• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wall built?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
sense most come in through ports of entry instead of going across the border we dont have much to do , it does not require a war.
no need to declare war

(did I say so?)

but they want what we have and are willing to cross
no matter what

I say give it to them

we go down there and install American law
and money

win/win

Riders

no need to declare war

(did I say so?)

but they want what we have and are willing to cross
no matter what

I say give it to them

we go down there and install American law
and money

win/win

How do you propose we do this? A wall? Uh Trump already promised us that 3 years ago. How long are you going to give him?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
How do you propose we do this? A wall? Uh Trump already promised us that 3 years ago. How long are you going to give him?
if you oppose the wall

restraint of migration is dealt......how?

again I say......invade Mexico and install the American way of living

it's what they want

I expect no resistance

james dixon

Premium Member
People are not the only ones dying at the wall

Animals can no loner go from one place to another as they have always done because a wall blocks the way.

Even low flying birds are getting an abrupt surprise, a wall that was never there before!!

But the ants, they will go between the spaces doing what they do best

Do we need to rethink this wall; don’t you agree & if not, why not?

Just asking :)-

Last edited:

esmith

Veteran Member
While locals and local police and sherrif's departments do not.
Maybe you have been reading tea leaves again?
Sheriff’s coalition releases statement about border security, immigration
There are many places where physical barriers make sense and are in fact the best solution to securing the border. They should be constructed without delay. In other locations, we need to turn to technology, which thanks to modern advances is robust and effective. In other areas, we need more human resources to ensure security. Likely, in all locations we will need some blend of physical barriers, technology and human resources to be successful. The ultimate goal of these efforts should be the complete and total operational security of our southern border. Endless debate about what constitutes a “wall” and who pays for it does little to advance much needed border security. As we discuss border security, we need to remember the importance of addressing our Ports of Entry (POE). POEs are not being discussed enough and are a major vulnerability. We have to ensure security while still supporting the effective flow of legitimate transnational commerce. Commerce with Mexico through the POEs is vital to the economy of the United States and pumps billions into our economy. Allowing Mexican citizens the ability to cross into the United States to engage in legitimate commerce is also vital to the economy of border regions.

So why not build a wall around New York?
If you are referring to NYC ,great idea, but no exit points.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Why does he not do anything about the bigger more monstrous problems with both of those issues right here in America? Meth is the biggest addiction in drugs in America made in America so is Pot and alcohol and prescription drugs. Did you know pot and prescription drugs are just doors that lead to cocain and Heroin, get rid of that and teh drug problem goes.
The gateway drug thing has never been proven, but has actually been very thoroughly debunked. Rather, the typical case for prescription pills is someone is legit prescribed them, addiction begins to set in, and it escalates from there. That has played a major role in the opiate epidemic, along with legalized pot which has caused the prices to plummet, prompting drug cartels to switch from pot (including destroying crops that had not yet been harvested) to poppy plants, and pushing opiates, which are becoming harder to obtain due to doctors becoming more reluctant to prescribe them. Pot usage has went down in states that have legalized it.
But, as for drug problems in general, Trump is so stupid I don't want him touching the subject and because Pence seems to think the health consequences of smoking should be your last concern if you're a smoker he isn't fit for the job either. They don't even need to think about touching it, because they'll do far more harm than good.