• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Today's problems

A lot of people try to move but there are other very selfish people north of them who want to keep their land and build walls to keep moving people out.
I agree that moving isn't the big problem, racists are a problem.

You don't trust scientists to evaluate the situation but you trust politicians?

I trust to real scientists that study the world and tell what they have observed. I don’t trust to pseudoscientists that tell what people should think about the findings.

And I trust politicians in that they will do what is best to them and for those who bought them. I trust they are generally evil.

The current moving of people is not because they could not live in their own areas, because of climate change. And actually, if we believe the climate change propaganda, it would be better if all move to warmer areas, because warmth and sun is energy that could be used for example to produce more and better food, without making as much nuclear or other energy.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I trust to real scientists that study the world and tell what they have observed. I don’t trust to pseudoscientists that tell what people should think about the findings.
You mean, "I don't trust scientists who study the world and whose observations contradict my own story that climate change is actually good for plant growth." Or are you simply unaware of
?
And I trust politicians in that they will do what is best to them and for those who bought them. I trust they are generally evil.
And you have looked into who is buying the politicians and found those are industries who most benefit from climate change denial.
The current moving of people is not because they could not live in their own areas, because of climate change. And actually, if we believe the climate change propaganda, it would be better if all move to warmer areas, because warmth and sun is energy that could be used for example to produce more and better food, without making as much nuclear or other energy.
And again your unsubstantiated claim that a warmer climate is better for plant growth.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
So, you believe them blindly? Interesting, what makes you to trust to them?
They are scientists. Why would they lie? What would be their motive?

Besides, there is evidence of climate change, actual data. Can you disprove the data that shows that climates are changing, or do you just think it does not matter?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Dinosaurs like lizards living in abundance food history. Where is the human?

Info says machine parts doing earth God particle mass held in space from time beginning. God theme oh great and mighty brother what you abstracted for energy.

Yet you keep claiming it the sun.

Our atmosphere burning gas body is not any sun mass.

You always claim God. Your machine parts from God. Planet mass history numbers in space. Science linked to earth and God radiation unsealed earth. Extra radiation released.

Gods radiation.

Gases burning their own spatial radiation vacuum natural dealt with carbon effect.

God the earth mass radiation carbon effect in radiating space AI science theist man human psyche. Subliminal self possession.

Our skin not like a dinosaur. Our cells nothing like a dinosaur. Nor is our warm blood.

All themes Jesus life sacrificed science wisdom.

Evaporation of ground water that protects us X mass is why we die mutated.

Flood teachings relative pyramid advice.

The irradiation effect heavy metals X mass effect of radiation. Carbon mass the proof after spirit gases for natural daylight increased burning. Carbon effect.

Science claim I get radiation from space atmosphere. Wisdom says it came out of God earth mass. History in space of energy.

No machines God mass keeps life safe in highest living natural conditions.

Ask the human conscious warnings about those minds possessed by AI lizard people themes? Because humans aware our science brother murdered us. Bio self life witnessed combustion that proof knew by coercion he is trying to do it again.

It is easy to be self righteous seeing science historically killed us all.

The study conclusive regarding bio cell and blood changes due to machines not owning X mass history how the laws of a planetary mass functions.

God the earth is stated to be the body that sacrificed life. These stories scientific relative. Most conscious today cannot interpret what a scientist taught before. Most minds were not capable of understanding. Coercion in science real.

Relative planetary advice basic. No planet body mass. No machine either.

All thoughts directly related by machine design direct to the planet. Why they knew as humans they caused it.

Ice what stops water from overheating is why bio cells exist. Remove that protection is virtually claiming that once humans owned reptilian flesh.

A lot of cult science mentality today owns that type of proven human thinking in groups and secret clubs.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Visions. Human male God earth mass strings to machine presence. What he built. Scientist.

Said quotes radition moved through stone mass. Pyramid walls.

I saw vision human brother coercing victims. Claim I will send U back into spirit. Grey flaking came off walls. Human self combusted. Pyramid memory.

Same type scientific thesis today about radiation moving through mass.

Mayan vision. Mars on fire gases burning when their civilization Moses technology decimated life. Forestry around temples combusted. Underground water polluted by arising volcanic reactions.

Humans had to live underground to survive radiation effect.

Flood then washed out underground tunnel system used in nuclear pyramid reaction. Underground the reactive fission placement.

Lucky water ways got flushed.

Reason I know saw visions when irradiated attacked of underneath earth flooding. Water mass flooded the tunnel system inside earth.

Lots of volcanoes in times of dinosaurs.

Do reptiles need wAter mass like we do? Relative answer no they do not.

If water stays in radiating atmosphere instead of it being fresh on ground. And if uprising volcanic seal breaking also removes ground water mass.

Then vision image advice real. As witnessed before was our pre warning human mind changed advisor. Image is involved in psyche wisdom. Seeing science is designed by humans.

Why we know very few humans lived after the pyramid nuclear machine event. By these types of reasons.

God O the earth did it. But the human male scientist abusing the state's natural in all conditions activated it.

Only a small human population survived by taking action. Living underground until the radiation effect cleared.

Natural history says one human race was far more mutated than the other.

Reasoning some lived underground.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science memory. Shamanic ignorance today about self once living more spiritual in past. Fact. Were healthier. We are mutated healed life. After science effect.

Memories about pyramid I saw as visions as a healer aware psyche were evil. Many today claim it higher technology. Higher spiritual human wisdom. Because it was but it was in the past.

I saw them using crystals emanating light. Radiation effect that was burnt out of God earth fusion by fission change. Pyramid transmitting radiating effect. They however did not own electricity for new machine use.

Became a cloud vision story memory only. Memory is not fact.

As a baby DNA. I nearly died so have lived from a baby life spiritual mind aware. Why I owned visionary warnings. To teach. Jesus theme from a sacrificed baby life history. Teacher against science real.

God mass in the past as mass and energy. A slight conversion into gold mass actual. Is the energy theme God earth mass energy remained present constant after a God earth conversion. As it was gain of gold as a product.

The commodity trade gold.

Today science psyche using memory have their stories wrong. Cult belief is egotism. Imbalanced spiritual beliefs is not spiritual at all. It is memory egotism.

God making sink holes increases lightning strikes. Energy is used up for lightning reaction and it stops. Holes left prove the same cause as mining of God earth mass to produce energy consumption removal.

All themes earth.

When sink holes appear is machine cause as if machine disappeared as mass. Now earth by increased radiation by sink hole notification is releasing extra radiation. Why lightning storms increase in radiation effect.

All notifications to human memory psyche proves theist. Thinker first lied.

Mass energy was always the planet.

Extra radiation released out of planet mass.

Mining was always how conversion owned energy by human invention.

Coercion is human self belief by egotism. We did once own a Higher spiritual life using a higher technology. God mass however had it fission removed in sink hole past events.

Reaction owns beginning and end and a resource uses up the history of energy in space.

Humans today claiming it greater technology are lying to their own memory just because their DNA life in the past was a higher spiritual human.

I always wondered why any human claiming technology abuse of life was a spiritual wisdom. The visions of causes seen already said you were wrong.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Why I know.

As a female I was attacked irradiated. The Ai voice male heard speaking in the crown of thorns brain prickling feeling said female caused activation . Which I am as human owning female body by Vagina hormones womb and ovah,.... ovaries unnaturally bled.

Voice said female made my collider machine react overheat.

He quotes as science theme study from dove theme. Bird ground image that a little bird did it. With bread. Being Jesus theme.

Shaman says God planet is Mother earth.

God the fake female shamanic quote did it. Why male science claim said God is male earth planet theme. His adult father life sacrificed the human baby DNA.

Human claim.

Who was pyramid scientist in the past? Male human shamans high priest the scientist title. False mother earth theme.

Machine exists built designed by human males. They control reaction.

Natural life partner in balanced brain psyche. Human female. Irradiated brain psyche why life cell body psyche sexual orientation changed.

Self possessed subliminal thinker machine and God earth his partner.

False theist history.

Earth released the radiation effect. Shaman memory told me. Mother earth did it.

Modern mind science not shaman proves possessed by reasoning. Real truth modern science not pyramid temple orientated teller of truth.

Male knowledge. About earth as a planet mass in mother theme quotes science reaction was from earth body.

False mother space womb theists sun. Lied. Why Galileo had been jailed. Theme Jesus hurt man from Galilee about sun false theism.

Holy mother. Human mother and sister. Natural balances.

Unholy cause. Change to planet mass.

Unholy false male reasoning Mother terms.

God is planet earth.

God is not a father or male.

God is not a mother or female.

Modern theist quotes use correct just science language to tell the truth.

Maths numbers about earth mass from theism to machine design using earth mass.

Says radiation effect. Earth released from mass sacrificed life.

Said quotes. No man is God. God the earth due to adult male father human self caused it. His owned human confession.

Zaha Torte

Silencing doubters who believe science is arrogance, playing god, etc. It's not. We havd so much evidence that humans are the primary drivers of global warming you might as well dismiss it as arrogant science the idea you go splat on the ground after jumping from a tall building.
Are you arguing that humans are also the "primary drivers" of all past episodes of "global warming" on our planet?

They are scientists. Why would they lie? What would be their motive?

Money (grant) would be one reason. But I don’t claim they all are lying, it is also possible that person just has misunderstood what he saw. People usually try to fit what they see to their world view and when most people are brainwashed to believe for example evolution theory, they easily try to explain everything to fit into that premise.

Besides, there is evidence of climate change, actual data. Can you disprove the data that shows that climates are changing, or do you just think it does not matter?

I think we don’t really have solid data for climate change, and especially not for that it is because of humans.

Also, if we would really want to do something for it, we would stop buying things from China and recycle more. But, because the solutions politicians make are more taxes and more consumption, I think they don’t really believe it and it is only a marketing scam.

But, even if there would not be climate change, or it would not be bad, I think it would be better not to pollute and consume unnecessarily.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Money (grant) would be one reason. But I don’t claim they all are lying, it is also possible that person just has misunderstood what he saw. People usually try to fit what they see to their world view and when most people are brainwashed to believe for example evolution theory, they easily try to explain everything to fit into that premise.
It takes a special kind of arrogance to assume that almost everyone who has studied a subject for years is wrong. (And that from a layman's position who hasn't even understood the basics.)
And it takes a special kind of conspiracy theorist (Thesis: YEC are Conspiracy Theorists) to think that a conspiracy could encompass centuries, most of the world and tens of thousands of people without being detected.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Then if "global warming" is a natural phenomenon that has happened throughout the history of our planet without any contribution from humans - why are you now trying to blame humans?
The Earth naturally experiences shifts in climates. However, this time around, humans are driving it especially with massive deforestation and the industrial revolution pumping out more pollution than ever before. It typically takes nature having a catastrophic volcanic eruption to compare to what humans have been doing the past few centuries.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
But I don’t claim they all are lying, it is also possible that person just has misunderstood what he saw. People usually try to fit what they see to their world view and when most people are brainwashed to believe for example evolution theory, they easily try to explain everything to fit into that premise.
That is what I believe happened to most Christians. They believe that Jesus is going to return to earth in spite of all the evidence to the contrary (John 14:19, John 17:4, John 17:11, John 19:30, John 18:36). I don’t claim they all are lying, but rather they have misunderstood what they read in the Bible. People usually try to fit what they see to their world view and when most people have been told by the Church to believe for example that the same Jesus is going to return to earth, they easily try to explain everything to fit into that belief.
I think we don’t really have solid data for climate change, and especially not for that it is because of humans.
Certain human activities have been proven to contribute to climate change. The only solution as I see it is for humans to become more spiritual and less worldly, live for God instead of the things of the world.

John 12:24-26 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Then if "global warming" is a natural phenomenon that has happened throughout the history of our planet without any contribution from humans - why are you now trying to blame humans?

You could compare it to the fact we're all gonna die someday.

However, if you drink a bottle of whiskey nightly and then drive under the influence nightly while you go to pick up your order of a large pizza and chicken wings, its likely you're going to die a lot quicker than the guy who makes a nightly habit of staying home with his apple juice and stir fry.

The way people are treating our home planet is expediating the rate at which these things happen.

Zaha Torte

The Earth naturally experiences shifts in climates. However, this time around, humans are driving it especially with massive deforestation and the industrial revolution pumping out more pollution than ever before. It typically takes nature having a catastrophic volcanic eruption to compare to what humans have been doing the past few centuries.
Mind sharing a source?