• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US: Donald Trump launches 2024 comeback bid, makes his 'very big announcement'

Choose those that agree with you:

• 01: I "think" Donald Trump will be the next president

• 02: I "don't think" Donald Trump will be the next president

• 03: I "hope" Donald Trump will be the next president

• 04: I "don't hope" Donald Trump will be the next president

• 05: I will vote for Trump

• 06: I will not vote for Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It's not my saying that is evidence, it is your anti-God proactive attitude that is the evidence. Your consistent asking for evidence, and btw as if any observant soul was not already aware of you being an adversary of God based religion, is merely a lame attempt to misdirect.

Now it is my understanding that an adversary of God would not admit to being an adversary of God, so naturally one would expect you would deny it, but in any event, is it really rational to believe that a Godless person would live by the Lord's commandments wrt honesty?

Theists are the last ones that should be accusing others of lacking honesty. And what is wrong with asking for evidence? Evidence allows us to tell the difference between reality and fantasy. The only ones that I see avoiding evidence are those that believe in fantasy.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Theists are the last ones that should be accusing others of lacking honesty. And what is wrong with asking for evidence? Evidence allows us to tell the difference between reality and fantasy. The only ones that I see avoiding evidence are those that believe in fantasy.
I've provided the evidence, if you do not accept and love God, then you are an adversary of God and thus satanic according to the biblical meaning of satan, end of story!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I've provided the evidence, if you do not accept and love God, then you are an adversary of God and thus satanic according to the biblical meaning of satan, end of story!
No, you provided claims. Claims are not evidence. And they are very cheap. One needs proper sources and logic when providing evidence and I never saw either from you.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
No, you were just making another improperly supported claim. You are not the one that gets to decide what is real and what is not real.
I don't decide what is real, but I am aware of what is real, adversaries of God do exist, and they do not love God by definition.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You can't get any simpler logic than the question, do you love God or not, what is it?
You do not even have a clue as to what logic is or evidence either for that matter. If you want to claim that a God exists the burden of proof is upon you. And then you would need to demonstrate that this God merits being loved. If you are talking about the God of the Bible he fails. He does not merit love, only fear from a threatened unjustified retribution.

Tell us who your God is and why you believe in him and others may be able to explain to you why he does not exist or they might be able to explain why he might exist. Then tell us why anyone should love him.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I don't decide what is real, but I am aware of what is real, adversaries of God do exist, and they do not love God by definition.
Your posts indicate otherwise.

Also, if your God does not exist, which right now does appear to be the case, then it is impossible for there to be any "adversaries" of him. Love has to be earned. One has not right to demand it.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
You do not even have a clue as to what logic is or evidence either for that matter. If you want to claim that a God exists the burden of proof is upon you. And then you would need to demonstrate that this God merits being loved. If you are talking about the God of the Bible he fails. He does not merit love, only fear from a threatened unjustified retribution.

Tell us who your God is and why you believe in him and others may be able to explain to you why he does not exist or they might be able to explain why he might exist. Then tell us why anyone should love him.
It is not my problem if you do not love God, it is up to you.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Your posts indicate otherwise.

Also, if your God does not exist, which right now does appear to be the case, then it is impossible for there to be any "adversaries" of him. Love has to be earned. One has not right to demand it.
It is completely up to you, if you do not love God, so be it, no one else can do it for you.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It is not my problem if you do not love God, it is up to you.
Actually it is. You appear to be claiming to believe in an immoral God. Why would you love a flawed immoral being? That tells us a bit about your morals.

You do not seem to want to deal with the fact that your God probably does not exist. Odds are that he is just a phantom in your own imagination. You should not be surprised that others do not "love" him.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Actually it is. You appear to be claiming to believe in an immoral God. Why would you love a flawed immoral being? That tells us a bit about your morals.

You do not seem to want to deal with the fact that your God probably does not exist. Odds are that he is just a phantom in your own imagination. You should not be surprised that others do not "love" him.
You are an adversary of God, what more can be said.