• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Up to now, what has god done for you?

A whole lot, he/she been awful nice, no diseases or nothing! I live in a nice home where i get good free education, isn't that enough in life?

Ori

Angel slayer
Well, as far as I know, God has done nothing for me. If God has then maybe it can remind me. ;)

He/she done has done plenty, its jsut not too clear to us, only a few select people can understand ;)

Have i mentioned how much i love that picture of the cow?

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
Things that I couldn't begin to list as I don't truly know if I did those things myself or if I did indeed have some help. No one can truly know.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Given me scoliosis, gender identity disorder, allergies, insomnia, depression...

Most everything good in my life has either been given to me by my family or I've gotten it myself.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
God has given me every Spiritual Blessing. The material blessings are here as well, but they are indiscriminate like the rain.

Smoke

Done here.
Many things. I can't say for sure whether his best single is "Lay Down, Sally" or "Cocaine," but I like just about all his work, even when he gets a little too sentimental for my taste.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Many things. I can't say for sure whether his best single is "Lay Down, Sally" or "Cocaine," but I like just about all his work, even when he gets a little too sentimental for my taste.

I really felt His prescence when I first heard Layla.

I lost a bit of faith when the acoustic version came out though.

What God's done for me; Gave me a perfectly good brain. Unfortunately, He forgot to include the instruction manual.

rojse

RF Addict
Although I might be lucky enough to live in a first world country, I think about all of the people born into third world countries. They have not got fresh drinking water, they have poor housing, they have diseases that have long since been eradicated in all first world countries. They have little food, suffer from malnutrition, and some countries are racked by civil war. If God has been good to me, despite me not acknowledging him and his existence, why is he a complete ..... to the other two thirds of the world?

JayHawes

Well, as far as I know, God has done nothing for me. If God has then maybe it can remind me. ;)

God reigns on the just and the unjust. Everything you have is come from him, whether you like the idea or not, he blesses everyone.

JayHawes

If it were not for God i would be running the streets, having sex with who knows who, and i would be on drugs and partying crazy. I wouldn't be alive today but God has given me the rightframe of mind to choose the right things. God has allowed me to prosper, and to preach the Gospel. He has blessed me with a wonderful mother, and new home, and many material possesions. He has allowed me to loose weight from being 260 lbs to being 198 lbs 6 feet 3 inches (I'm tall). God has allowed me to grow, and to have my body be in good health. For that, I could praise him all day. I couldn't list all the things he's done for me....there are so many things to think of

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
If it were not for God i would be running the streets, having sex with who knows who, and i would be on drugs and partying crazy. I wouldn't be alive today becuase God has given me the rightframe of mind to choose the right things. God has allowed me to prosper, and th preach the Gospel. He has blessed me with a wonderful mother, and new home, and many material possesions. He has allowed me to loose weight from being 260 lbs to being 198 lbs 6 feet 3 inches (I'm tall). God has allowed me to grow, and to have my body be in good health. For that, I could praise him all day. I coulnnd't list all the things he's done for me....there are so many things to think of

That's great. Congratulations!

Do you think someone else could accomplish all those things without "believing" in your "God"?

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
God reigns on the just and the unjust. Everything you have is come from him, whether you like the idea or not, he blesses everyone.
What about the bad crap? Is he also responsible for my scoliosis, terrible allergies, gender identity disorder, depression, and insomnia?