• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wahabism

F0uad

Its not true? Why did Osama bin Laden have anger towards the Royal Sauds? They rule with other then the law of Allah. They help kill muslims.
I just want to addon there are some "Wahabi" officials in Saudi i have no disagreement with that but saying they are running the place is incorrect moreover they themselves do not call themselves "Wahabi" that term was used by the Ottamans at first then later copied by the West. The term itself doesn't even exist in Saudi Arabia and for everyone out there please show me anything of the works of Mohammed Abdul Bin Wahab that contradicts the Quran or Sunnah.

Last edited:

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
It is true i can cite several reports of the Royal Family to support my claim, i don't make up things to be right.

The royal family follows the teachings of ibn Abdul Wahhab. I have evidence for it. If the government opposes something they wouldn't allow it to be taught in Islamic schools/universities in their own country.

Moreover, Shaykh bin Baaz and Uthaymeen are among the most prominent Salafi scholars within Saudi Arabia. The government held them in high status so too other scholars.

Why would the king of Saudi build a museum featuring some of Uthaymeens possessions?

I know all about this, do not try to present "evidence" to me as I know things which you do not and most probably will not believe if I mention them to you.

And the Salafis consider everyone else other than themselves as either being innovators, as grave worshippers, as having committed shirk or as being a kaffir.

I have spoken to Muslims who have studied/study at the Islamic Universities of Saudi Arabia. They say they teach the 4 madhhabs but on the side they throw the teachings of Ibn Abdul Wahhab as superior to those of the 4 Imams unless the rulings of the 4 Imams are in accordance to those of Salafism.

Pink Top Hat

The royal family follows the teachings of ibn Abdul Wahhab. I have evidence for it. If the government opposes something they wouldn't allow it to be taught in Islamic schools/universities in their own country.

Moreover, Shaykh bin Baaz and Uthaymeen are among the most prominent Salafi scholars within Saudi Arabia. The government held them in high status so too other scholars.

Why would the king of Saudi build a museum featuring some of Uthaymeens possessions?

I know all about this, do not try to present "evidence" to me as I know things which you do not and most probably will not believe if I mention them to you.

And the Salafis consider everyone else other than themselves as either being innovators, as grave worshippers, as having committed shirk or as being a kaffir.

I have spoken to Muslims who have studied/study at the Islamic Universities of Saudi Arabia. They say they teach the 4 madhhabs but on the side they throw the teachings of Ibn Abdul Wahhab as superior to those of the 4 Imams unless the rulings of the 4 Imams are in accordance to those of Salafism.

correct in every detail

F0uad

Define the Royal Family for me? Are you talking about the real powerhouses such as the King and hes blood-line or the ones that are never on TV that own private clubs, don't allow female workers wear a headscarf in there mansions, have female stewardesses and pilots who aren't allowed to wear headscarfs?

I think i have made it clear when i pointed out that there are several "Wahabi" A.k.A Sunnis in high positions.

Since when does the "government" equal royal family? If you know Saudi Arabia it goes as following "Royal-Family Untouchable" > "Government/Scholars Law" > "Civilians"

He was a Sunni and one of the most prominent scholar of Saudi hes Jurisprudence was that of Hanbali and hes Creed Sunni no mentioning of Wahabi anywhere.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_al_Uthaymeen

Not sure why i deserve this? We just have a disagreement.

Do you really belief so Gharib?

Could you give me references of those statements, people who made those statement and which University there are so many..
Moreover can you show me anything of Ibn Abdul Wahhab that contradicts the Quran or Sunnah its pretty easy to dismiss a pious scholar.

Last edited:

h05531n

some of the Wahhabi beliefs

A brief

Wahhabis, followers of Muhammad ibn Abdel Wahhab, and his disciple Ibn Taymiyya and his student Ibn guardian Josie school was instituted new ideas in the Arab island. Wahhabi sect of Islam, which is the difference between Saudi Arabia and some other countries, including Pakistan and India, has fans. Believe they need to ask the Prophet (pbuh) and the Imams (as), Ziyarat, respect and bow to the graves of the Prophet (pbuh) and the Imams is an heresy and idolatry and is forbidden. They salute and reverence and respect for the Prophet not permitted except in prayers, and the end of her earthly life, was a great end to see him honored. Any relics, the shrine of the Dome of the graves of Imams and elders as heretical, and that the Holy Prophet (PBUH), a man with all human weakness and failure and gone and no news of our world is and pilgrimage to his tomb is prohibited.

No human is unitary and the Wahhabis consider Muslims to leave unless the above issues.

Nevertheless the opinion of many scholars, Sunni and Shiite, criticized and rejected.

Detailed answers
Wahhabis (Wahhabis), the followers of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab Najdi ben Solomon (1115-1206) and his disciple Ibn Taymiyya and his student Ibn guardian Josie school was instituted new ideas in the Arab island. The name of the sect is named after Abdul's father. [1]

Wahhabi sect of Islam, which is the difference between Saudi Arabia and some other countries, including Pakistan and India, has fans.

Mohammad Jawad Mughniyah's book "Hey Hzh Alvhabyh" citing books and other works Wahhabis Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab writes: The Wahhabis No human is neither unitary nor a Muslim unless certain matters which are referred to in is [to quit. [2] while, all Muslims believe that everyone is now speaking to the Muslim Declaration of Faith and rub the blood and reserved, but Wahhabis say: words without action has no value, so everyone Shhadtyn read, but this one pagan and heathen would seek the help of the dead, and His blood is halal.

Wahhabi sect in Saudi Arabia's official religion is the religion of the state-run Legal Decisions scholars. Aspects of their religion, Ahmad Hanbal and are subject to any of the four religions (Hanafi, Shafi'i, Hanbali, and Maliki) are not given, but followers of other faiths such as the invective Zaydiyya are Shia. [3]

Before the plan is required to address the Wahhabi beliefs, to express a short introduction about Shrek: Shrek, meaning to win, and mixed up the two partners [4] and the Quranic term, the Hnfyt What used to be the Shrek, partners, such as placing a god. Hanif, the desire to find the meaning of the error is true and correct. Since the unitary net, turned away from idolatry and are amenable to the basic principles, they will be said Hanif.

God in the Quran, the Prophet himself said: "Say: My Lord has guided me to the right path, standing ritual (and guarantor of prosperity, religion and the world), Abraham (as), on the back of superstitious rituals and pagan not ". [5]

It also states: "I have been ordered to take on the construction of any Pagan ritual that is empty, and be not of the idolaters. [6] "

Thus the Qur'an, Shrek, Shrek the opposite religion to religion Hanif Hanif and to identify the knowledge of the "defined Alashya’ Bazdadha", ie, objects are identified through Zdshan. In a nutshell, we can say that idolatry, against monotheism and the unity of the forms, the forms of worship also.

In a general classification, Shrek is divided into two parts. A: "Shrek the idea of" b "Shrek in" Shrek the idea itself is divided into three parts:

1. Shrek the divinity: belief in God, besides being an independent has all the attributes of beauty and perfection. Believe this is the blasphemy [7] , so the Holy Qur'an says: "They say that God is the Messiah, son of Mary, the obviously disbelieved. [8] "

2. Shrek the creativity man between two worlds is an independent source, so that their mood is captured in the affairs of the universe. As Magus (Zoroastrians) to discriminate between good source (god) and evil (Ahrmn) is.

3. Shrek the Rbvbyt: It is believed that the man in the universe, Lord (God) and Lord of Lords is different. That is to devise a master of the universe to disperse, has been appointed independently. As the pagan era of Prophet Ibrahim (AS) had this kind of Pagan and resourceful group of stars in the universe knew the other the moon and a sun.

Pagan's practice:

Shrek Shrek action as a means of obedience and worship, and humility, and Khshvsh call of those who believe in the deity or creativity or Rbvbyt humility and reverence for them and respect them.

These criteria and standards used in worship which Koran.

But some, such as Wahhabism and of itself have developed criteria for Shrek and they accuse other Muslims to worship.

In our view, for the idolatry of criteria and standards that they have not any credit because their standards with the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and his successors (the twelve Imams) is incompatible.

Here are some of the tenets of the cult Vhabyh:

1. Belief in the occult authority for non-Allah, they say: "If the Prophet (pbuh) or his parents implore Allah and [they ask], and the problem he hears the prayers of the Ahvalsh knows or meets Hajtsh, that is, these are the types of polytheism Akbar ". [9]

2. Need to ask the underworld; Vhabyh think of Shrek, the underworld and the help they need and want them, and this is the principle partners in the world. [10] "

3. Prayer and worship is an appeal, saying: "Worship Allah and pray for a time of worship, so Asking than God is idolatry. [11] "

4. Visiting graves is shirk.

5. Consecration of prophets and the righteous bounce, is idolatry.

6. Ahtfal (celebrating) the birth of the Prophet is shirk.

7. Dome and court building on graves is shirk.

The self-made doctrines and standards can be divided into two categories:

1 - Wahhabis and applying a set of criteria, it is believed that the idol in the know have told idolatrous practices.

The rejection of their ideas, One can say that the belief in the occult authority, belief and faith healing to satisfy the need of ... , It is well documented that all things are of God, and the others have been given to them by God, not worship, because here there is no independence for non-God and in the definition of Shrek the Godhead, Shrek and Shrek the creativity in Rbvbyt, said that the idea of worship, if that person believes to be true, otherwise God is the sovereign attributes of perfection and glory, or independently to create or independently in order to measure, but it depends on the strength of his power as a god, it does not mean other partners. We and other Muslims that the Prophet and his successors we wish or believe they have supernatural powers or ... , The official authority granted to them by the Lord to know. However, it is still idolatry?

2 - The second of the things that they see Shrek, it is assumed that these are acts of worship, such as celebrating the birth of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), dome and court building on graves, kissing and enshrine ... .

The answer is to tell them that you have understood the true meaning of worship. Worship, with its characteristic features and special worship God. Worship, humility and humbleness that is the belief in divinity, or creativity, or is Rbvbyt. So, with this definition of humility and reverence due to such beliefs, if not, do not worship any way. So when God's prostration in Sura brothers of Yusuf (AS) narrated that the Prophet, it is not idolatry because they are never about Joseph, belief in divinity, creativity or not Rbvbyt.

Fortunately, the Muslim religious scholars and scientists made ​​up of all of these measures have worked.

Here we leave your common sense to judge whether this doctrine can be consistent with the nature and the Quran. Do you love the wage mandate that the inmate has been described [12] and the Qur'an that martyrs are alive in God Nfrmvdh eat a day [13] and the position of the Prophet (PBUH) is less than the martyrs?! And ...

Today, some of the sectarian issue (Shrek) Suspension for error counting comments people have put their hands at any time and in any position to argue, weak and sees nothing, the others are accused of idolatry The practice of non-Islamic, immoral and deviant scholars of Islam, and of course, all the problems they have responded.

For more information, you can refer to the book:

1 Bhvs Qranyh Valshrk fi al-Tawhid, Jafar Sobhani.

2 records Wahhabi belief and practice, Jafar Sobhani.

3 Wahhabi creed, Jafar Sobhani.

4 of different cultures, MJ Mshkvr.

[1] Mshkvr, MJ, of different cultures, pp. 457-461.

[2] the same.

[3] the same.

[4] Albhryn Assembly, vol 5, p 274;-Ain, vol 5, p 293.

[5] "Anny Hdany Qul Rabbi Abraham Hnyfa and our nation to the right path Qyma Dina Kahn I Almshrkyn" tip, 161.

[6] "and it Vjhk Aqm Lldyn Hnyfa and my Latkvnn Almshrkyn" Jonah, 105.

[7] It is necessary to note that all forms of idolatry, blasphemy to make a will, but be careful that we mean atheism is both theological and legal heresy.

[8] "Allah Hu Lqd Kfralzyn Qalva Almsyh Mary", M-17.

[9] Ftavy collection bin Baz, vol 2, p 552.

[10] Fatah al-Majid, p 68.

[11] A. Alrd Alrafzh (quoting the Shia of Ali Asghar Rezvani, pp. 135-143).

[12] Salt, 23

[13] AL-169.

intro - islamquest

islam abduallah

Considering the huge surge now in Saudi spreading the fanatical Wahabism across the globe should the forum have a separate board named Wahabism/Salafism?

We can't put it under Sunni because most of the sunni of the world have no connection at all to this strange creed.

Anyone agree it should have it's own board?

i compellingly disagree, indeed the word Wahhabi is meaningless, it represents nothing, even the ppl of KSA don't recognize it, go and ask them do you consider yourself a wahabi?? he would answer you i'm sunni muslim, it's a word that invented to let the ppl hate who follow the sunna

Pink Top Hat

Shocking photo of the Haram a place of religious pilgrimage under Wahabi rule

736389380.jpg

Pink Top Hat

Paris Hilton recently signed a business deal with Al Saud governor of Mecca to open her new flagship accessory store overlooking the Ka'aba

sorry but it's not easy to find any photos of her with clothes on in Google images

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by a moderator:

F0uad

Paris Hilton recently signed a business deal with Al Saud governor of Mecca to open her new flagship accessory store overlooking the Ka'aba

sorry but it's not easy to find any photos of her with clothes on in Google images

Yet you consider them to be extremist the hypocrisy..

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member

can you plz , remove this erotic picture

her name is enough .

Last edited:

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Shocking photo of the Haram a place of religious pilgrimage under Wahabi rule

736389380.jpg
brother .
thats a normal picture , it's not fobiden to make high building around Qaaba .

I agree with you that the Wahabis are extremists .

F0uad

I am staying away from this topic i personally belief some people here are really misguided by false information that is given from Western and even Eastern sources that did not like the Wahabi movement. I have yet to come across an Wahabi or hear about one in my entire live since they themselves are called Sunni''s. As for judging Saudi Arabia i think people here are really ignorant. Lets see you make the Tribal Leaders compromise and giving up there land to become one Ummah, thinking that a country can be perfect simply because we have these nice ideas of Sharia is unreasonable.

You don't have to accept everything the government does but i personally would favor Saudi above any secular country out there.

Aamer

Truth Seeker
If you have enough money, you could probably buy a fatwa. Salafi/Wahhabi Imams love giving fatwas and adding to Gods laws. In 1966, Top Saudi sheikh Imam Abdul Aziz Ibn Baz gave a fatwa saying the Earth is motionless and the Sun revolves around the Earth. And anyone who disagrees is a Kaffir (non believer). Oh and he gave permission to KILL anyone who doesn't prescribe to this belief. Errr! Yeah seems like a perfectly logical and level headed people running a perfectly sound country.

F0uad

If you have enough money, you could probably buy a fatwa. Salafi/Wahhabi Imams love giving fatwas and adding to Gods laws. In 1966, Top Saudi sheikh Imam Abdul Aziz Ibn Baz gave a fatwa saying the Earth is motionless and the Sun revolves around the Earth. And anyone who disagrees is a Kaffir (non believer). Oh and he gave permission to KILL anyone who doesn't prescribe to this belief. Errr! Yeah seems like a perfectly logical and level headed people running a perfectly sound country.

Bush said in 2001 if you are not with us your against us when he invaded Iraq and Afghanistian and killed over a Million innocent muslims. Your country.. ;)

Aamer

Truth Seeker
Bush said in 2001 if you are not with us your against us when he invaded Iraq and Afghanistian and killed over a Million innocent muslims. Your country.. ;)

Yes. And I don't support my country & their foreign policy when they are WRONG! I voted against Bush in 2 elections and was one of millions of Americans who protested against the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. I make no excuses for the actions of that terrorist George W. Bush. May he burn in hell.

Aamer

Truth Seeker
And on a side note, the three biggest supporters of Bush and his mass murders for oil money were: Israel, Great Britain and Saudi Arabia. Not the people necessarily, but the governments. Just sayin...

F0uad

And on a side note, the three biggest supporters of Bush and his mass murders for oil money were: Israel, Great Britain and Saudi Arabia. Not the people necessarily, but the governments. Just sayin...
Nowhere was i trying to defend the horrible policies of Saudi i simply said its ignorant to think Sharia can work easily and as how we want it in a country were different tribal leaders in power. I think even putting the effort to put away the differences and becoming one Ummah as they did is something hard enough while pleasing all of the tribes.

Also something to point out some people were accused the rules of Saudi being Wahabi and that Whabai's are the same as extremist if this is the case it would contradict with the notion that they work with America in the first place.

noh950

Noh
Considering the huge surge now in Saudi spreading the fanatical Wahabism across the globe should the forum have a separate board named Wahabism/Salafism?

We can't put it under Sunni because most of the sunni of the world have no connection at all to this strange creed.

Anyone agree it should have it's own board?
The origin of the word As-salaf: Arabic, from salaf 'predecessors', 'forebears'
The Salaf are the three first generations of Islam.
The Salafi is the one who follows the Salafs in all things of religion.

Assad91

Shi'ah Ali

Another reason why the Saudi royals are nothing more then kufar who pretend to be islamic. They are not salafis.

How can they be extrmeist "wahhabis" is they let this happen? There are so many holes in your argument, it is funny.

PS, don't lie. You can find many other pics of Hilton which are way more modest.