• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's daughter and Fallwell

Riders

Jerry Fallwell was asked to step down as President of his University because his wife has had an affair he knew about for years.

He posted a life picture of himself and a woman on Twitter. He has support Trump all along and they are personal friends of Trump's daughter.Will this make Trump look bad?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Jerry Fallwell was asked to step down as President of his University because his wife has had an affair he knew about for years.

He posted a life picture of himself and a woman on Twitter. He has support Trump all along and they are personal friends of Trump's daughter.Will this make Trump look bad?

Can we ask the same question if we happen to meet some of your personal friends?

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
At this point, I think the only way Trump can be made to look worse is if evidence leaks that he was abusing underage girls while hanging out with Epstein. Even then, I'm sure his cult will still carry water for him.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
At this point, I think the only way Trump can be made to look worse is if evidence leaks that he was abusing underage girls while hanging out with Epstein. Even then, I'm sure his cult will still carry water for him.

Trump was accused of the violent rape of a 14 yr old by a witness at Epstein's, the trial was set to start before the election, she got so many death threats she had to withdraw the charges.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
At least (if true) they were women and not eight year old girls that had to squirm away from an unwanted breast touching.

So you think raping 14 year old girls is OK because they're women in your opinion??

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Sounds like JFK.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I see that I'm not the only one who steps into a steaming
pile of echo chamber with the solitary contrary voice.
We both need better judgment.

You're preachin' to the choir... But to steal a classic line from "Billy Jack", "...I try...I really try..."