• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Truth: either God exists or He don't.

Pilgrim Soldier

The same applies to you. You will be judged but not the way you 'believe' you will be judged.

If that was literally true,"all that have gone astray" would include you.

You cannot know what you are looking for unless you know what is out there to look for. A true seeker looks at everything that is out there. You have already decided what is true so you are not a seeker.

I do not believe in Satan, there is no such entity. Satan in the Bible represents our lower selfish nature.
I will not be judged, as my sins are fully paid for. I did go astray but God showed me the way to the truth.

I'm not a seeker as I have already found, only those who don't know the truth are seeking it. Why seek for something when you've already found it.

A true seeker doesn't waste his life sifting through endless piles of trash, like a dumpster diver looking for some bread. We knew what we were looking for so we didn't need to descend into sewer pipes to find gold

Pilgrim Soldier

I am only being logical. When you make statements there are consequences. You need to consider those before you post. If you actually studied the Bible you would know of its flaws.
I will give you my house, my cars and my wife if you find a single contradiction or error in the Bible. There are millions of us willing to give you all we have, if you do

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
And you think that has a snowball's chance in hell of getting through to this poster? :rolleyes:
I admire your patience and persistence, but .....
Probably not. According to him he has led a bit of a traumatic life. Unfortunately he treats his version of God as a lifesaver and won't let go because he appears to be afraid of reverting to the past. I do not think that his belief is sustainable. He needs to return to reason for his own good.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
This is heresy 101, it's a perfect example of how Demons twist God's Word to push their false doctrine. God promised to cast everyone who adds or removes a single Word of the Bible, into the lake of fire
I did not add anything or remove anything from the Bible, I just quoted it.
This is what all Christians say when they cannot refute what I post with their own Bible.

There are no Demons except in your head.

And the odds are huge that all that is is confirmation bias. If something good happens it is God fulfilling his promises. If something bad happens you find someone else or something else to blame. Unless nothing bad at all has happened in your life it is very clear that confirmation bias is what is happening, not God replying to prayer.
Not sure what you’re talking about there, I can’t identify with that kind of thinking. That’s fake stuff

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I will give you my house, my cars and my wife if you find a single contradiction or error in the Bible. There are millions of us willing to give you all we have, if you do
The problem is that you will not acknowledge it when I do.

Will you agree to having an impartial judge decide if I am correct or not? You certainly are not fit to judge.

Pilgrim Soldier

And you think that has a snowball's chance in hell of getting through to this poster? :rolleyes:
I admire your patience and persistence, but .....
The Bible is full of examples of people who witnessed undeniable evidence of God's miracles and warnings, yet they chose to defy Him at their own peril.
The Pharaoh suffered untold loss and pain, but he remained defiant to the end. Judas walked with God for 3 years and He chose to deny Him, so it's no wonder some still deny the truth to this day

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The Bible is full of examples of people who witnessed undeniable evidence of God's miracles and warnings, yet they chose to defy Him at their own peril.
The Pharaoh suffered untold loss and pain, but he remained defiant to the end. Judas walked with God for 3 years and He chose to deny Him, so it's no wonder some still deny the truth to this day
There are stories in the Bible. That does not mean that they happened.

Nothing "fake" in that post.

If I am wrong then find some reliable evidence for your beliefs.
I don’t make excuses for God, answered or unanswered prayer, if things work out or don’t. You’re comments should stay within your own expertise “science” which is fallible like you said. You can be mistaken in your beliefs.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
The Bible contains tomorrows news headlines in it, yet it was recorded so long ago. Every single prophecy has come to pass with 100% accuracy so you can bet your house that the rest will happen just as predicted
That's right, they have come to pass, it's just unfortunate that you missed the fulfillment of all those prophecies.
The rest of the Messianic prophecies will be fulfilled as predicted but they won't be fulfilled by Jesus.
Jesus died on the cross so He won't be coming back.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I don’t make excuses for God, answered or unanswered prayer, if things work out or don’t. You’re comments should stay within your own expertise “science” which is fallible like you said. You can be mistaken in your beliefs.
Of course I can. And so can you. That is why one needs to properly test one's beliefs. Something that most theists either are afraid to do or cannot do. Your own descriptions sound like classic confirmation bias.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I will not be judged, as my sins are fully paid for. I did go astray but God showed me the way to the truth.
Believe whatever you want to believe but don't say I didn't warn you.
I'm not a seeker as I have already found, only those who don't know the truth are seeking it. Why seek for something when you've already found it.
The same applies to me and my religion except that there is always something new I can learn about my religion and other religions and many other things I can learn.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I do not see anyone denying the truth, we just see the truth differently than you do.

Pilgrim Soldier

Believe whatever you want to believe but don't say I didn't warn you.

The same applies to me and my religion except that there is always something new I can learn about my religion and other religions and many other things I can learn.
I'm happy for you but there's nothing new for me to learn about. Jesus said reject any new teaching as heretical doctrine of Demons