• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vive La France!

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
You said, and i quote

You are arguing against my use of fascism therefore i take your post literally. Why put in the obama straw man?

I am not misusing the word, it seems you are attempting to redefine it so your hero is not covered.

I provided a link that shows a french court decision, sorry if it upsets you but thats life, your american opinion of french politics and law are not really relevant.
Yes, you are misusing the word because she's not a Fascist and you don't know what you're talking about. Whether I like her or not is irrelevant, same as where I am from is irrelevant (otherwise don't ever comment on things outside of your country). I don't give a damn what some court said you can call her. Does she support Mussolini's ideology as laid out in Doctrine of Fascism? Yes or no? No.

I think I know more about that than you since I've been a Fascist and kind of still am. I just don't like when people misuse terms. "Fascist" and "Communist" aren't insults to me. They're not scary words to me. If she was a Fascist, fine. But she's not. She's just a moderate right-wing populist with nationalist leanings. She actually kicked out the more radical members of the party, including her father who she still is feuding with, pulling the party more to the center to increase their appeal.

And I brought up Obama because it's the exact same thing you're doing - using a political ideology as a smear term against people you don't like.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Ahh the sensationalist news, mass immigration is not a disaster in france, it causes friction in the areas dominated by FN. Could it be deliberate agitation? Of course you would say no, but i live here.

I have german friends {neinburg) and relatives (berlin and hamlin) who say similar.

Terrorist crimes are committed by terrorists, it doesnt matter what religion they are. Would you blame muslims for the 1996 Manchester bombing. Oh righ that was christians wasnt it?

Ahh you mean like the wall trump wants you to pay for around your country? Oh right he hasn't mentioned that since his election.

What has romance to do with security of national monuments? I think id prefer bullet proof glass than spending 8 hours in a customs hall being grilled by obnoxious American border guards.

Anti-Semitic hate crimes are up in France as a direct result of an influx of Muslims, this is a fact as reported by numerous sources and Jewish groups, not sensationalist reporting.

It is not sensationalist reporting to state the fact that a world leader (Merkel in this case) admits mass immigration was a disaster for Germany, "it was a huge mistake" in her own words. I can post the video of her saying this but I think I posted it here before.

As far as the Eiffel tower with a bullet proof barrier around it, would you have ever imagined that it would be deemed necessary? If not, what changed to make it so?
Hint: it's not because of the so dubbed far-right and facists

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Yes, you are misusing the word because she's not a Fascist and you don't know what you're talking about. Whether I like her or not is irrelevant, same as where I am from is irrelevant (otherwise don't ever comment on things outside of your country). I don't give a damn what some court said you can call her. Does she support Mussolini's ideology as laid out in Doctrine of Fascism? Yes or no? No.

I think I know more about that than you since I've been a Fascist and kind of still am. I just don't like when people misuse terms. "Fascist" and "Communist" aren't insults to me. They're not scary words to me. If she was a Fascist, fine. But she's not. She's just a moderate right-wing populist with nationalist leanings. She actually kicked out the more radical members of the party, including her father who she still is feuding with, pulling the party more to the center to increase their appeal.

And I brought up Obama because it's the exact same thing you're doing - using a political ideology as a smear term against people you don't like.

I will repeat, the french court thinks otherwise. Pardon me for taking the word of the relevant legal body rather than your opinion even if you dont give a damn because i dont give a damn for your opinion

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I will repeat, the french court thinks otherwise. Pardon me for taking the word of the relevant legal body rather than your opinion even if you dont give a damn because i dont give a damn for your opinion
I don't give a damn about your ignorant opinion or your misrepresentation of what the court said. :)

ChristineM

Premium Member
Anti-Semitic hate crimes are up in France as a direct result of an influx of Muslims, this is a fact as reported by numerous sources and Jewish groups, not sensationalist reporting.

It is not sensationalist reporting to state the fact that a world leader (Merkel in this case) admits mass immigration was a disaster for Germany, "it was a huge mistake" in her own words. I can post the video of her saying this but I think I posted it here before.

As far as the Eiffel tower with a bullet proof barrier around it, would you have ever imagined that it would be deemed necessary? If not, what changed to make it so?
Hint: it's not because of the so dubbed far-right and facists

Yes you have said that before
I take it you dont read a range of newspapers
'Le Pen's party a living expression of anti-Semitism'

But no video of a french leader saying immigration was a disaster?

Any security is why, same as the barrier around Westminster in london and the security barrier around the whitehouse.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I dont give a damn about your contempt for French court decisions taken in france, bit and quite amused that it p*sses you off.
The problem isn't the court decision, the problem is you thinking it means something it doesn't. You're the one all mad now. So desperate to be correct. Sad (in Trump's voice, lol).

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Looks like you have bought in to the Bannon lie machine. That is trying to establish the far right in Europe.
I don't like Bannon, so no. I just think that words have meaning, which apparently isn't a popular view these days on either the left or the right. Forgive me thinking that a person is only a Fascist if they actually espouse Fascist ideology. :rolleyes:

ChristineM

Premium Member
The problem isn't the court decision, the problem is you thinking it means something it doesn't. You're the one all mad now. So desperate to be correct. Sad (in Trump's voice, lol).

Because am correct, i agree with the french court. You dont, not my problem

ChristineM

Premium Member
I don't like Bannon, so no. I just think that words have meaning, which apparently isn't a popular view these days on either the left or the right. Forgive me thinking that a person is only a Fascist if they actually espouse Fascist ideology. :rolleyes:
You would be surprised.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Because am correct, i agree with the french court. You dont, not my problem
Okay, this is pathetic. The French court isn't saying what you think it's saying. Being allowed to call someone something isn't the same as the court agreeing with what the person is saying. Or is that too much for you to comprehend? Do I need to break it down more for you?

ChristineM

Premium Member
Okay, this is pathetic. The French court isn't saying what you think it's saying. Being allowed to call someone something isn't the same as the court agreeing with what the person is saying. Or is that too much for you to comprehend? Do I need to break it down more for you?

You dont know much about france do you?

Break it down all you want it makes no difference to the court ruling

Cooky

Veteran Member
People of good will and positive outlook need to stop the dark forces at work from the leader of the current American regime who ran from a few rain drops to those in Europe who would resurrect the evil past.

Join us.

...We need only a few more drops of blood and it will be complete.

KGEKOpa.gif

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Or yours, remember, im the one with the court decision to back me up, your on the other hand consider opinion and contempt to be your points.
You really don't know how to read, do you? I told you literally hours ago that you misinterpreted the court decision and you ignored that post. Here: Vive La France!

Keep it up and you'll end up on ignore because you're starting to **** me off. I already went over this ****. Stop acting like I haven't replied to it.

ChristineM

Premium Member
You really don't know how to read, do you? I told you literally hours ago that you misinterpreted the court decision and you ignored that post. Here: Vive La France!

Keep it up and you'll end up on ignore because you're starting to **** me off. I already went over this ****. Stop acting like I haven't replied to it.

Oh how ignorant these ex fascist can be.

And i told you i didnt misrepresent, the judgement is plain to anyone reading it without bias. French law has no objection to anyone calling le pen a fascist. If you understood french law, which obviously you dont, you would realise what that meant

Unlike america, in france and most of europe freedom of speech comes with responsibility. Think on the consequences of that little snippet of information, it shouldn't be to hard to figure out.

So put be on ignore because there is no way you are going to bully me, those tactics dont work.