• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Truth is not simple

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Would be nice so I can go finish a guy off in another thread .. No you don't , I don't believe for a second your the spirit been sent to tempt me , novel however unlikely .lol
Uh... Okay?

Science has not disproved the concept of Gods.
Of course not. I'm not certain it can.

In a universe that's expanding into something science doesn't understand that's moving away from us faster than we can ever travel 46,3 billion light years and growing
To be specific, it's expanding into something science doesn't yet understand. There's no reason to assume it couldn't at some point.

No I refuse to become nothing more than a mobile incubator for billions of gut bacteria .
Well, you kind of already are. Is something's worth determined solely by the volume of bacteria they incubate?

Just as today the scientists rewrite the mistakes of 200 years ago , it is just as probable the scientists of 200 years in the future will rewrite the scientific mistakes of today.
Sure they could, but that doesn't change the stuff they've figured out already and used to produce such things as computers, plumbing, medicine and space shuttles that all work.

Wasn't bent after all , just like the world wasn't flat
Uh huh...

Heck no. It counts regardless, just as surely as objective reality does.
That's a good point. Even if this weren't objective reality and was still just an illusion, the things we learn about how this illusion operates can still be based on reasonable observations.

SpeaksForTheTrees

More credible then ancient mens mythology most don't know anything about, because they fear the truth of what they might find

Not being a scientist but in terms of English describing words , the conclusion is a complete contradiction , how did they get accurate observation in first instant if it's likely to have changed.
Sounds to me some of the instruments those guys rely on are broken .

SpeaksForTheTrees

Uh... Okay?

Of course not. I'm not certain it can.
Nothing to stop you believing in both I guess the possibility of .. and science .
The gut bacteria , what if like science suggests bacteria became self aware and evolved organisms , incubators to ensure the best possible chances of survival. Lol .Bacteria was the first life forms ultimately we could be just the host .

SpeaksForTheTrees

Mythology does not equal truth. The bible does not always equal truth

Full of truth I actually meant as much as it could possibly hold , not literally nothing but truth . Is a lot of pages for few simple truths , obviously ,the is a word for words that make paragraphs longer that don't really add more content .
Also it's been stamped on more than once by concepts including divine right , wow is obnoxious by suggestion.
However the truth is a simple message of sustainability , i.e. profit before people is unsustainable, Jesus never put profit before people ?
They not Christians .none of them ;-)

Last edited: