• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

questfortruth

IN JUNE 2021 THE STATE WILL RELEASE UFO FILES. The very idea of Science can become destroyed by UFOs, because:

1. Science is defined by its methodology.
2. There is methodological naturalism.
3. Thus, Science is not interested in super-natural, in UFOlogy.
4. But times are changing: "Pentagon faces June deadline to issue unclassified report on UFO sightings'' YouTube.
5. So you better have the material theory for it. Prof. Niels Bohr is known for having told a student: "Your theory is crazy, but it's not crazy enough to be true.''

TABLE OF MATTER:

1. Living visible matter - people, animals, artificial animals (latter is Artificial Intelligence), plants, microbes, insects, fish.

2. Non-living visible matter - stones, rocks, ice.

3. Non-living invisible matter - Dark Matter, Dark Energy.

4. Living invisible matter - the prediction of my classification of matter. The candidates belong to Religion (angels, souls; demons) and the cloaking technology of the Star Trek serial (that is how UFO vanishes).

THE UFO THEORY:
Proof of Jeremiah 5:22

Last edited:

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
IN JUNE 2021 THE STATE WILL RELEASE UFO FILES. The very idea of Science can become destroyed by UFOs, because:

I'm sorry, what? I thought most who believe in UFO's don't imagine they are "supernatural". They are just a science we don't understand. Science is more than comfortable in accepting that! If it were not so, we would never have advanced as far as we have today.

Maybe you are doing what the ancients did, and imagine that something which is beyond our current scientific knowledge, is supernatural angels and spirits and whatnot?

questfortruth

I'm sorry, what? I thought most who believe in UFO's don't imagine they are "supernatural". They are just a science we don't understand. Science is more than comfortable in accepting that! If it were not so, we would never have advanced as far as we have today.
Official science up to 2021 was not interested in UFOlogy.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Official science up to 2021 was not interested in UFOlogy.
That would be due mainly to a lack of evidence. It appears as if that evidence may be forthcoming now? I'm quite certain that if they had an alien spacecraft in their hands, science would be more the gangbusters to try to understand it scientifically. Don't you think?

questfortruth

That would be due mainly to a lack of evidence. It appears as if that evidence may be forthcoming now? I'm quite certain that if they had an alien spacecraft in their hands, science would be more the gangbusters to try to understand it scientifically. Don't you think?
Let us hope then, what Science will not be destroyed by this new reality. But I have a theory of UFO with math.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Let us hope then, what Science will not be destroyed by this new reality. But I have a theory of UFO with math.
Science will certainly not be destroyed. It will expand. But I think with that expansion of knowledge, we should begin to do a focus on the inventory of our mortal souls. It's bad enough with the tech we already have. ;)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
UFOs have a scientific explanation not necessarily coming from other worlds.

It's a step forward to say there's something we don't understand, thus unidentified rather than pretending there's nothing going on.

I look forward to a serious investigation using scientific methods.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
UFOs have a scientific explanation not necessarily coming from other worlds.
I can see the appeal to believing it's extra-terrestrial. Considering what we do know already from what is being released, there is nothing in our understanding of physics that can perform the way these objects do, traveling at 30,000 MPH, from a complete standstill in an instant.

If anything remotely existed in a fully functional production system like these, I think we can bet that some corporation would have more than exploited that tech for money long ago! That or a nation would overnight become the world-dominant power. Humans being humans, it seems to stretch the imagination that they would keep something like that unexploited. :)

We'll see. I personally think it's a game changer, whatever it is.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member

4. But times are changing: "Pentagon faces June deadline to issue unclassified report on UFO sightings'' YouTube.
5. So you better have the material theory for it. Prof. Niels Bohr is known for having told a student: "Your theory is crazy, but it's not crazy enough to be true.''

TABLE OF MATTER:

1. Living visible matter - people, animals, artificial animals (latter is Artificial Intelligence), plants, microbes, insects, fish.

4. Living invisible matter - the prediction of my classification of matter. The candidates belong to Religion (angels, souls; demons) and the cloaking technology of the Star Trek serial (that is how UFO vanishes).

THE UFO THEORY:
I think Thor would be cool. He's a bloke. A guy you could drink a beer with. I don't think invisibility is one of his superpowers.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

TABLE OF MATTER:

THE UFO THEORY:
Are there physical advantages to being a saucer-shaped angel?

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Are there physical advantages to being a saucer-shaped angel?
They are also triangular and tic-tac shaped. They may be angels with different aesthetic sensibilities, as opposed to requirements of physics? "There goes Grodo, in his purple triangle again. Look at him go!" :)

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
They are also triangular and tic-tac shaped. They may be angels with different aesthetic sensibilities, as opposed to requirements of physics? "There goes Grodo, in his purple triangle again. Look at him go!" :)
So the shape is just angel bling? I hadn't thought of that. You have opened up an entirely new field for me.

Why does the guy flying the purple triangle have a Martian name?

Here is my proof for you.

1. Triangles have three sides.
2. Mars is a planet.
Therefore UFO's exist.

Hulk smash!

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

TABLE OF MATTER:

THE UFO THEORY:
Is dark energy really matter? What flavor is it?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Living visible matter - people, animals, artificial animals (latter is Artificial Intelligence), plants, microbes, insects, fish.

I.e. matter that can, to a limited degree, control energy

Non-living visible matter - stones, rocks, ice.

I.e, matter that cannot control energy

Non-living invisible matter - Dark Matter, Dark Energy.

??? Matter is matter, energy is energy. Matter has mass, energy is ability to do work

Living invisible matter - the prediction of my classification of matter. The candidates belong to Religion (angels, souls; demons) and the cloaking technology of the Star Trek serial (that is how UFO vanishes).

It its matter it has mass and thus can be observed in some manner so not truly invisible.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So the shape is just angel bling? I hadn't thought of that. You have opened up an entirely new field for me.

Why does the guy flying the purple triangle have a Martian name?
That's his nickname. We know his real name from television.

_99732978_tinky3_bbc.jpg

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The OP is really interesting...because an astrophysicist I admire, professor Conforto has been studying the relations between dark matter, UFOs and spirituality.
I still recall one of her most shocking affirmations. She said we Terrestrials are practically blind...because our atmosphere prevents us from seeing a part of matter that is visible elsewhere.

Curious fact: did you know that Italian is the only romance language that calls UFOs UFO? :p
The French and the Spanish call them OVNIs
..and so on...
The word UFO btw means unidentified flying object...which can be anything. Mostly terrestrial.

questfortruth

The OP is really interesting...because an astrophysicist I admire, professor Conforto has been studying the relations between dark matter, UFOs and spirituality.
Thanks. Could you please do me a huge favor? Please make contact with Prof. Conforto and tell the human, about my results. In any case, my email is in the paper's file.