• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

questfortruth

i was sorta following along pretty well, until this comment of yours

you quoted some Bible verses, so I would like to do the same

what does Luke6:27 say to you?
“But I say unto you which hear, love your enemies, do good to them which hate you”

what does Matthew 7:1 say to you?
“Judge not, that ye be not judged”

just curious
Only Church has the Grace to correctly interpret the Bible.
In my Church, we love sinners, because our God loves them. But He can take away from a sinner the gift of existence. That is why satan and Adolf Hiler are there, but not as existent beings.
Are you following? So, if God has lost a sinner, then surely, we have lost the love for this very bad sinner.

Last edited:

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have accepted Lord Jesus as my healer.
That's certainly your right.
The outside population dislikes Him and thinks His words are crazy: ``And when His friends heard of it, they went out to lay hold on Him: for they said, He is beside Himself.'' Mark 3:21.
"His family" in my RSV, οἱ παρ᾽ αὐτοῦ ─ "his own people" ─ in TR. However, if there was an historical Jesus and if there was such an incident, it happened nigh on two millennia ago.
Nobody involved has expressed regret for murdering my Lord.
To be fair, as far as the story is concerned, everything that happened to Jesus, happened according to Roman law. Hence no question of murder could arise.

And a more cogent reason why it wasn't murder is that Jesus' mission, as he said from the start, was to die. For that reason he deliberately refused chances to escape, and died for no other reason than that it was what he wanted to happen.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
As the Human, He did all possible to escape.
That's simply not what it says. He said at the start that he was going to die, and had he wished no to die, he wouldn't have gone into the garden, he would have gone straight down the Galilee road.
He went outside the city into the garden. As the Human, He was not able to suspect the Judas.
He foretold Judas at the Last Supper ─ but refrained from naming him, and refrained from escaping.
"Jesus is saint and completely innocent" (Pontius Pilat).
Pilate obviously hadn't been told that Jesus had viciously attacked and struck innocent people lawfully conducting their traditional business in the Temple.

And as I said earlier, there doesn't appear to be any reason why anyone had to die to achieve anything an omnipotent benevolent God might wish to achieve.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If an adult man X bodies men owning exact same DNA was first scientist wrong. Then he was wrong.

If he dies to own a new recording of his shared death. Man scientist our known destroyer. You know nuclear and nuclear weapons. Machines that harm life.

Then he did.

For if the psyche of humans keeps lying then new death shared records as data then enables new psyche data status to be communicated to his human children.

To try to save them from their owned self destructive proven personality disorders

Believing self righteous to take their life and anyone else into states of human chosen blasting destruction.

Then science wants innocent humans arguing about their causes science to be conned into believing science is correct!

Really inanity in action.

questfortruth

And as I said earlier, there doesn't appear to be any reason why anyone had to die to achieve anything an omnipotent benevolent God might wish to achieve.

Nobody needs to die. Especially the Saviour. Jesus prayed to the Father: all is possible, please save me from death (compare it to the text in the Bible). Not the Father murdered the Son, but Judas.

He foretold Judas at the Last Supper ─ but refrained from naming him, and refrained from escaping.

Jesus is not an ordinary person. He of two natures: divine and human. As being human, He even has not known the time of the Second Comming.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Nobody needs to die. Especially the Saviour. Jesus prayed to the Father: all is possible, please save me from death (compare it to the text in the Bible). Not the Father murdered the Son, but Judas.

Jesus is not an ordinary person. He of two natures: divine and human. As being human, He even has not known the time of the Second Comming.
Saviours.

O earth remaining sealed as stone without new sink holes.
Earth gases only burning in a vacuum as the day. No UFO gases seen burning.
Ice remaining as pressure and extreme cold.
Flooding rain when science does burn stones gases.
Asteroid cold gas replacement into our gas removed emptied burnt out heavens of old stone form into its gas released.

A human father having sex with a human mother saving replacing human life by sex forming a human baby.

Do we want those saviours used as a new human theory a resource?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The cross was raised above our heads upon the mount. Jesus man sacrificed on cross was in cloud image. Still witnessed today in exact same placed. Raised by temple science owners

Human living on ground walking sacrificed stigmata attack fallout irradiated.

Reason flooding rain saved gods gas spirits in heavens the answer. Ignored.

Image was always seen in clouds. Where we also see UFO formed image.

Temples transmitted from ∆pyramid fake mountain tip in mountain to ground temples to circuit pyramids.

Notice temples owned different floor plans as per machinery used. Role design old technologies.

Science says first I had to use energy to give life to a machine.

Before the machine is always the theme to resource power first.

Then the machine resources again to continue to power said machine. Reason first energy source is always used depletes.

Father said crystals once transmitted natural radiating source. No longer exists was burnt out as higher crystal power form. Had natural light within.

Ashes to Ashes coal the ash state for a once living natural life equals carbon by mass. Ashes only gets ashes the teaching.

Crystal power combusted.

Dusts were previous present mountains. New mountains then disintegrate by science cause to own dust equals to dust

Warned.

Ignored. Atmosphere collecting carbon mass.

Jeremiah Ames

Only Church has the Grace to correctly interpret the Bible.
In my Church, we love sinners, because our God loves them. But He can take away from a sinner the gift of existence. That is why satan and Adolf Hiler are there, but not as existent beings.
Are you following? So, if God has lost a sinner, then surely, we have lost the love for this very bad sinner.

no, I’m not following

but not to worry, I don’t need to

thanks for sharing your thoughts with me

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If science said cloud presence began out of stone from inside a stone womb.

Then maybe today human theists would stop lying.

Hot gas smoking burning smoke first rolling spinning rotating cooling. Gods stone first created release from a planet.

Into pressurized cold deep space womb.

Stopped being smoke. Clouds look like smoke.

The evil of God O earth one was it's hot spirit gas. The holy mother healed cooled it. Saved its presence in space womb. Became a heavens with clouds.

Reason the sun set earths gases that evolved back on fire. Reignited gas. Why gases burnt again. Clouds a gas cause effect for heat and cold interacting in a natural body. Natural earths history.

Not owned in science.

Science says beginning evil owned clouds. Clouds however are owned by evolution of cooling. Not science.

Real science said evolution in space owned clouds.

He knew if you burnt clouds by heating gas space conditions spatial conditions recooled it.

So man said God had saved the attack yet space conditions not God had saved cloud mass existing.

The documents in teaching just described by thinking said the holy mother took it down from its sacrifice as the spirit body image in clouds in heavens.

As space the cold empty womb owned cooling.

Why science said no man is God as gods gases cold or burning are not life.

Water and food is life said the teachings.

We live inside water mass protecting our bodies from gas spirits. A real teaching. Our holy life is holy water.

Man in science said lucky ground water existed to mass evaporate otherwise science would have burnt us to death again.

You know the human teaching man as Satan. The scientist.

Who tried to convince us that man human was an evil spirit. In reality man human is an evil theist.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Murder. Crime. Injustice.
The NT says Jesus went to Jerusalem in order to die, and chose a course of action to make sure that happened. No question of murder arises. No question of injustice arises, since what Jesus got was exactly what Jesus went out of his way to get.
But God has turned that evil into good.
When you say 'evil', you mean Jesus' suicide?

But are we not to understand that God sent Jesus in order that Jesus should die? Jesus plainly thought so. Are you saying he was mistaken, and that God did not want him to die?

And again, why any death should be necessary before an omnipotent God can achieve what [he] wants is (still) wholly unexplained.

questfortruth

The NT says Jesus went to Jerusalem in order to die, and chose a course of action to make sure that happened. No question of murder arises. No question of injustice arises, since what Jesus got was exactly what Jesus went out of his way to get.

But are we not to understand that God sent Jesus in order that Jesus should die? Jesus plainly thought so. Are you saying he was mistaken, and that God did not want him to die?

And again, why any death should be necessary before an omnipotent God can achieve what [he] wants is (still) wholly unexplained.
You are presenting the Holy Trinity as a mafia or something. Nobody wanted to die or was commanded to die. It is the sinful decision of Israel. I can quote some verses for that.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

Jeru meant in the past the point in temple pyramid where the circuit temple owned turned.

Jeru turning.
Salem cooling peace status of held fusion in mass.

Position where previous earth mass converting eruption had changed. Owned a higher atmospheric gas return in the heavens. To contradict earth historic Moses attack.

Man psyche taught the advice. Studied rebuilt and reapplied.

Why area had lots of holes in the stone mass.

Position of science temple was chosen in the design model. Important in their thesis. Proven wrong. Never alter natural God earth history.

Its place in the circuit as a temple was important in the science machine model. Was why it blew it's temple in ancient science history.

Activation moment destroying the science practice. Where and why the cause sacrifice of life was advised. As the technology.

History states. Rome then blew up the rebuilding of the science temple from Port as they no longer owned status in society to dis allow it.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You are presenting the Holy Trinity as a mafia or something. Nobody wanted to die or was commanded to die. It is the sinful decision of Israel. I can quote some verses for that.
I've read the verses, apparently more carefully than you have. They show Jesus, on the one hand knowing very well that if he stays where he is, he'll die, and on the other hand making no attempt at all to escape ─ thus connecting with his earlier statement that his mission would end in death.

Jesus goes into the garden and says to God, Let me off the hook. But, just as he expects, God doesn't oblige and he goes ahead with his mission to di

This death has such significance that the cross is the chief symbol of Christianity, yet no one is able to tell me why it was necessary ─ why, whatever it is that God sought to accomplish, it couldn't be accomplished without bloodshed.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Jeru meant in the past the point in temple pyramid where the circuit temple owned turned.

Jeru turning.
Salem cooling peace status of held fusion in mass.

Position where previous earth mass converting eruption had changed. Owned a higher atmospheric gas return in the heavens. To contradict earth historic Moses attack.

Man psyche taught the advice. Studied rebuilt and reapplied.

Why area had lots of holes in the stone mass.

Position of science temple was chosen in the design model. Important in their thesis. Proven wrong. Never alter natural God earth history.

Its place in the circuit as a temple was important in the science machine model. Was why it blew it's temple in ancient science history.

Activation moment destroying the science practice. Where and why the cause sacrifice of life was advised. As the technology.

History states. Rome then blew up the rebuilding of the science temple from Port as they no longer owned status in society to dis allow it.
Go well.

questfortruth

I've read the verses, apparently more carefully than you have.
Suicide is a sin. Jesus is not the sinner.

Luke 19:44 They will destroy you and all your people. Not one stone of your buildings will be left on another. All this will happen because you did not know the time when God came to save you.”

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Suicide is a sin. Jesus is not the sinner.
Violently assaulting people who are going about their lawful business is not a sin?

And it's unambiguous, as I keep saying because you keep denying, that Jesus' mission was from the start, out loud, expressly. to die.

On top of which, despite numerous enquiries including starting a thread on the matter, I still have not the faintest idea what exactly Jesus' death is thought to have achieved, or ─ and this goes to God's morality ─ why anyone had to die to achieve it.