• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's latest, latest, really, really dumb thing

ecco

Veteran Member
Your side is all aflutter with claims that he's a dictator,
He is a wannabe dictator.

he's going to repeal Roe v Wade,
He has certainly stacked SCOTUS toward that end.

he's linked to Nazis,
Who said that?

he's like Hitler,
Nah. He's more like a junior Mussolini. At least neither Hitler nor Mussolini made everything about "I".

he favors white supremacists,
“You also had some very fine people on both sides,” he said.

he's a murderer,
Of Civility, certainly. Of Honesty and Truth, Absolutely. Of The Free Press, so far it's only attempted murder.

the world will end in 12 years,
Now you are confusing Trump with Pence.

Just look at what goes unchallenged by your side in those threads.
I just challenged many of your alleged Left Wing viewpoints.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
He is a wannabe dictator.

He has certainly stacked SCOTUS toward that end.

Who said that?

Nah. He's more like a junior Mussolini. At least neither Hitler nor Mussolini made everything about "I".

“You also had some very fine people on both sides,” he said.

Of Civility, certainly. Of Honesty and Truth, Absolutely. Of The Free Press, so far it's only attempted murder.

Now you are confusing Trump with Pence.

I just challenged many of your alleged Left Wing viewpoints.
So you really do buy into all the listed symptoms of TDS, eh.
Fascinating.

Btw, it was AOC who said the world will end in 12 years...not Trump or Pence.

ecco

Veteran Member
So you really do buy into all the listed symptoms of TDS, eh.
Fascinating.

If you had carefully read my replies, you would have seen that I didn't buy into "all the listed symptoms of TDS". I consider you to be an ethical person, so I am confused as to why you would make such a statement.

Btw, it was AOC who said the world will end in 12 years...not Trump or Pence.

I don't think very highly of AOC. As you may have noticed, I am not a millennial. Making comments like the world ending in twelve years due to AGW does nothing to support AGW. The only way the world will end in twelve years, aside from a meteor, is Pence's long hoped for End Of Times.

If you knew it was AOC who said that, why did you attribute it to Trump?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you had carefully read my replies, you would have seen that I didn't buy into "all the listed symptoms of TDS". I consider you to be an ethical person, so I am confused as to why you would make such a statement.
I hereby replace "all" with "most".
I don't think very highly of AOC. As you may have noticed, I am not a millennial. Making comments like the world ending in twelve years due to AGW does nothing to support AGW. The only way the world will end in twelve years, aside from a meteor, is Pence's long hoped for End Of Times.

If you knew it was AOC who said that, why did you attribute it to Trump?
I never did.
You might be referring to this part of my earlier post (#97) to someone else....
Your side is all aflutter with claims that he's a dictator, he's going to repeal Roe v
Wade, he's linked to Nazis, he's like Hitler, he favors white supremacists, he's a
murderer, the world will end in 12 years, he's getting away with murder, etc, etc.
The underlined portion, comes from AOC.
The other claims come from various others on his side.