• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's bond reduced to 175 million

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
There was no reason given, and far more people are forc
He went through the legal process and a judge found in his favor.
Only TDS would cause anyone to automatically assume that a judge ruling in Trump's favor is "preferential treatment".
The court gave no reason for its decision, and I am not aware of whether it does or does not regularly do the same for others, but suspect not. If you have more information to suggest otherwise, then I consider this to be nothing but preferential treatment for a man who regularly claims to have "tons of cash" and then gets his gullible base to send him some so he can pay his lawyers and buy more McDonalds burgers.

Laniakea

Not of this world
There was no reason given, and far more people are forc

The court gave no reason for its decision, and I am not aware of whether it does or does not regularly do the same for others, but suspect not. If you have more information to suggest otherwise, then I consider this to be nothing but preferential treatment for a man who regularly claims to have "tons of cash" and then gets his gullible base to send him some so he can pay his lawyers and buy more McDonalds burgers.

Just show us evidence that he was given "preferential treatment".
Trump is going through the legal process and the law found in his favor. If it had gone the other way, you guys would have had no problem with it.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Only one in love with Trump would rejoice.

REJOICE!!!
107287753-16922179802023-08-16t194927z_1201110066_rc27p2a6cwd0_rtrmadp_0_usa-biden-ira.jpeg

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Trump is going through the legal process and the law found in his favor. If it had gone the other way, you guys would have had no problem with it.

Huh? That's complete nonsense as the verdicts are nowhere close to being in!

Pogo

Just show us evidence that he was given "preferential treatment".
Favor or disfavor will not be determined to the end of the appeal, this is only a modification of the procedure due to unusual circumstances.

I suspect if she wanted to Letitia James could well appeal this ruling with a reasonable chance of success but won't because it would only create a further delay which is what Trump wants.

Question, is English your first language?

Laniakea

Not of this world
Favor or disfavor will not be determined to the end of the appeal, this is only a modification of the procedure due to unusual circumstances.

thank you for debunking the idea that Trump just received preferential treatment.

Pogo

thank you for debunking the idea that Trump just received preferential treatment.
Not what was said, reducing his bond is not a ruling regarding his trial and judgement for fraud.

As to preferential treatment, it appears that reduction of bond is not a common practice and so could be considered preferential however as no justification was written, who is to say.
More silence to avoid more nonsense commenting etc.

Laniakea

Not of this world

Laniakea

Not of this world
I didn't say it didn't, but in the case of civil judgement bonds for appeal it is rare. For criminal bail which is what your article is about, yes it is not infrequent. Apples and Kumquats
This is an exceptional case in that it has a fine of nearly 1/2 billion dollars. That is rarely seen in a civil case. Not to mention all the unusual ways the prosecution went about the whole thing in the first place.

Pogo

This is an exceptional case in that it has a fine of nearly 1/2 billion dollars. That is rarely seen in a civil case. Not to mention all the unusual ways the prosecution went about the whole thing in the first place.
We have already listed bonds larger than trumps and million dollar plus bonds are not really rare. What is exceptional is Trump only and again, it is not a fine.

Laniakea

Not of this world
We have already listed bonds larger than trumps and million dollar plus bonds are not really rare. What is exceptional is Trump only and again, it is not a fine.
I agree that Trump is exceptional. That is why I vote for him.