• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Today's problems

Zaha Torte

You could compare it to the fact we're all gonna die someday.

However, if you drink a bottle of whiskey nightly and then drive under the influence nightly while you go to pick up your order of a large pizza and chicken wings, its likely you're going to die a lot quicker than the guy who makes a nightly habit of staying home with his apple juice and stir fry.

The way people are treating our home planet is expediating the rate at which these things happen.
I don't see it.

Zaha Torte

For what claim specifically?
That the Earth only experienced a warming from catastrophic volcanic eruptions.

That human activity since the Industrial Age is comparable to catastrophic volcanic eruptions.

And maybe even throw in anything that proves that warming is bad and that we have any means to combat it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That the Earth only experienced a warming from catastrophic volcanic eruptions.
I didn't claim that.
That human activity since the Industrial Age is comparable to catastrophic volcanic eruptions.
Are Volcanoes or Humans Harder on the Atmosphere?
According to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the world’s volcanoes, both on land and undersea, generate about 200 million tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) annually, while our automotive and industrial activities cause some 24 billion tons of CO2 emissions every year worldwide. Despite the arguments to the contrary, the facts speak for themselves: Greenhouse gas emissions from volcanoes comprise less than one percent of those generated by today’s human endeavors.
https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/massextinct_09
This type of slower, oozing volcanic activity seems to cause extinctions through secondary effects, not through the eruption itself. Although oozing eruptions do directly release gasses that poison animals and plants and contribute to acid rain and climate change, the real catastrophe is likely caused by the rock layers that the lava comes into contact with as it erupts.8 If hot lava comes into contact with rocks that contain organic compounds (e.g., coal deposits) as it erupts, this releases huge amounts of greenhouse and toxic gases, like carbon dioxide, methane, and sulfur dioxide.

The chain of events set off by such shifts in atmospheric chemistry could have been disastrous. Large amounts of sulfur dioxide lead to short-term cooling (on the scale of tens of years), while carbon dioxide and methane then cause long-term global warming (lasting hundreds of thousands of years).9 These climate changes may directly lead to the extinction of sensitive species and prompt others to shift their ranges, upsetting ecosystem dynamics and triggering additional extinctions. Furthermore, if many land plants die, this increases erosion and damages delicate marine environments as sediments are carried into the ocean. Global warming also has the potential to reduce circulation of water in the ocean. When combined with the fact that oxygen doesn't dissolve as well in warmer waters, this could lead to oceanic oxygen levels too low to support some species and could severely interrupt the flow of nutrients through the marine food web. To make matters worse for marine life, an increase in carbon dioxide in the atmosphere also acidifies the ocean, which prevents corals from building reefs and disrupts marine ecosystems from the bottom up. Large-scale volcanic activity could impact organisms and their habitats at many different levels, ultimately leading to skyrocketing extinction rates.
BAMS_SOTC_2019_co2_paleo_1000px.jpg
And maybe even throw in anything that proves that warming is bad and that we have any means to combat it.
Effects of Global Warming | Live Science
Are the Effects of Global Warming Really that Bad?
Effects | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet
And even many corporations are concerned.
Wall Street increasingly weighs risk from climate change
Corporate World Weighs Up Trillions Of Dollars Of Climate Risks - And Opportunities

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Theist says I will take creation. Evolved today back in time to where it began. Just thinking beginnings. Yet the intent God he says a particle is not God fused mass stone philosophy Jesus theme.

Nothing like it.

Coercion however tells you he claims that via a machine reaction he will take the current creation back to its beginnings.

Confessed already. Obvious he cannot do reactive science without a machine from God mass. His theory God does not even exist. Then says yet in theory only as he claims he invented God.

The intent God does not exist part of his intention.

Mass by thought was greater and higher by his theme ignition conversion self consuming first law in space until increased adding on to space itself via mass gone caused the reaction to stop and cool.

Space the womb by mass numbered factor increases its body. Mass however disappeared in first science law. Only what he can achieve as the scientist.

Space is holy he claims as he wants to increase it.

So he told you all I want earth. All God stories to change its greater mass. To go back to its beginnings as a self consuming form. To then be held as a smaller body. Afterwards his theory result by his say so.

The conscious theme scientific self human life and human thinker a possession memory however is about Jesus the heavens being sacrificed again. To become smaller X mass. Burning gases. Stephen haw king correct.

As a theme I will knowingly fully taught do a Jesus act on you all.

Seeing stone never replaced it's body. The heavenly mass got replaced when stone the asteroid stat released its stone particle.

His ideas prove he is possessed by memory and stories.

Why science before in conscious awareness quotes no more converting of God mass removal past what was caused. Sin removal. Known gained sink holes. God gone by particle conversion.

Science already made God earth smaller via mass removal. In mining converting energy and in new gained sink holes. Via atmospheric nuclear transmitter study increase. Loss of extra ground water mass to cool it.

Reactions in nuclear state lost ground ignition cooling ground seal. Particle conversion by thinking complete. Seeing science human owned is already active in past beginning mass removal status beginning.

Another coercive moment. Science was doing first law already against God mass.

Their theme to remove God is real.

Life in sacrificed living saved living sacrificed witnessed increasing every day. The Jesus teaching returned. Life saved suffering as the son of God is being removed.

Cloud extra amassing.

If science were actual to God themes flooding should occur for non stop forty.days. where is the water?

I was shown a vision of underground volcanic seal gone by core radiation release so water flowed into the tunnels. To stop plate collapse.

Core science themed on earth core itself. Extra water cooling. Results are aware known conditions based on what natural did.

Visionary thinking is part of theorising.

Earth does exist. It owns no beginnings as stone. Machines are owned by mass presence. Thinker pretends about when stone never existed when it does. Intent to take natural form and presence back to thought upon reaction only.

Which is disappearance of mass itself into increased space by number factor.

Seeing origin mass was always consumed first in reaction to form lower or cooled smaller massed body.

Talking upon a subject is vastly opposing to natural states. What coercion is about.

Last edited:

It takes a special kind of arrogance to assume that almost everyone who has studied a subject for years is wrong....

By what I know, in the 80’s scientists claimed CO2 causes global cooling and a new ice age. So, perhaps I should believe them and not disagree with it and be an arrogant independent thinker who is not as gullible as people should nowadays be?

But, when it is clear that scientists have been many times wrong, why should I now believe they got it right this time? I think it is wise to wait 20 years and look again how they have changed the narrative.

But, this doesn’t mean I am against pure science. Pure science means to me method to study this world. And everything it finds and can repeatedly demonstrated, is ok to me. The problem I have is with the theories that change in time, as everyone can see, if one studies the history of science. I think it would be stupid to hold on some theory that has no solid evidence, or good reasoning behind of it.

Heyo

Veteran Member
By what I know, in the 80’s scientists claimed CO2 causes global cooling and a new ice age. So, perhaps I should believe them and not disagree with it and be an arrogant independent thinker who is not as gullible as people should nowadays be?
What you presume to know is wrong on multiple levels.
1. It is known for over 100 years that CO2 is a greenhouse gas.
2. Pollution, especially SO2, is a cooling agent and into the 70s the effects of pollution and greenhouse gases canceled each other which led to some scientists to predict that the pollution may cause a new ice age.
3. There have been more predictions for global warming than cooling, even before 1980.

What were climate scientists predicting in the 1970s?
But, when it is clear that scientists have been many times wrong, why should I now believe they got it right this time? I think it is wise to wait 20 years and look again how they have changed the narrative.
Oncologists also are frequently wrong. When your doctor says that you may have cancer, will you also wait 20 years to see if the diagnose changes?
But, this doesn’t mean I am against pure science. Pure science means to me method to study this world. And everything it finds and can repeatedly demonstrated, is ok to me. The problem I have is with the theories that change in time, as everyone can see, if one studies the history of science. I think it would be stupid to hold on some theory that has no solid evidence, or good reasoning behind of it.
Climate science is pure science and if you study the history you will find that the scientists not only have been mostly right but that they are more right the more they know and refine their theories.

Zaha Torte

Thats not what it sounded like. It sounded like you were deliberately trying to muddy the waters.
No. I left like that person was ignoring my point about global warming periods in the past so I was trying to bring it back.

I don't see a problem with the climate changing if it is something that it has always done and will always do.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science the human thesis thinking vision status.

Mount and Ain.

Ain in science old symbols to remove mass X numbers back to zero state no mass. No mountain peak mass as pyramid theory mountain top.

Meaning nuclear conversion of natural earth mass coldest highest state.

Science cosmos beginning law thermal for science also quotes I believed higher cosmos beginnings were a higher colder form to support conversion.

Yet never did earth science go back to any cosmic beginnings. What they lie about today.

First thesis flooded earth sealing. Flat top mountain cause. Yet all status to know was human conscious observation inside atmosphere.

Was proven 100 per cent wrong.

Highest mass false pyramid mountain conversion thesis highest state back to highest state. Presence.

Did not see extra radiation effect that destroyed all life.

Ain mountain mass removed back to ground state copying peak mass removal.

Says natural daylight is vacuum voiding burning gas carbon effect. Natural. The vacuum supports natural daylight effect only.

Science changed the void or vacuum effect.

Natural. The spatial vacuum it's owned conditions historic is supporting.why natural day light X gas mass cooled.

Introduced gas burning X mass radiation fallout. Unsealed water ground mass. God the stone released extra radiation.

Science always knew.

Says radiation amassed unnaturally itself. Above our heads that altered the vacuum effect. Huge atmospheric disasters caused also by presence unnatural radiation.

Spatial vacuum cannot deal with it.

Science male says I know I activated a universal change. I named it a UFO war. I remembered and tried to warn everyone with strange UFO stories.

I caused it from earth as vacuum changed. The deep colder space effect of space unnaturally heating into an outcome unnatural vacuum.

Why science psyche said ice age eventuation is real. Why dinosaurs died. Notification in atmospheric vision memory. Why I see dinosaurs in clouds like Jesus.

Claim. I changed God. Earth stone cold radiation seal. I irradiated earth knowing I conjured invented giant satanic event. The daughters of man once my own life continuance I gave to the giant new beast life.

My science confession. Explaining it from a chemical imbalanced psyche not easy.

Explaining this history not easy. Info heard. Visions seen. Wrote it to my best warning ability.

After a long irradiating ground water heated held evaporation in heavens. Eventuated into cold deep vacuum changed by developed overheating of vacuum. The balances of space changed.

Cold space then sucked upon heated space. Our planetary space universe pulled away from other galaxies as this reality. What I explained the stone O earth Ark travelled away with universe from closer proximity to Orion and Sirius.

Ice age activated. It involved active asteroid stone hits as multi asteroids were released. Gases released from the saviour star slowed the destruction of our planetary release.

Why some planets are destroyed. Others strangely contorted.

Volcanic release adapted the ice freeze of all earth mass. Seasonal earth developed.

Science knows it is an atmospheric heavenly memory. Why you argue about outcome. Overheating is first and life died. Life still living that had migrated instantly snap froze.

The sacrifice conditions.

Meanwhile the rest of humanity wonder at your inanity for having caused it via invention. What real excuse do you all think you own?

As human evidence and advice proves you always knew?

What were climate scientists predicting in the 1970s?

Interesting, if that is true, they didn't seem to have any publicity.

Oncologists also are frequently wrong. When your doctor says that you may have cancer, will you also wait 20 years to see if the diagnose changes?

I probably wouldn't even go to the doctor. And if he can't know surely, I would go to some other doctor. Doctor that makes guesses is poor doctor in my opinion.

Climate science is pure science and if you study the history you will find that the scientists not only have been mostly right but that they are more right the more they know and refine their theories.

Sorry, I think that is simply not true. And I think it is ridiculous to settle to something that is “more right” than yesteryear scientists were. Next year this year’s “facts” are probably old and ridiculous. And, when there is no good reason to accept guesses, I rather remain only in solid facts that can be proven scientifically.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Sorry, I think that is simply not true. And I think it is ridiculous to settle to something that is “more right” than yesteryear scientists were. Next year this year’s “facts” are probably old and ridiculous. And, when there is no good reason to accept guesses, I rather remain only in solid facts that can be proven scientifically.
Facts remain facts, even a hundred years later. What may change is the interpretation. And for climate change the interpretations haven't changed for at least 20 years, so your assumed waiting period is already over. And the predictions are becoming true. We had 10° C today. In late November.
What is ridiculous are your excuses.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science by human choice it's own creator by invention
Science told science originally not to think for science. Not to design science and science his words human thought, his words describing visionary recorded reactions lied. Brother to Brother said so.

Everything existed. Natural. In all highest forms.

God his thesis planetary body stone. One body sitting in its heavens owning all powers and all jewels his thesis.

Self human. Self thinker conscious also living inside the heavens. Owned just his male self defined as a human with a penis.

The conscious self. The spiritual self. His highest self perusing visionary advice of God fission mountain reaction in a vision.

History for existence of recorded atmospheric feedback. Ground reaction radiation radio waves released out of God stone planet. Unnaturally. Reason the sun once only blasted earth.

Vision constant.
Constant vision perusal by psyche mind thinking to learn. Presence of the vision. Constant. Reactive research constant vision researcher.

Vision God mass mountain peak fissioned. Went missing or disappeared magically as mass. By presence the UFO mass earth released radiation effect. Flat topped to flooded earth waterline.

Original theory for science itself the flooded earth theme after the sun conversion. How earth as mass converted yet it was cooled and sealed by water.

The human self conscious thinker. Word usage inventor. Theist named described, stated reaction. Word by word formed the first male adult science thesis. Male psyche claim words owned creation. Yet he thought the words as a scientist. First purpose words for science.

As realised.

Stone in the vision disappeared. The vision however had the origin thesis put back. Stone in vision was put back. Physical stone however gone.

The vision his teacher in science allowed the study to exist.

His brother told him. Reality only owns destruction of the highest state and removed it. It no longer existed. He refused to listen to his own advice about God.

The Bible a remembered heard male science caused atmospheric memory. Images and stories envisioned in the clouds. The facts.

Piece by piece of vision memory said brother murdered the life of his self. A brother via God changed the life of self. A brother.

Knew.

How human image. Life sacrificed converted. Voice recorded by atmosphere new reaction by pyramid changed life forever.

Thought I want the highest state removed first but then have it returned just thinking.

Male cosmic thinker says once the highest natural state existed. A big blasting changed it. Yet my thinking thesis always includes the first unknown highest state or highest form.

My brother the correct science thinker told science it was wrong. Science however only concluded it is right.

The only right scientist is the self who says you are wrong. Proof a reaction is just a memory. It is not constant.

To force an artificial machine control changed cosmic stone laws. A fact of self evidence.

Science its own thinking encoded application. To react. Then included self male controller in the image. As he was unnaturally forcing it to change earth as the God theme.

Originally he was not in vision or recording.

He then became self possessed in his own imagery and iconography. Known and realised by humans who science hurt.

Coded psyche human thinking advice therefore prophecies by caused an approaching ice age. Owner controller of mathematical applied reactions. What prophecy is atmospheric imaged feedback changed.

Self psyche visionary thinking advice. To be warned by signs. Science advice atmospheric and ground reactive changed.

He reaffirms sighting of his own sacrifice of life visions. Now prophecies for burning gas atmospheric reaction that confirms how an ice age is gained by cosmic law changed.

Space. The womb. His own abomination. Coded by the designer his own self. A human and a male.

2 human lives live consciously on earth.

The human female thinker actual creator body for life continuance.

The scientist self inventor destroyer description. The human male.

Self warning atmospheric images of male self life return when water mass that supported iconography large angels change and vision small male science body instead.

Sacrificed brother returns in science warning. Stephen Haw King.

Tells you.

Meanwhile cloud historic amassed water cooling is releasing underground for core cooling. What the science model nuclear reactor vision was based upon.

Actual planet earth advice and converting changed.

The theme God the planet told me.

A self advised science cause. Just a human choice.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Nope. Even in the 1980's that was a very small group of scientists. They did not represent the consensus and were easily refuted. You probably will not find one scientific idea that all scientists agree with 100%. It is improper to take the claims of a few outliers and try to claim that they represent all scientists.

...We had 10° C today...

One reason why I don’t take seriously the “climate change” is that those who claim climate is warming, pick selectively warm days to support their idea. And if there would be exceptionally cold year, they would just say, it is just part of warming. The theory simply can’t be falsified.

Heyo

Veteran Member
One reason why I don’t take seriously the “climate change” is that those who claim climate is warming, pick selectively warm days to support their idea. And if there would be exceptionally cold year, they would just say, it is just part of warming. The theory simply can’t be falsified.
You are right. One data point doesn't make a trend. It was just an example. An example of a long trend. A trend that becomes visible by the naked eye.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
This is a common error that amateurs make. Just because you do not understand how a hypothesis can be tested that does not mean that it cannot be tested.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Dang. Now thats one confused bunch!
Its actually 66 books because the Bible is a library.

The English word “Bible” comes through the Latin from the Greek word bi·bliʹa, meaning “little books.” This, in turn, is derived from biʹblos, a word that describes the inner part of the papyrus plant out of which a primitive form of paper was made. The Phoenician city of Gebal, famous for its papyrus trade, was called by the Greeks “Byblos.” In time bi·bliʹa came to describe various writings, scrolls, books, and eventually the collection of little books that make up the Bible. Jerome called this collection Bibliotheca Divina, the Divine Library. :)

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Firstly one must identify the problem. Just one at a time because solving them all with one solution is impossible.

Funny, but the Bible says that God will solve all problems with just one solution.

Since humans created all the problems.....he will fix the humans. He will get rid of the ones who are responsible for all our woes, and allow the world to be ruled by his Kingdom government...one that cannot be corrupted or bribed. It will replace all failed human governments and rule the world God's way. (Daniel 2:44) It is his planet after all, and he alone has the right to set the standards of our life here.
By allowing humans to try every conceivable form of self-government, only to find that each has failed miserably to bring peace and security to the earth, God long ago foretold the solution. It is the rulership that humans rejected at the beginning.

Global climate change. The planet's climate has been in constant change since it's birth. This affects everything on the planet. Species adapt or go extinct.

How does any religious bible written before they knew the problem solve the problem?

The Bible as we know it today, was written before man had the capacity to ruin the planet in any real way and yet, in the Revelation it speaks about that very thing and what God will do about it...
Revelation 18:4...
"But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”

In the 'end times' nations were going to be in turmoil and anger would spill over into the streets as people become more and more dissatisfied with their governments, continuing to make promises that they can never keep and decisions that only benefit the rich. The latest problem in a long list of trialsome times, has changed forever the way we live in such a short space of time.

Man's ability to destroy his own home and to bring so many species to the brink of extinction is a matter of record. But in these last days, he now has the ability to destroy all life on this planet in one day by the use of nuclear or biological weapons.....if he was goaded into a nuclear exchange, who knows what would become of us in the aftermath? If bigger and better viruses can be developed....what then? We are already battling 'superbugs' that are antibiotic resistant.

In the long term, pollution is slowly killing us with every means to support human life compromised by corrupt commercial interests bent on making money at the expense of public health. The food we eat...the water we drink, the very air we breathe is filled with chemical poisons which are creating problems that no health system in the world can fix, but which the pharmaceutical industry is opportunistically milking. :moneybag:

When Jesus prayed for God's Kingdom to "come", what he meant was.....it was the only solution to man's growing problems.....the only means for God's will to be "done on earth as it is in heaven."
Its coming soon....so, are we ready for what it means?