• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Truth: either God exists or He don't.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You've seen the evidence and you've chosen to ignore it, that way you can always plead ignorance to defend your position
Wrong. I have seen what is not evidence and I understand their lies. If you want to learn I could probably help you.

Sadly you do not even know what is and what is not evidence. And I am betting that you are afraid to learn. Why have a life ruled by fear?

Pilgrim Soldier

Of course I keep on seeking. The truth is an all encompassing concept. Nobody will ever find that. But we will find truths along the way.

I am learning from those who possess knowledge about reality. I encourage you to do the same.
How do you know that nobody knows the truth? Answer = you think everyone is as lost as you are. Well I have news for you, many of us actually do know the truth, so please don't speak on my behalf as it is disrespectful to put others who you don't know in your category

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What you accept as evidence I dispose of it as trash, i used to blindly accept your evidence but I have since found it to be false
And the only thing that keeps you from being a liar is your ignorance of what is and what is not evidence.

Sadly if you God is real he does not have that option. You are calling your God a liar.

Pilgrim Soldier

I have a standard which I hold all claims to. If they don't match that standard then I throw their ideas out the window, atheist and theist alike.

You should also be careful. Religion is the opium of the people.

Nobody possesses the truth. You are confusing that with critical thinking skills. Those who don't possess critical thinking skills are those who can be fooled into believing anything.
I'm happy to hear that you rely on some man made and manufactured system to help you make sense of the world. But that product doesn't satisfy my strict standards for evaluating theories. I need actual proof, not just suggestions and invented models which have no place in the real world.

Pilgrim Soldier

Wait. Do you believe in Christianity AND ancient aliens?
There's no such thing as aliens, we know that for sure but we do have Demons posing and manifesting into all kinds of creatures.
Satan and His demons rule this world system, that's why everything is degenerating and descending into self destruction

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I'm happy to hear that you rely on some man made and manufactured system to help you make sense of the world. But that product doesn't satisfy my strict standards for evaluating theories. I need actual proof, not just suggestions and invented models which have no place in the real world.
How can that be done when you do not know what proof is in the first place?

And guess what? The Bible is man made.

Pilgrim Soldier

I could say the same thing about my religious beliefs because I know they are true, but there is always something NEW to learn. I am a true seeker and seek knowledge so I learn something new every day -- about other religions, and about many other things such as history and science and psychology.
You're welcome to believe in anything you like, but that doesn't change the truth and you will still have to stand before God to be judged.
You contradict God when you say that you're a truth seeker. God said, "Nobody is seeking the truth, all have gone astray" Most seek knowledge to enable them to sin more effectively, just as someone may use a computer to access bestiality videos.
Before someone can seek the truth, they must know what they're looking for otherwise they will always latch onto Satan's deception and believe His lies since He is the master of deception and He is infinitely smarter than any man

Pilgrim Soldier

That is laughable. I quote directly from the Bible, KJV, you just don't like what I quote because it proves that you are wrong and that Jesus is never coming back to earth -- NEVER.

Another thing that is laughable is saying that the WHOLE Bible is about Jesus Christ, I cannot even stop laughing.

The Old Testament is mostly about Moses and the other Prophets and NONE the OT prophecies that refer to the Messiah of the end times are about Jesus. ALL those prophecies refer to Baha'u'llah and I have proof since He already fulfilled them -- on the ground. Those prophecies which have not yet been fulfilled will be fulfilled during the Messianic Age, which we entered in 1852 when Baha'u'llah first heard from God.

A revelation from God - The Life of Bahá'u'lláh
I refuse to waste my time reading about some Demon posing as the Messiah. Jesus warned us about these Demons, and you have given us a perfect example of one of these. Jesus will cast Baha'u'llah into the lake of fire to scream in the torment of white hot lava for all eternity.

Pilgrim Soldier

NO, the NKJV absolutely does not say that Jesus is coming back.
I already told you that the Son of man in the clouds does not refer to Jesus and posted the link to my thread but apparently you never read it. Here it is:

Who is the Son of man who will come in the clouds of heaven?

Mark 14:62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Matthew 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Mark 13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Did anyone ever wonder why Jesus did not say “And then shall they see me coming in the clouds with great power and glory?” Jesus always referred to the Son of man in the third person.

How do you write in 3rd person?

Third person refers to people “on the outside.” You either write about someone by name or use third person pronouns. Third person pronouns include: he, she, it; his, her, its; him, her, it; himself, herself, itself; they; them; their; themselves.
6 Ways to Write in Third Person - wikiHow

Look carefully at Mark 8:38. Look at how the verse is separated by a semicolon and Jesus says “also” indicating that the Son of man is someone other than Himself who would come in the glory of his Father with the holy angels

Mark 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Again, in Matthew 16:27, Jesus said that the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father. Jesus did not say “I will come in the glory of my Father.”

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Look carefully at Luke 9:26. Look at how Jesus separated Himself from the Son of man (ashamed of me, of him shall), and then Jesus said that the Son of man shall come in his own glory and in His Father’s glory. Jesus did not say that the Son of man will come in my glory.

Luke 9:26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father’s, and of the holy angels.

Moreover, not once in the entire New Testament did Jesus ever say He was coming back to earth. Rather, Jesus said His work was finished in the world and He was no more in the world.

Why didn’t Jesus say He was going to return to earth if He had been planning to return to earth? If Jesus was planning to return to earth why did Jesus say I have finished my work, the world will see me no more, and I am no more in the world?

John 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Who is the Son of man who will come in the clouds of heaven?
This is heresy 101, it's a perfect example of how Demons twist God's Word to push their false doctrine. God promised to cast everyone who adds or removes a single Word of the Bible, into the lake of fire

Pilgrim Soldier

Wrong. I have seen what is not evidence and I understand their lies. If you want to learn I could probably help you.

Sadly you do not even know what is and what is not evidence. And I am betting that you are afraid to learn. Why have a life ruled by fear?
I thirst for truth and true knowledge, but I detest false theories and lies. I believe secular science is ruled by the powers of darkness, who are hell bent on our destruction. God said "people are destroyed by lack of knowledge" He was referring to ignorance and those who embrace the lies of the enemy.
There are many voices competing for your heart and mind, most of these have wicked intentions so we must remain vigilant at all times

Pilgrim Soldier

How can that be done when you do not know what proof is in the first place?

And guess what? The Bible is man made.
The Bible is not man made, that's a big fat lie. Which man could know the whole of human history and record it as if it had already came to pass.
The Bible contains tomorrows news headlines in it, yet it was recorded so long ago. Every single prophecy has come to pass with 100% accuracy so you can bet your house that the rest will happen just as predicted

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I thirst for truth and true knowledge, but I detest false theories and lies. I believe secular science is ruled by the powers of darkness, who are hell bent on our destruction. God said "people are destroyed by lack of knowledge" He was referring to ignorance and those who embrace the lies of the enemy.
There are many voices competing for your heart and mind, most of these have wicked intentions so we must remain vigilant at all times
You have a lot of learning to do. And no, there are no demons controlling science.

You live in fear. And you keep calling your God a liar, you better hope that he does not exist. With your approach you are "Damned if you do and damned if you don't".

Why not try to learn what is and what is not evidence? It was explained to you how your source in the video was not only wrong. He was a liar himself. He had to know what he was doing wrong.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The Bible is not man made, that's a big fat lie. Which man could know the whole of human history and record it as if it had already came to pass.
The Bible contains tomorrows news headlines in it, yet it was recorded so long ago. Every single prophecy has come to pass with 100% accuracy so you can bet your house that the rest will happen just as predicted
So now you are claiming that God is incredibly incompetent? I do wish that you would make up your mind.

Pilgrim Soldier

You have a lot of learning to do. And no, there are no demons controlling science.

You live in fear. And you keep calling your God a liar, you better hope that he does not exist. With your approach you are "Damned if you do and damned if you don't".

Why not try to learn what is and what is not evidence? It was explained to you how your source in the video was not only wrong. He was a liar himself. He had to know what he was doing wrong.
I refuse to abandon reason and adopt a your method of evaluating things. I've already explained why I reject the scientific method as false and unreliable. I can't go against the facts and embrace lies and false claims

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
You're welcome to believe in anything you like, but that doesn't change the truth and you will still have to stand before God to be judged.
The same applies to you. You will be judged but not the way you 'believe' you will be judged.
You contradict God when you say that you're a truth seeker. God said, "Nobody is seeking the truth, all have gone astray"
If that was literally true,"all that have gone astray" would include you.
Before someone can seek the truth, they must know what they're looking for otherwise they will always latch onto Satan's deception and believe His lies since He is the master of deception and He is infinitely smarter than any man
You cannot know what you are looking for unless you know what is out there to look for. A true seeker looks at everything that is out there. You have already decided what is true so you are not a seeker.

I do not believe in Satan, there is no such entity. Satan in the Bible represents our lower selfish nature.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I refuse to waste my time reading about some Demon posing as the Messiah. Jesus warned us about these Demons, and you have given us a perfect example of one of these. Jesus will cast Baha'u'llah into the lake of fire to scream in the torment of white hot lava for all eternity.
I have never heard anything that absurd. Baha'u'llah was the Messiah of the end times whether you like it or not.
Neither you nor Jesus can do a damn thing about it because it was ordained by God......
I am not trying to convince you of that, I am only here for the entertainment. :D