• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vive La France!

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Ok so an american moron (your wording) knows more about french politics than the french courts. Fair enough.
I didn't say I was a moron. The morons are the people who throw around words without knowing their meaning. So that includes French people calling Le Pen a "fascist" when she is not.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Who told you that? Faux news?
Nope the charges of le pen being branded fascist are because le pen and the front national/national rally {whatever name she wants to hide behind) are fascist.

I have been watching Le Pen since she was a relative unknown with absolutely no chance of being elected then watched as she was a legitimate contender for the presidency. I watched because I saw in her
A rising star and watched as French media and her political opponents called her and her party every name in the book and even false claims that she was funded by the Russians etc. The fact was she borrowed from who she could since many banks in the EU refused to lend the FN or it's officers "one centme". I found it interesting the similarities of tactics used by much of the French media against Le Pen and those later used by U.S. media against Trump. I came to my conclusions long before Fox news (that I don't watch anyway) ever reported on Le Pen.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I have been watching Le Pen since she was a relative unknown with absolutely no chance of being elected then watched as she was a legitimate contender for the presidency. I watched because I saw in her
A rising star and watched as French media and her political opponents called her and her party every name in the book and even false claims that she was funded by the Russians etc. The fact was she borrowed from who she could since many banks in the EU refused to lend the FN or it's officers "one centme". I found it interesting the similarities of tactics used by much of the French media against Le Pen and those later used by U.S. media against Trump. I came to my conclusions long before Fox news (that I don't watch anyway) ever reported on Le Pen.

Ive watched her and her father before her, scary for the future of france.

And i suppose you never stop to think why the same type of reporting was deemed appropriate?

ChristineM

Premium Member
I didn't say I was a moron. The morons are the people who throw around words without knowing their meaning. So that includes French people calling Le Pen a "fascist" when she is not.

He implications was you were calling me a moron, i simply returned the favour.

She is, get used to reality.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
He implications was you were calling me a moron, i simply returned the favour.

She is, get used to reality.
I didn't call you a moron. You did that to yourself. If you misuse terms, just stop doing it and you won't come off as one. Calling her a Fascist is as stupid as calling Obama a Communist, as some idiots on the right did. Stupidity is bipartisan.

Sorry, I live in reality where words have meaning. You're welcome to join us.

Last edited:

Stanyon

WWMRD?
i suppose you never stop to think why the same type of reporting was deemed appropriate?

When I hear someone criticize another I always consider the ones doing the criticisms and whether their opinions are worth considering, in Marine Le Pens case many of her critics seemed to have had an agenda to serve. I encourage anyone to watch/listen to her speeches and interviews and come to their own conclusions, I may dedicate some threads to this very thing.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

Le Pen has great friends in Europe who now govern in Austria and Italy.
But the EU has declared war on many Souverainist governments...like ours.
I can assure my people is full of rage and resentment towards the EU...now that the EU wants to sanction Hungary, there will be a real political crisis in Europe.
Souverainism vs Globalism.
All the EU countries will have to choose either side.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I didn't call you a moron. You did that to yourself. If you misuse terms, just stop doing it and you won't come off as one. Calling her a Fascist is as stupid as calling Obama a Communist, as some idiots on the right did. Stupidity is bipartisan.

Sorry, I live in reality where words have meaning. You're welcome to join us.

You said, and i quote
which are also used as snarl words by morons.
You are arguing against my use of fascism therefore i take your post literally. Why put in the obama straw man?

I am not misusing the word, it seems you are attempting to redefine it so your hero is not covered.

I provided a link that shows a french court decision, sorry if it upsets you but thats life, your american opinion of french politics and law are not really relevant.

ChristineM

Premium Member
When I hear someone criticize another I always consider the ones doing the criticisms and whether their opinions are worth considering, in Marine Le Pens case many of her critics seemed to have had an agenda to serve. I encourage anyone to watch/listen to her speeches and interviews and come to their own conclusions, I may dedicate some threads to this very thing.

Do you think i have not listened to her speeches? Do you think as a resident in france i have not come to any conclusion of what she means to my adopted country?

I conclude with the the court judgement that le pen can ve considered a fascist.

Jolly good. Promoting fascism is a great way to keep peace on europe. Ww2 was for nothing then?

ChristineM

Premium Member
Indeed... we will unleash Nationalism throughout Europe as we did in the 20s but this time the US are on our side.

Yup and look where the fascism governing germany and italy in the 20s got us, up to 80 million dead. Thats what you want?

And do you really think the us will hold your hand and cut its own throat. Presidents are fickle and change rapidly.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Just an example of how big French greed still is: its neo-colonialism in Africa. And how the French fail at creating wealth in those countries.
The Banque de France still issues the CFA Franc, and this enables certain industrial lobbies to exploit natural resources in those African countries.

Libya, an example of former Italian colonialism. Italy helped Gaddafi make Libya the wealthiest country in Africa, through state compensation, industrialization and welfare policies.
It was a country free from the IMF's tyranny.
But the greedy French couldn't accept this...so they bombed Libya to destabilize it and get its oil.

Right now in Sicily we are holding a conference -with the UNO- to decide the future of this great nation.
Our priority is the peace and prosperity of the Libyan people
If Macron dares interfere, we Italians will be merciless this time. Do not provoke us, Manu.

Last edited:

Stanyon

WWMRD?
I provided a link that shows a french court decision.

Yes, the French have pulled out all the stops to attempt to legitimize their political suppression of voices they deem not suitable for the established order. As an outsider looking in it seems that some in the French seats of power look upon their subjects as dogs and attempt to keep them within the boundaries with electrified fences. Racism, facism, Nationalism all seem the electricity that they charge their wires with, any thinking beyond those fearful words is discouraged. If one has the audacity to speak against this system and gains some political power, they will be vilified, mocked, and sometimes incarcerated under false pretenses to make an example of them. The French are not dogs and are waking up, but it shows how little the common folk are thought of by the powers that be.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Just an example of how disgusting French greed still is: its neo-colonialism in Africa. And how the French fail at everything.
The Banque the France still issues the CFA Franc, and this enables certain industrial lobbies to exploit natural resources in those countries.

Libya, an example of former Italian colonialism. Italy helped Gaddafi make Libya the wealthiest country in Africa, through state compensation and welfare policies.
A country free from the IMF's tyranny.
But the greedy French couldn't accept this...so they bombed Libya to destabilize it and get his oil.

Right now in Sicily we are holding a conference to decide the future of this great nation.
If Macron dares interfere, we Italians will be merciless this time. Do not provoke us, Manu.

Since france was first founded she has consistently had the most successful army of all, winning more wars than any other. Google it. Not quite the same failure rate as the italian army ah?

France is the 5th most productive country in the world, where does italy stand in the production per working hour league table?

So italy made it possible to arm gaddafi who in turn armed and sponsored terrorism.

Do you need the mafia to make threats, is that why sicily?

I dont know why you bother dissing france when they are among the leading countries to pull you up from the disaster left by italian fascism.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Yes, the French have pulled out all the stops to attempt to legitimize their political suppression of voices they deem not suitable for the established order. As an outsider looking in it seems that some in the French seats of power look upon their subjects as dogs and attempt to keep them within the boundaries with electrified fences. Racism, facism, Nationalism all seem the electricity that they charge their wires with, any thinking beyond those fearful words is discouraged. If one has the audacity to speak against this system and gains some political power, they will be vilified, mocked, and sometimes incarcerated under false pretenses to make an example of them. The French are not dogs and are waking up, but it shows how little the common folk are thought of by the powers that be.

As an outsider looking in you base your views on the sanitised version of news deemed appropriate for american consumption.

Please dont play the racism/xenophobia/fence card when wall building trump is in the hot seat.

Ive watched racist attacks increase by 80% in the uk since Mays government took power. And she cannot hold a card to le pen

Despite ditching her dad and making up that she is cleaning up he FN, the fascism as strong now as ever. Not only are muslims fearful she will gain power, the jewish community is also Iiving in fear.

You are free of course to make any excuses that massage your sensibilities, it makes no difference to the facts.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Why do we Italians hate Hillary's guts?

Gaddafi (2008): The relations that Libya has with Italy are 1000 times better than the relations that Libya has with its Arab neighbors.

Hillary (2012): we came, we saw, he died.

Last edited:

Stanyon

WWMRD?
As an outsider looking in you base your views on the sanitised version of news deemed appropriate for american consumption.

Please dont play the racism/xenophobia/fence card when wall building trump is in the hot seat.

Ive watched racist attacks increase by 80% in the uk since Mays government took power. And she cannot hold a card to le pen

Despite ditching her dad and making up that she is cleaning up he FN, the fascism as strong now as ever. Not only are muslims fearful she will gain power, the jewish community is also Iiving in fear.

You are free of course to make any excuses that massage your sensibilities, it makes no difference to the facts.

A sanitised version of news? I like to read news from the source rather than the outside, since I don't speak French the "translate" button comes in handy as well as subtitles on video. U.S. news outlets speak very little of France.
Mass immigration has proven to be a disaster for Germany and France, Merkel had open arms at first and then had to admit it was a huge mistake for Germany and they are now paying them to leave. In France it seems the mass immigration of Muslims have been directly responsible for the large rise in anti-Semitic hate crimes and how is that bullet proof wall around the Eiffel tower coming along? It must be romantic.

ChristineM

Premium Member
A sanitised version of news? I like to read news from the source rather than the outside, since I don't speak French the "translate" button comes in handy as well as subtitles on video. U.S. news outlets speak very little of France.
Mass immigration has proven to be a disaster for Germany and France, Merkel had open arms at first and then had to admit it was a huge mistake for Germany and they are now paying them to leave. In France it seems the mass immigration of Muslims have been directly responsible for the large rise in anti-Semitic hate crimes and how is that bullet proof wall around the Eiffel tower coming along? It must be romantic.

Ahh the sensationalist news, mass immigration is not a disaster in france, it causes friction in the areas dominated by FN. Could it be deliberate agitation? Of course you would say no, but i live here.

I have german friends {neinburg) and relatives (berlin and hamlin) who say similar.

Terrorist crimes are committed by terrorists, it doesnt matter what religion they are. Would you blame muslims for the 1996 Manchester bombing. Oh righ that was christians wasnt it?

Ahh you mean like the wall trump wants you to pay for around your country? Oh right he hasn't mentioned that since his election.

What has romance to do with security of national monuments? I think id prefer bullet proof glass than spending 8 hours in a customs hall being grilled by obnoxious American border guards.