• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Valentine's Day

M

Majikthise

Iv'e got to use my lunch break tommorow to get something for my wife!! Is that here already!! Oh S#1T!!!!!:eek:

Lightkeeper

carrdero said:
I will Choo-Choo-Choose You To Be My Valentine

Thank you!:)

Master Vigil

Tomorrow is proof that valentines day isn't only for the ladies. I'm taking my girl to red lobster. I'm so excited!!!!!! I love red lobster!!!!! :)

johnnys4life

Pro-life Mommy
My husband got me a chocolate rose and a shirley temple movie, and a blender for making smoothies (which I did actually say I wanted). It was supposed to be a surprise, but we went out shopping togethor so it was a hard secret to keep.

Tommarow we plan on staying home, I want to cook him a fancy dinner but since I don't have many ingredients, he gets fish. We also plan to sip wine (yuck) and watch Romeo and Juliet togethor, though it has such a sad ending, and cuddle!

cfer

My fiance and I plan on staying home tonight. I'll cook her one of her favorite dishes, fetuccine alfredo, and then we'll just cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie.

Unless I have homework, that is. Then she'll make me do that. I'd rather cuddle and watch the movie....

meogi

I got my girlfriend a card 'n some chocolate, because the American in me couldn't let her go without getting something... see, Valentine's day is different here in Japan - only women buy/make stuff for men. Then we have to 'repay' them on March 14th, aka "White Day."

Other than the gifts, it was a normal day though.

Circle_One

I just finished work, yay! I got a small box of chocolates from my best friend and at the moment, until we go see our movie, I'm spending my Valentine's day watching sexy, sweaty Paul Simonon and Mike Ness play live on my my Clash and Social Distortion DVDs. Hah, and girls whine about not having a boyfriend on this day. Nothing better to me than watching Paul and Mike getting all hot and sweaty playing live shows...Mmmmmmm *Drools*

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'm spending Valentine's Day wondering if it's Satan spawned, and wearing my tin foil hat (just in case it is).

huajiro

I am sorry to be a downer, but I hate this holiday. I show my love all year round, I hate to have to go and plan specifically today.....the flowers......a day out. Why can't I just take my wife and loved ones out all year?

I hear everyone ask her, what did you get....what did he do for you?

I don't show my interest in our relationship for anyone else but her, and me. The rest of the world can do what they want with their own relationships.

Lookingformeaning

Good way of putting it. I love this holiday, but I believe the love expressed on it should stay in the relationship, thats why this holiday is so special.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
carrdero and I worked together for 4 hours this Valentine's Day. We didn't talk
much. We did our thing in the toll booth. We were both reading comics. I made
him his Paella, but I forgot to provide him with a Lobster cracker to crack
the shell
rofl.gif
. Now we are home and we are on RF. We might watch a movie

or play a video game. Champions of Norrath here we come.
corkysm60.gif