• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

USA Veto against Palestinians Again and again

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...DBAC&usg=AOvVaw3wi3p2iNhSsoPpHngFcU8w&ampcf=1

There are families ecrased. 65 child KILLED BY israeli STRIKES.
ISRAELI.TARGET CIVILIANS BUILDINGS.
NOT MISSILES.
ALSO THEY TARGET MEDIA BUILDING.SO WORLD CAN'T SEE WHAT HAPPENED.

I have no doubt that the majority of those killed in Gaza have been civilians - and Israel could have done a lot more to avoid civilian casualties - but some of those killed in Gaza were Hamas or Islamic Jihad militants.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
As I say, Israel could have done a lot more to avoid civilian casualties, including the deaths of children.
I believe it's intentional crimes.To force Hamas stop missiles,Hamas don't had open area or develop weapons.Not equal
But really what they except to bomb a city full civilians!!

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
I believe it's intentional crimes.To force Hamas stop missiles,Hamas don't had open area or develop weapons.Not equal
But really what they except to bomb a city full civilians!!

Do you think it's right for Hamas and Islamic Jihad to fire rockets into populated areas of Israel?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Do you think it's right for Hamas and Islamic Jihad to fire rockets into populated areas of Israel?
It's complicated.
For civilians innocent for sure no.
For settlers."they already armed" could be yes.because they taken land by force.By protection of Israel army.
If consider both wrong.I.Put all blame on Israel regime because of its racism and crimes.

If someone armed with gun want take your home.You have just a knife. It's natural you defend by knife.You have no choice.Since world don't help .

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
For settlers."they already armed" could be yes.because they taken land by force.By protection of Israel army.

This I'm not so sure about. If they have unlawfully and wrongfully taken Palestinian land, and by force, then there needs to be some response to that, but I'm not convinced that firing rockets at them is the right approach.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I'm glad you think so, and I agree.

I'm not sure what you mean by this - can you elaborate?
Mean.The.Palestinians don't.Have weapons.As.ISRAEL.
For .EXEMPLE YOU HAVE A.KNIFE.THE THEIF.ATTACK YOUR. FAMILY HAVE SHOTGUN.WANT.STEAL.Your HOME.
YOUR ONLY DEFENCE TOOL.IS KNIFE.
THERE.IS NO.POLICE AID OR NEIGHBORHOOD.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
This I'm not so sure about. If they have unlawfully and wrongfully taken Palestinian land, and by force, then there needs to be some response to that, but I'm not convinced that firing rockets at them is the right approach.
What choices they have instead ?
They should accept Israel.Racism.And oppression?

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
Mean.The.Palestinians don't.Have weapons.As.ISRAEL.
For .EXEMPLE YOU HAVE A.KNIFE.THE THEIF.ATTACK YOUR. FAMILY HAVE SHOTGUN.WANT.STEAL.Your HOME.
YOUR ONLY DEFENCE TOOL.IS KNIFE.
THERE.IS NO.POLICE AID OR NEIGHBORHOOD.

Are you referring to Hamas and Islamic Jihad firing rockets at the Jewish settlers?

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
What choices they have instead ?
They should accept Israel.Racism.And oppression?

My general position is that Hamas and Islamic Jihad have a right to fire rockets at IDF forces and infrastructure, but not at non-combatants, and I don't really think that Jewish settlers count as combatants.

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
Sure settlers are theifs of land , Hamas had right to attack them.

If they stole the land, then they shouldn't be killed for it. The case should go through a court of law and if found guilty, then they should be punished in proportion to the severity of the crime they have committed. I don't think firing rockets at them is a proportionate response to the theft of land. And the rockets are indiscriminate, so if they had children, those rockets would kill innocent members of their families too.