• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tom Brady, Best QB of All Time

AdamRaja

Islamic Philosopher
With your playing and coaching experience then, you should be able to explain why I was wrong in asserting that Aaron Rodgers would be harder to defend than Tom Brady. But you didn't even try to debate the point. Why not?
Not worth it. If Rodgers was harder to defend he would have the rings to show it. How many people on the Pats offense in last two decades besides Brady will go down as hall of famers? Randy Moss who didnt even get a super bowl with Pats.. Gronk? Sure he has Belichick to guide him but on that field he gets it done. GOAT

joe1776

Not worth it. If Rodgers was harder to defend he would have the rings to show it...
That's because players at the other 21 positions have little bearing on the winning of Super Bowl rings; only the QB position matters?

Tom Brady is a Grade A pocket passer but Aaron Rodgers, and several other QBs since 2000, posed greater threats to defenses because of their superior athleticism.

The silliness of the QB rating becomes obvious when the same QB goes from a bad team to a good one: Steve Young's QBR in Tampa Bay were 56.9 and 65.5. When he was traded to SF and had better support, he registered 107.0 and 112.8 and he won rings and HOF induction.

AdamRaja

Islamic Philosopher
That's because players at the other 21 positions have little bearing on the winning of Super Bowl rings; only the QB position matters?

Tom Brady is a Grade A pocket passer but Aaron Rodgers, and several other QBs since 2000, posed greater threats to defenses because of their superior athleticism.

The silliness of the QB rating becomes obvious when the same QB goes from a bad team to a good one: Steve Young's QBR in Tampa Bay were 56.9 and 65.5. When he was traded to SF and had better support, he registered 107.0 and 112.8 and he won rings and HOF induction.
Go Pats!

joe1776

I don't think I'd like Belichick personally but I have the highest respect for him as a coach. I think that, given that he coached in an era when the NFL rules aimed at parity and mediocrity, he has done the best coaching job in the history of the game.