• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UFO/ET Phenomenon - a reality or a hoax

Please read all options before selecting. Your honest opinion on the UFO/ET phenomenon:

• It is a hoax. Human beings are the only intelligent beings in the universe.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is a hoax. ETs may exist in the universe, but no technology can bring them to our planet.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • It may be a reality, but you are too afraid to admit it.

• It may be a reality, but you are too busy to care.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • It may be a reality, but the ETs must be innocuous as there were no attacks.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It may be a reality because you have sighted a UFO.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • It is a reality because you were abducted by ETs.

• It is a reality but you are not concerned because all ETs are here with good intentions.

• It is a reality. Some ETs here are benevolent and others are malevolent.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • It is a reality. All ETs are here with self-serving motives.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
Maybe this has been mention but one would think that with the proliferation of cell phone cameras there would be an exponential increase in the number of UFO photos.

I wouldn't call them unknown at all, but rather, the product of an extremely powerful imagination that leaps tall buildings at the drop of a hat. Just sayin'...

That said, I have little doubt you believe you saw things as you claim. Where the rubber hits the road is in the actual nature of what you are seeing as opposed to what you THINK you are seeing.

Why don't you try explaining what you think I saw then?

Maybe this has been mention but one would think that with the proliferation of cell phone cameras there would be an exponential increase in the number of UFO photos.
There are many more now than there were pre-cellphone age. However, you can see how difficult it is to obtain clear images of very fast moving objects, if they can be captured at all.

Last edited:

bippy123

I am unsure about whether ET's exist or not , but I don't why there isn't a chance that they could exist. It's a question that has peeked my curiosity for a long time, but currently I'm more interested in veridical near death experiences. My dorky mind shifts interests every 6 months :D

But I am open to evidence though

There should be one more option of the poll.
Unsure about whether they exist or not but open to them existing.

bippy123

There are many more than pre-cellphone age. However, you can see how difficult it is to obtain clear images of very fast moving objects, if they can be captured at all.
There was a guy that used to come to our restaurant to eat every once in a while that I became friends with who told me when he flew in the Air Force that he did see ufo's but that he was to,d to keep it on the down low .

He described seeing 3 types of aliens
The greys
The Reds
And the reptilians
He described the greys as the least intelligent of the 3
The reds as the tallest who looked humanoid in appearance
And the reptilians who were the most advanced and ruthless of the bunch

Take it for whatever its worth

There was a guy that used to come to our restaurant to eat every once in a while that I became friends with who told me when he flew in the Air Force that he did see ufo's but that he was to,d to keep it on the down low .

He described seeing 3 types of aliens
The greys
The Reds
And the reptilians
He described the greys as the least intelligent of the 3
The reds as the tallest who looked humanoid in appearance
And the reptilians who were the most advanced and ruthless of the bunch

Take it for whatever its worth

Did he say anything else about them? Did he say whether he was abducted?

Did he have any evidence that any of this was true?

Didn't think so.

I'm not the one who spoke with him.

Really, please do give the videos uploaded in the thread a watch and perhaps a book or two. You can't really be mindlessly dismiss this. The phenomenon affects you, your loved ones, and every other human being on the planet.

Last edited:

bippy123

Did he say anything else about them? Did he say whether he was abducted?
He said he never was abducted by them but the first time he said he saw them was when he was flying. He said that the red's can communicate with by word of mouth or telepathically and that their true appearance was 7feet tall and very thin.

He also said the most passive of the 3 were the greys which were technologically less advanced then the reptilians. He also said the reds were empathetic . He seemed to fear the reptilians the most.

bippy123

Did he have any evidence that any of this was true?

Didn't think so.

All I have is his word, and he didnt seem like the kind of guy that bragged or bs'ed. He seemed like a level headed guy that never started trouble with anyone who didnt seek attention. Not the kind of guy I would think of as far as making stories up.

This was about 11 or 12 years ago.

He said he never was abducted by them but the first time he said he saw them was when he was flying. He said that the red's can communicate with by word of mouth or telepathically and that their true appearance was 7feet tall and very thin.

He also said the most passive of the 3 were the greys which were technologically less advanced then the reptilians. He also said the reds were empathetic . He seemed to fear the reptilians the most.
Grey beings, the worker class, are said to be biological androids.

There are several collectives, each consisting of several different extraterrestrial races, infiltrating into our societies currently. They may present themselves as our allies, innocuous, or even benevolent, but they are all here with self-serving goals to exploit human beings and ultimately take over the world for its resources.

I didn't know about such TV programs, so I couldn't say much about it one way or another.

Roswell crash is a famous case because it was one of the first UFO/ET cases that was well-documented as it happened. So, before the Pacification Program and spin-and-dirty-trick programs were cast upon humanity, there may have been TV programs or movies that have portrayed the phenomenon as it was, or as people perceived. However, some of the more recent and current movies -- in their previews anyway -- seem to be influenced by the ET Intervention itself. People need to exercise discernment when viewing them, as they may be intended to manipulate and reeducate people to welcome and support extraterrestrials that humanity knows nothing about.

challupa

I didn't know about such TV programs, so I couldn't say much about it one way or another.

Roswell crash is a famous case because it was one of the first UFO/ET cases that was well-documented as it happened. So, before the Pacification Program and spin-and-dirty-trick programs were cast upon humanity, there may have been TV programs or movies that have portrayed the phenomenon as it was, or as people perceived. However, some of the more recent and current movies -- in their previews anyway -- seem to be influenced by the ET Intervention itself. People need to exercise discernment when viewing them, as they may be intended to manipulate and reeducate people to welcome and support extraterrestrials that humanity knows nothing about.

The Twilight Zone was just someone's imagination and they had some pretty good shows for their day and age.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Why don't you try explaining what you think I saw then?
I don't know what you saw, but it is fairly clear, to me, that your imagination played a large part in this. To be fair, that may sound like a put down, as in, "Oh, it's just your imagination, silly." I don't mean it in quite that way. What I am saying is that the imagination of the human animal is much grander than most accept. In a very real sense, your imagination filled in the holes in your understanding, creating an interesting event. It is part an parcel of our need to categorize things and experiences. The point is that our categorizations are not necessarily representative of objective reality even if they satisfy our perception of subjective reality.

desideraht

Hellspawn
I have seen a UFO.

Mind you. I am quite the skeptic. One time I THOUGHT I was seeing UFOs when I realised it was in the direction of the nearby military base and discovered it was some sort of testing being conducted. But another time, I saw a UFO that was... unquestionably un-identifiable. It was a triangular shaped object, about as long as the moon's diameter in the sky, orange, like American cheese... really it looked like a block of cheese. But illuminated. It was still in the sky for over twenty minutes. I had no camera. So I called people. I kept trying to get other people to see it and take pictures but no one seemed to be near where I was at. So I'll never know what the cheese was. But it was definitely there, stationary, NOT going anywhere. I didn't imagine it. I wouldn't take my eyes off of it. Believe Me, I am one Hell of a skeptic. But these cheese block was simply unexplainable.

Thing is, that doesn't mean it was an alien. It could have been some odd military thing. Who knows.

I believe in extraterrestrial life because it is highly plausible that life have developed on other planets. However, I do not think it is very likely that intelligent life has reached out planet. They would have to find a way to travel faster than light, or bypass the limitations of spacetime. While I am sure it is possible, I feel it is highly unlikely for any intelligent race to find such a method of travel. But it is certainly possible.