• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Vote as if your life depends on it, because it does."

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm glad you read it before reaching that conclusion. Or do you believe which report has all the info?
What matters to a voter considering Trump?
1) What he has done in office, & what it portends he'd do in a 2nd term.
2) What his childhood was like.
Tell me why #2 matters in my vote.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
What matters to a voter considering Trump?
1) What he has done in office, & what it portends he'd do in a 2nd term.
2) What his childhood was like.
Tell me why #2 matters in my vote.
It matters zero to those who see how his character is the root of his actions.

Those who only pay attention to a set of actual policies that they approve or disapprove of can benefit from understanding how his personality disorders are at the root of his corrupting American institutions in the search of love. Character drives motivation and motivation drives behavior.

I'm explicitly excluding actual policies such as his actions on China. Any well-motivated President could easily find China to be a problem and craft policies to address the issue.

I am explicitly including his demanding that government officials put absolute loyalty to him above their oaths of office, their fealty to the Constitution and the laws of the land. And it explains him appointing people with no competence to jobs because they are loyal to him.

Anyone who dismisses the latter might benefit from seeing the roots of this corrupt way of thinking.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It matters zero to those who see how his character is the root of his actions.

Those who only pay attention to a set of actual policies that they approve or disapprove of can benefit from understanding how his personality disorders are at the root of his corrupting American institutions in the search of love. Character drives motivation and motivation drives behavior.

I'm explicitly excluding actual policies such as his actions on China. Any well-motivated President could easily find China to be a problem and craft policies to address the issue.

I am explicitly including his demanding that government officials put absolute loyalty to him above their oaths of office, their fealty to the Constitution and the laws of the land. And it explains him appointing people with no competence to jobs because they are loyal to him.

Anyone who dismisses the latter might benefit from seeing the roots of this corrupt way of thinking.
Still, behavior is what it is, no matter what his childhood traumas.