• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Unfit for Office - Donald Trump

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Well call me "a big, darn, naive country boy who cannot even manage an ant farm, let alone his pappies' 40 acres" if you must, but here up to now I would have thunk that Donald John Trump's personal government physician was not actually an independent, impartial, and necessarily reliable authority on Donald John's mental health! Holy Cattle Gates! But I was wrong! Obviously we can trust the word of a doctor who could easily be fired if he were to report the "wrong" news. Obviously! The Nation of America can sleep soundly tonight! At last, it can sleep soundly!

Being that almost anybody who works around Trump likely soon quits or gets fired, It doesn't take a fortune teller to realize this same fate would also likely occur even with Trump's own personal physician.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Being that almost anybody who works around Trump likely soon quits or gets fired, It doesn't take a fortune teller to realize this same fate would also likely occur even with Trump's own personal physician.

Not buying it. Your soup is too thin and watery, my friend. You'll have to serve up something more substantial than that to convince me the good doctor felt little or no pressure to conform to Trump's expectations for him. After all, even normal doctors often end up feeling pressured by normal people -- let alone presidents.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Actually he was mentally evaluated during his annual physical exam. He passed with flying colors.

When's the last time you were at McDonalds? Don't think I've ever seen a tip jar at any fast food joint. But, of course, liberals tend to be adapt at making up stuff...

That is very interesting you would say such a thing. Would you be so considerate as to provide us with the name of the qualified mental health professional who made the evaluation, the date the evaluation was made, the method employed to evaluate, and a link to the source of that information? It is concerning that I can find no qualified and reliable source that backs up your claim Trump was professionally evaluated for mental health problems and found free of them.

"President Trump’s White House physician said Tuesday"... ( January 16th, 2018 ) ...that the president received a perfect score on a cognitive test designed to screen for neurological impairment, which the military doctor said was evidence that Mr. Trump does not suffer from mental issues that prevent him from functioning in office."

“I’ve found no reason whatsoever to think the president has any issues whatsoever with his thought processes,” Dr. Ronny L. Jackson, a rear admiral in the Navy and the White House physician, told reporters on Tuesday." ... ( January 16th, 2018 )

Trump Has Perfect Cognitive Test Score, White House Physician Says

Can You Pass The 10-Minute Cognitive Test That Trump Took In His Medical Exam?

Here is the cognitive test Trump took. You can take a look. It is a quick 10 minute test. It is hardly a comprehensive psychological evaluation.

Audie

Veteran Member
That is very interesting you would say such a thing. Would you be so considerate as to provide us with the name of the qualified mental health professional who made the evaluation, the date the evaluation was made, the method employed to evaluate, and a link to the source of that information? It is concerning that I can find no qualified and reliable source that backs up your claim Trump was professionally evaluated for mental health problems and found free of them.

He's betrayed himself as a liberal -adept,
making things up..

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Can You Pass The 10-Minute Cognitive Test That Trump Took In His Medical Exam?

Here is the cognitive test Trump took. You can take a look. It is a quick 10 minute test. It is hardly a comprehensive psychological evaluation.

Unlike Donald J. Trump, I didn't score a perfect 30 on the cognitive test. I had a point deduction for being unable to remember and recite a word from a list of ten words given to be. My cognitive test score was 29 out of a perfect score of 30. How well did you score?

tytlyf

Not Religious
When's the last time you were at McDonalds? Don't think I've ever seen a tip jar at any fast food joint. But, of course, liberals tend to be adapt at making up stuff...
I don't go to McDonalds. It's an expression that the man is a fraud and enjoys stealing from people.
BTW, I'm not a liberal, I'm a moderate democrat.

BSM1

What? Me worry?

Dang, @Sunstone, you should check your sources before making statements like this. It was part of his annual Presidential check up provide by the medical team headed by Dr. Ronny Jackson.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I don't go to McDonalds. It's an expression that the man is a fraud and enjoys stealing from people.
BTW, I'm not a liberal, I'm a moderate democrat.

Obviously made up without any thought of relevance.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Dang, @Sunstone, you should check your sources before making statements like this. It was part of his annual Presidential check up provide by the medical team headed by Dr. Ronny Jackson.

So I understand. That Jackson alleges Trump is mentally healthy has been reported as far and wide as partisans of the President can report it. But can reasonable people take Jackson as a reliable source of information? If so, why would they? The answers to those questions have not been as nearly widely disseminated as the "news" that a "house doctor" would tell the world his boss was exactly what his boss might be presumed to wish the good doctor to tell the world.

Now please explain to me why it always seems necessary these days to point out the obvious to nearly everyone on every side of any issue? That is in this case, to point out the obvious fact that Jackson cannot be taken as a necessarily reliable source of information in this matter. Would you agree with my hypothesis that people these days have gone willfully stupid by the millions?

BONUS QUESTION: Can you tell me why I should give willfully stupid people the time of day? Do I even have a moral right to give them the time of day, given that doing so might encourage them?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
So I understand. That Jackson alleges Trump is mentally healthy has been reported as far and wide as partisans of the President can report it. But can reasonable people take Jackson as a reliable source of information? If so, why would they? The answers to those questions have not been as nearly widely disseminated as the "news" that a "house doctor" would tell the world his boss was exactly what his boss might be presumed to wish the good doctor to tell the world.

Now please explain to me why it always seems necessary these days to point out the obvious to nearly everyone on every side of any issue? That is in this case, to point out the obvious fact that Jackson cannot be taken as a necessarily reliable source of information in this matter. Would you agree with my hypothesis that people these days have gone willfully stupid by the millions?

Okay, I give up. You guys win: Trump is a raving lunatic hell bent on world domination while petting a Mexican hairless kitten (and yet he's still the President of the United States and probably will be in the foreseeable future, that must be very depressing for some).

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Obviously made up without any thought of relevance.

Let me get this straight. You want us to believe we should sit in lofty and righteous judgement of a man who claimed -- most likely in an intentional effort at humor -- that McDonald's has tip jars? Really? You want us to do that? You who said, "Don't think I've ever seen a tip jar at any fast food joint." -- said those infamous words and thus might be legitimately suspected of possibly lying to us about the fact there are "fast food joints" that indeed and truly have tip jars?

I mean you did not say you have never seen "a tip jar at a McDonald's". You did not say that. You said -- quite significantly said -- that you had never seen a tip jar at a "fast food joint". HAH! Obviously your statement is every bit as great, as huge, as monotonously evil as his hideously liberal statement alleging McDonald's has tip jars. [/sarcsm]

Now listen to me. All sarcasm aside, you are making a public spectical of yourself with your seemingly determined effort to harass, troll, and bully posters on this Forum by attacking members and their posts over totally trivial and insignificant points. Come on! Who on earth makes a capital offense out of mistakenly believing McDonald's has tip jars? JEEBERS! Where are you coming from?

You are so lucky I am not going report you to the mods for a rules violation.

This time.

You will not be as lucky if and when I ever catch you doing it again.

ecco

Veteran Member
In fact, I believe he should first take an I.Q. test to show everybody how much of a genius he really is.
As a liberal Democrat who cannot stand Trump, I would welcome that. I would also welcome a psychological workup providing evidence that he is a pathological liar and a narcissist.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
**MOD POST**

Please be so gracious as to avoid behavior such as extreme, absurd, and excessive quibbling least you are found in violation of our rule against trolling the Forum.

There will be no further warnings.

ecco

Veteran Member
k1NhJJp.jpg

I guess Subway is not fast food.

extralarge.jpg

You don't get out very much, do you?

What was that you said about people making stuff up?

ecco

Veteran Member
Actually he was mentally evaluated during his annual physical exam. He passed with flying colors.
Uh huh...

Will Trump Live to 500?
On February 8, Trump underwent a physical exam, according to the White House, which afterward released a brief press memo that said it was from the president’s new physician, Sean Conley. But the authorship of this report is questionable for several reasons, one of which is the sentence “The president is very grateful for the outstanding care he received today, and he especially wants to thank the doctors, nurses, enlisted and civilian staff who participated.”

It would be unheard-of for a doctor to praise himself in such a statement. Odder still is the subsequent assertion that Trump is “in very good health and I anticipate he will remain so for the duration of his Presidency, and beyond.” This sort of long-term prediction is atypical for any physician, much less one whose only charge is to assess the president’s ability to execute the duties of the office.
Are you really that gullible? Duh. Of course you are.

ecco

Veteran Member
Is hypocrite the right word here? As I understand it, a hypocrite is a person who says one thing, but does another. Is Graham actually a hypocrite? Or is he rather being a spineless wus and sycophant who shifts his position in order to butt-kiss whoever happens to be in power in his own party? I put the question. I put the question to you, Sir, and I demand an answer!
I concede to the findings of your superior evaluation.