• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Twitter ~ Do you use it?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I plan on using it for business when the studio and *crosses fingers* dance company takes off. But for now, I'm happy networking through Facebook.

snakedoctor

I have one!!! Its fun for short jabs with friends and people I respect or enjoy engaging in conversation!

@snakdoctor on twitter

Jenegospelsinger

Gods Servant
I barely use my twitter account but I do have people following me on it... I also have a Facebook account that I am on most of the time when I feel like getting on it.
If you would like to add me on Facebook just ask me...I would be happy to add you as a friend on my facebook page.

Vivekananda

I think Twitter is indeed a very good social media networking website...
I think it's the fastest resource of latest Information and you're just one step away from your favorite celebrity and i think Twitter is a very good website in it's own way... :)

cablescavenger

Out of curiosity:

Do you have a Twitter account? Have you found it to be of benefit, or has it become just one more reason to log on when you probably have other things to do offline? :D

If you don't have an account, are you avoiding it so that you don't get sucked into another social networking site (you are smarter than I)? Do you not see the point of it all (think it's kind of dopey)? Or do you just not care?

I ignored it for a while until someone I admire started tweeting ~ then I signed up to follow her. Now my page is a quick glimpse into my interests, complete with exercise, cooking, knitting, quilting, and articles/thoughts from a Buddhist perspective.

I didn't think I'd use it much, but it turns out it's a nice way to get selected information fast. It's also funny getting tweets from my teen, who is usually one room away from me at the time. :p She could just call over her shoulder, but what's the fun in that?

I would rather poke my eyes out with sticks.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I have a facebook account but not used it for over a year.
I do not go in for small talk, so trwitter is totaly alien to me.