• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Unfit for Office - Donald Trump

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Trump is a raving lunatic hell bent on world domination while petting a Mexican hairless kitten....

You just love fabricating and misrepresenting other people's views and opinions, don't you? You do it dozens of times a month.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Some people may think our P.O.T.U.S. is mentally unfit to be President, when in reality he's a great American executive leader who just happens to be crazy like a fox. If there were a large sized political unbiased board of mental health professionals who'd objectively test and diagnose our President's state of mental health, I'm confident Donald J. Trump would be more than happy to have mental health tests exude his strong mental health condition. I doubt he has any mental weaknesses to hide. In fact, I believe he should first take an I.Q. test to show everybody how much of a genius he really is.
Trump? Is that you?

You forgot to tell us what a "very stable genius" you are. Because very stable geniuses are always running around saying that to anybody who will listen. :rolleyes::tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Let me get this straight. You want us to believe we should sit in lofty and righteous judgement of a man who claimed -- most likely in an intentional effort at humor -- that McDonald's has tip jars? Really? You want us to do that? You who said, "Don't think I've ever seen a tip jar at any fast food joint." -- said those infamous words and thus might be legitimately suspected of possibly lying to us about the fact there are "fast food joints" that indeed and truly have tip jars?

I mean you did not say you have never seen "a tip jar at a McDonald's". You did not say that. You said -- quite significantly said -- that you had never seen a tip jar at a "fast food joint". HAH! Obviously your statement is every bit as great, as huge, as monotonously evil as his hideously liberal statement alleging McDonald's has tip jars. [/sarcsm]

Now listen to me. All sarcasm aside, you are making a public spectical of yourself with your seemingly determined effort to harass, troll, and bully posters on this Forum in violation of the rules over totally trivial and insignificant things. Come on! Who on earth makes a capital offense out of mistakenly believing McDonald's has tip jars? JEEBERS! Where are you coming from?

You are so lucky I am not going report you to the mods for a rules violation.

This time.

You will not be as lucky if and when I ever catch you doing it again.

Of course you're right...next.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Uh huh...

Will Trump Live to 500?
On February 8, Trump underwent a physical exam, according to the White House, which afterward released a brief press memo that said it was from the president’s new physician, Sean Conley. But the authorship of this report is questionable for several reasons, one of which is the sentence “The president is very grateful for the outstanding care he received today, and he especially wants to thank the doctors, nurses, enlisted and civilian staff who participated.”

It would be unheard-of for a doctor to praise himself in such a statement. Odder still is the subsequent assertion that Trump is “in very good health and I anticipate he will remain so for the duration of his Presidency, and beyond.” This sort of long-term prediction is atypical for any physician, much less one whose only charge is to assess the president’s ability to execute the duties of the office.
Are you really that gullible? Duh. Of course you are.

Of course you're right....next.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Hang on. Trump is smart. He said it so himself. Trump said Trump is the smarter person Trump knows, so Trump must be very smart.

sealchan

I have to think Trump knows he's a total dork to be saying he is a stable genius...doesnt he? I mean it sounds like what an actor would say adlibbing a total dork.

But maybe he doesnt know...or maybe he has just been living in a world of his own for so long it's not even a question of what anyone else thinks.

Has there ever been a public figure who has so epitomized unself-consciously a spoiled, narcissistic, entitled Richie Rich.

james dixon

Premium Member
Electoral College map
Trump is OUT

2X8PB.png

james dixon

Premium Member
I have to think Trump knows he's a total dork to be saying he is a stable genius...doesnt he? I mean it sounds like what an actor would say adlibbing a total dork.
Trump is an egotistical, moronic, pathological liar whose actions taken yesterday has caused the death of thousands (1,000’s) and counting.

If you support Trump you now have blood on your hands,

Please wash before eating or at least lick you fingers before picking your nose
:)-

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
It's past time that the Lindsey Graham's open their eyes.

And stop the hypocrisy

"You don't even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic. If this body determines your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the Office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the Office." - Lindsey Graham ... during the Clinton impeachment

"You want to know how to make America great again? Tell Donald Trump to go to hell." - Lindsey Graham during the 2016 campaign.

:vhs: VIDEO - "I think we’re putting a burden on the presidency and we should consider it that way. That if you determine that the conduct in the crimes in this case are high crimes you need to do so knowing that you’re placing a burden on every future occupant of that office and the office itself. So do so cautiously. Because one branch of the government should never put a burden on another branch of the government that’s not fair and they can’t bear. Ladies and gentlemen of the Senate, if you decided from the conduct of this president to henceforth any office holder who occupies the office of president will have this burden to bear, Let me tell you what it is: Don’t lie under oath to a federal grand jury when many in the country are begging you not to. Can the occupant bear that burden?" - Lindsey Graham ... during the Clinton impeachment.

Graham is a text book example for why there should be term limits. There's no honor, no loyalty to the country, only to himself and whatever will get him re-elected. Catering solely to the few in So. Carolina (compared to the nation's population) to do so and taking a crap on the rest of the country in the process, not caring the impact it has. Ditto to all just like him.

sealchan

Trump is an egotistical, moronic, pathological liar whose actions taken yesterday has caused the death of thousands (1,000’s) and counting.

If you support Trump you now have blood on your hands,

Please wash before eating or at least lick you fingers before picking your nose
:)-

Yeah, I'm afraid that he sounds like a dork but he thinks he sounds funny and clever...