• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tom Brady, Best QB of All Time

AdamRaja

Islamic Philosopher
With the Patriots playing the Packers this weekend there has been a lot of hype on who the best quarterback of all time.

Tom Brady hands down is the G.O.A.T.

I feel like once your so good for so long people look for anything to bring you down.

Hate him or love him he is the best all time.

Go Pats!

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Brady is old, it won't be long before he is in a nursing home defecating in a diaper and over salting his food because he thinks it has no taste and the only thing he will get to really ruminate about in his quiet times is his shameful, sordid career as a "Patriot"- what a waste of a life. The hope is in the youth, a new crop of dynamic individuals just waiting to make history, Patrick Mahomes of the Kansas City Chiefs is just such a person.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Who really cares about this kind of stuff?

AdamRaja

Islamic Philosopher
Brady is old, it won't be long before he is in a nursing home defecating in a diaper and over salting his food because he thinks it has no taste and the only thing he will get to really ruminate about in his quiet times is his shameful, sordid career as a "Patriot"- what a waste of a life. The hope is in the youth, a new crop of dynamic individuals just waiting to make history, Patrick Mahomes of the Kansas City Chiefs is just such a person.

Ok sure.. New talent will always come around. But that doesn't take away from the greatest. Brady may be old but he was league MVP.. Last Year!

Its immature and ignorant to say a 41 year old will be in a nursing home soon. You are the definition of player hating.

Hate all you want the stats dont lie.

joe1776

When Brady is elected on the first ballot to the Hall of Fame, he will replace Joe Montana as the most overrated player so honored because the way quarterback performances are graded is dumb as hell. There is no way to do it fairly.

If based on wins, losses, MVP awards or Super Bowl wins, 90% of the grade is measuring his support system. This is like having Tom stand on a bar stool to measure how tall he is compared to other QBs.

If his grade is based on passing statistics, 50% of his grade is measuring his support system. This is like having Tom stand on a chair to measure how tall he is compared to other QBs.

AdamRaja

Islamic Philosopher
When Brady is elected on the first ballot to the Hall of Fame, he will replace Joe Montana as the most overrated player so honored because the way quarterback performances are graded is dumb as hell. There is no way to do it fairly.

If based on wins, losses, MVP awards or Super Bowl wins, 90% of the grade is measuring his support system. This is like having Tom stand on a bar stool to measure how tall he is compared to other QBs.

If his grade is based on passing statistics, 50% of his grade is measuring his support system. This is like having Tom stand on a chair to measure how tall he is compared to other QBs.

That's absurd. 18 years of excellence and this is what you think? People really do hate greatness.

joe1776

That's absurd. 18 years of excellence and this is what you think? People really do hate greatness.
I gave you a math concept that I learned back in the seventh grade: In order to measure something, you first have to isolate it from other factors.

Last edited:

AdamRaja

Islamic Philosopher
I gave you a math concept that I learned back in the seventh grade: In order to measure something, you first have to isolate it from other factors.
Brady is GOAT. You know it.. Stop being a player hater because he probably beats your team every time.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Ok sure.. New talent will always come around. But that doesn't take away from the greatest. Brady may be old but he was league MVP.. Last Year!
Its immature and ignorant to say a 41 year old will be in a nursing home soon. You are the definition of player hating.
Hate all you want the stats dont lie.

I am immature and ignorant but that doesn't take away from the fact that the Racist NFL voted in a White player as MVP after they most likely "cooked the books" and that a near geriatric, poodle pawed, no name so and so will be in a nursing home soon enough. I think it's ironic that old man Brady was on a team whose name and logo conjures up visions of the fight and victory against the oppression of the failed British pansy empire while he himself has an English name, Patriot my a**!
Also of note is that the name Brady may or may not be associated with the Gaelic name "Bradach" which means thieving and dishonest- it wouldn't surprise me if it was connected because it fits.

AdamRaja

Islamic Philosopher
I am immature and ignorant but that doesn't take away from the fact that the Racist NFL voted in a White player as MVP after they most likely "cooked the books" and that a near geriatric, poodle pawed, no name so and so will be in a nursing home soon enough. I think it's ironic that old man Brady was on a team whose name and logo conjures up visions of the fight and victory against the oppression of the failed British pansy empire while he himself has an English name, Patriot my a**!
Also of note is that the name Brady may or may not be associated with the Gaelic name "Bradach" which means thieving and dishonest- it wouldn't surprise me if it was connected because it fits.
Aw you hate em so much.. He doesnt even know you. Wow.
Google best of all time and see the results. Write it off any way you like. Stats dont lie.

joe1776

Brady is GOAT. You know it.. Stop being a player hater because he probably beats your team every time.
There was a QB taken in the sixth round of the 2000 draft. He wasn't particularly athletic; couldn't throw well on the run; fair arm strength; very accurate on sort-to-medium passes. No, I'm not thinking of Brady. It's Marc Bulger I'm talking about.

Bulger was drafted by and then cut by the Saints but then picked up by the Rams and eventually QB'd a Super Bowl win and All-Pro honors one year. He was never protected well and knee injuries shortened his career.

If the Saints had taken Tom Brady and Belichick had drafted Bulger in the 2000 draft's sixth round, Bulger would be a cinch to go to the HOF on the first ballot and you'd be now claiming that Marc Bulger was the greatest QB ever.

Last edited:

AdamRaja

Islamic Philosopher
There was a QB taken in the sixth round of the 2000 draft. He wasn't particularly athletic; couldn't throw well on the run; fair arm strength; very accurate on sort-to-medium passes. No, I'm not thinking of Brady. It's Marc Bulger I'm talking about.

Bulger was drafted by and then cut by the Saints but then picked up by the Rams and eventually won a Super Bowl and All-Pro honors one year. He was never protected well and knee injuries shortened his career.

If the Saints had taken Tom Brady and Belichick had drafted Bulger, Bulger would be a cinch to go to the HOF on the first ballot and you'd be now claiming that Marc Bulger was the greatest QB ever.

Haha no way. That's the dumbest thing I've heard all year.

suncowiam

With the Patriots playing the Packers this weekend there has been a lot of hype on who the best quarterback of all time.

Tom Brady hands down is the G.O.A.T.

I feel like once your so good for so long people look for anything to bring you down.

Hate him or love him he is the best all time.

Go Pats!

Brady is driven, but is he the best QB? He's lucky that he has Belicheck.

There were some very good QBs in under crappy management or systems.

Maybe we shouldn't view individual success in a team sport.

AdamRaja

Islamic Philosopher
Brady is driven, but is he the best QB? He's lucky that he has Belicheck.

There were some very good QBs in under crappy management or systems.

Maybe we shouldn't view individual success in a team sport.
Ok. The Genius is a great coach.. What did his QBs do when he was coaching the Browns?
Individual success is his QB stats are better than any other who has played the game. Fact!

joe1776

Assuming both QBs are healthy and in their prime -- and assuming we're choosing up sides to play a football game -- and you have the first pick. If you take Tom Brady and leave Aaron Rodgers on the board for me -- you should really take up soccer or some other game because you don't know squat about football.

The defensive game plan against Brady is simple: get him to move his feet. That's not going to work against Rodgers.

AdamRaja

Islamic Philosopher
Assuming both QBs are healthy and in their prime -- and assuming we're choosing up sides to play a football game -- and you have the first pick. If you take Tom Brady and leave Aaron Rodgers on the board for me -- you should really take up soccer or some other game because you don't know squat about football.

The defensive game plan against Brady is simple: get him to move his feet. That's not going to work against Rodgers.

Played college ball and currently coach. What did you do.. Buy your favorite teams hat watch sportscenter and act like your are knowledge?

joe1776

Played college ball and currently coach. What did you do.. Buy your favorite teams hat watch sportscenter and act like your are knowledge?
With your playing and coaching experience then, you should be able to explain why I was wrong in asserting that Aaron Rodgers would be harder to defend than Tom Brady. But you didn't even try to debate the point. Why not?