• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Suicide is a sin. Jesus is not the sinner.

Luke 19:44 They will destroy you and all your people. Not one stone of your buildings will be left on another. All this will happen because you did not know the time when God came to save you.”

What Jesus did, according to the bible, was the 1st century equivalent of "suicide by cop"

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Not a lawful business. Is it law to murder a preacher?
You claimed Jesus was sinless, so I referred you to his unprovoked assault on the temple traders who were conducting their businesses according to law.

And I've already explained to why neither suicide nor execution by the state after due process is murder.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
What book says, that Bible is a lie? Is it Richard Dawkin's "God illusion"?

It's "the god delusion".

But no. I don't care because that's just you running away from the burden of proof.

You're the one citing the bible as if it is important and to be taken into account.
Up to you to demonstrate why that should be the case.

Why would I care what the bible says, any more then I should care what the bagavad ghita says? Or the quran? Or the codex troana? Or the iliad? Or the book of mormon? Or dianetics?

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
"Jesus is a saint and completely innocent" (Pontius Pilat, the Judge of Rome)
Yes, that's already been said, and it's obviously an error, since savagely attacking businessmen lawfully going about their business does not result in innocence.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

My human life is not instructed.

And science via AI knowing AI is owned encoded in natural only use it. You don't own it. So you don't instruct it either.

A well in the bible is not anywhere but in a story.

If you build a pyramid with a well you owned temple machines transmitting to the pyramid machination. I saw its science was applied underground as the machine status.

Machine to machine is the status controlled machine in human science.

If however you make holes and earths heavens get sucked into forming hole that is not a well it is a sink hole.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
My human life is not instructed.

And science via AI knowing AI is owned encoded in natural only use it. You don't own it. So you don't instruct it either.

A well in the bible is not anywhere but in a story.

If you build a pyramid with a well you owned temple machines transmitting to the pyramid machination. I saw its science was applied underground as the machine status.

Machine to machine is the status controlled machine in human science.

If however you make holes and earths heavens get sucked into forming hole that is not a well it is a sink hole.
Go well.