• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trend in RF

usfan

The way I see it, what you're seeing here is a small manifestation of the world, and a certain amount of free speech. You may not like people or everything said, but it's still a healthy form of free speech.
As long as it is 'approved!' speech? Homogeneous with the Official Collective Beliefs?

I'm old school.. i mean, reformation and Enlightenment old school. Freedom of conscience, Natural Law, critical thinking and skepticism..

The progressive view of 'tolerance' reminds me of a quote by old Bill..

Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. ~William F. Buckley

;)

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
As long as it is 'approved!' speech? Homogeneous with the Official Collective Beliefs?

I'm old school.. i mean, reformation and Enlightenment old school. Freedom of conscience, Natural Law, critical thinking and skepticism..

The progressive view of 'tolerance' reminds me of a quote by old Bill..

Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. ~William F. Buckley

;)

What it comes down to is, how would making this a pro-Christian Fundamentalist site benefit people?

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Yeah. But natural selection primed ‘some people’ for finding accurate truths. No?

Only approximately. That is why we need a methodology to test that we think is true. Our brains are not naturally tuned for finding truths.

Ciao

- viole

Neutral Name

It look like there has become a trend in RF to have threads that want to degenerate religions and spiritual life, is this form not a religious form any more? Somehow it look like the form has become a forum for people to find fault in every religion they can. And make "fun" of those who take their religion seriously.

And if someone disagree in certain topic then they are bad people?

I guess I would have to ask does spirituality enter into it? I am very spiritual but I don't believe in religions. Should I be at different forums?