• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

USA Veto against Palestinians Again and again

Jeremiah Ames

Hello all.
Recently USA use veto condemned israeli crimes "more 220 civilians dies half of them kids and women" in Gaza.And call for cease fire and peace.

I believe West human value is just big lie.
Breaked by some politics value.
Bad reality :
"You are humans depends your politics path, nationality and religion and maybe what you have money!!!‘

it is a very sad part of the US government

they made their bed with the devil long ago

change will not come easy

Jeremiah Ames

It's called sarcasm.
Israel is not interested in peacefully coexisting with terrorist organizations.

is it possible that the recently created state of Israel is a terrorist organization?

the concept of terrorist is in the eye of the beholder

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
is it possible that the recently created state of Israel is a terrorist organization?

the concept of terrorist is in the eye of the beholder
Ah, I see. I forgot we live in a world where words no longer have unified meanings and everyone makes up their own meanings.

Jeremiah Ames

Ah, I see. I forgot we live in a world where words no longer have unified meanings and everyone makes up their own meanings.

yes, I would probably consider a powerful group of thugs stealing my home from me and my family, a terrorist

then again, the thugs would not see it that way, would they? especially if they had more powerful thugs supporting them.

hypothetically, of course

just saying

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
yes, I would probably consider a powerful group of thugs stealing
I would consider a country that has defeated me in war and thus found themselves in possession of my home an enemy, but not terrorists.

But what do I know. I'm one of those "terrorists".

Jeremiah Ames

I would consider a country that has defeated me in war and thus found themselves in possession of my home an enemy, but not terrorists.

I hope not

I’d rather think you’re one of these

‎Mohamed Emara (محمد عمارة)‎'s answer to What made you happy today? - Quora

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
It's very simple.
ISRAEL MUST BE NOT RACISM AND BE JUSTICE. AVOID HARASSMENT AND OPPRESSION.AGAINST ARABS AND MUSLIMS. SO END PROBLEM.
Um... Maybe I missed something, but haven't the Arabs been shooting rockets into Israel for like 20 years or something?
This is hardly a one-sided conflict.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Um... Maybe I missed something, but haven't the Arabs been shooting rockets into Israel for like 20 years or something?
This is hardly a one-sided conflict.
Yeah, and then the IDF bombs the hell out of them, killing civilians by the dozens and hundreds and reducing city buildings to rubble, including schools and hospitals. Oh, and they use white phosperus munitions, which are illegal to use on civilian areas, as far as I know. The Palestinians have no access to such weapons or an air force. It's more one sided than you think.