• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Transgenderism

InChrist

Free4ever
That's definitely not how it works.
Don't you get tired of defending people who hate you and typically butcher queers along with a race or two?
Why do you use such extreme, emotive language? Does anyone literally and personally hate or want to harm you? I don’t know or have never known anyone that hates or has any desire whatsoever to harm homosexuals, lesbians, transgenders or anyone else.
Disagreement or different views does not equal hate.

InChrist

Free4ever
Sign me up for that - if I can have my phone implanted, I'll never worry about misplacing it again.

And we're already creating identities apart from our physical human bodies -- or do you think that profile picture really is me?
A picture on a forum is not YOU.
When you can or do have your phone implanted you’ll never have a second of privacy again and you’ll be under constant surveillance.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
To the ends that humans, inspired by satan, believe they can be gods, create their own identity and possibly eternal life through technology apart from the Creator’s design and plan.

Wait, what does any of that have to do with transgender people? I don't see the connection

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Why do you use such extreme, emotive language? Does anyone literally and personally hate or want to harm you? I don’t know or have never known anyone that hates or has any desire whatsoever to harm homosexuals, lesbians, transgenders or anyone else.
Fascists (including Christian nationalists) ARE expressing hatred towards trans people and doing harm to them.
Estro has repeatedly agreed with them, sided with them, and supportive of those in history who did execute queers as a matter of policy.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
A general perusal of western society along with internet searches of stats show homosexuality is well over 10% of the population. Whether that is a sign natural reproduction is undesired for most of them is a different matter. But that level of homosexuality shows the evolution theory is suspect.

I believe what the Bible says. Satan always consults God and asks His permission before doing anything.
So God gives permission for evil to occur. Nice!

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Christians are not (or shouldn’t be) fixated, nor obsessed with demonic spirits. Yet, it’s not only important, but wise to be aware of the real battle going on and who one’s enemy is. The biblical scriptures provide that information, as well as the reality that this is a fallen world corrupted by sin. God is not stopping it, rather letting the consequences of sin play out for all to see. God is calling anyone who desires to be saved and delivered from corruption into an eternal life of pure love, peace, joy and beauty through Jesus Christ.
Three words that describe that made-up bull**** …
1. Made-up,
2. Bull,
3. ****.

InChrist

Free4ever
Three words that describe that made-up bull**** …
1. Made-up,
2. Bull,
3. ****.
I don’t understand why you need to converse in such a nasty way, especially as a staff person. I think I’ve been on this forum for about 12 years. You have shared your beliefs and perspectives over those years with me, which differ from mine, but I have never used derogatory language or curse words in conversations with you.

InChrist

Free4ever
Wait, what does any of that have to do with transgender people? I don't see the connection
Once humans believe they can alter who they are by changing their biological gender or sex through thoughts/feelings over physical reality, hormone altering pharmaceutical drugs, and surgeries then body altering with technology will follow. Ultimately, what it means to be a human being will be gone. Although, I don’t think the Creator will let it go that far.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
Once humans believe they can alter who they are by changing their biological gender or sex through thoughts/feelings over physical reality, hormone altering pharmaceutical drugs, and surgeries then body altering with technology will follow. Ultimately, what it means to be a human being will be gone. Although, I don’t think the Creator will let it go that far.

Huh... My best friend is transgendered. None of what you described seems to apply to her in her life. What am I supposed to come away with as far as what you say is reality vs. What I experience having known her for years?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Stating that someone doesn't deserve to have rights, freedom, or equality and that their existence is an affront to god is pretty damn hateful.

Audie

Veteran Member
Huh... My best friend is transgendered. None of what you described seems to apply to her in her life. What am I supposed to come away with as far as what you say is reality vs. What I experience having known her for years?
And so wwe have e an example of knowledge through experience
and reason matched against over the top nonsense that someone just
chose to make up.

It's like a science v creationism.

InChrist

Free4ever
Stating that someone doesn't deserve to have rights, freedom, or equality and that their existence is an affront to god is pretty damn hateful.
I haven’t met anyone who thinks others should not have rights, freedoms, equality or who think the lives of others are an affront to God. Of course, because I don’t know anyone like that doesn’t mean there aren’t people who do think like that. I know there have been people like that throughout time (I.e. Hitler’s thoughts/actions towards especially the Jewish people, as well as homosexuals, physically or mentally handicapped, and others.