• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wahey! The big 1-7...

standing_on_one_foot

Just turned 17 yesterday :woohoo: I think this is a good excuse for me to use some smilies.
Jiggy!
:jiggy:

Hope everyone celebrating Christmas had a good one, and to all of you not, well, hope you all had a good day, at least :D

:jiggy:

SoulTYPE

Cingrats, you have matured in to the great agres. 17 is so much different to 16..so on you could do all naughty stuff, but only if you were in Aussie.

Runt

Oh, yay... that cool birthday between 16 and 18 when you get to continue enjoying the benefits received upon your 16th birthday (license, w00t!) and look forward to the benefits you'll get at your 18th birthday (get all the rights of an adult except the right to consume alcohol, w00t!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Ah yes, the big one seven...why, I remember it like it was two years ago....

Anyway, happy birthday standing on one foot! I got you a little something. I thought it was something you could use.

*presents a foot, with a ribbon on it*

I hope it's the right size...

standing_on_one_foot

Um, grandparents' house, mostly...it was Christmas, and while I don't really celebrate it, the rest of my family does and we always get together. Not exactly exciting, but hey, it's nice.