• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Three scriptural reasons Barack Obama is the Beast

xic

If world events allow Barack Obama to use nukes and destroy most if not all the world, then here is a scriptural foundation as to why he is the beast.

666 is connected to the name he used as a child, his step father was named SoeToRO, he used the name as a child in Indonesia, Barry SoeToRO.

STRO has a value of 666 in Kabbalah in Hebrew, how you would spell that name.

Jesus said in Mark 10:18 he saw SATAN fall as LIGHTNING

Barack is LIGHTNING in Hebrew BRQ

The oldest fragment of Revelations has been found, it is known as P 115, it shows XIC or CIX as the real number

In CIX is roman numerals the most common number system at the time of Jesus, so CIX is 109 in Roman numerals

109 is Lightning in Kabbalah what Jesus called Satan

109 is BZQ or Bazack

The twin to that word is BRQ or Barack

Jesus named Barack or Bazack since both mean lightning

P 115 names Lightning

666 is the Hidden Number which is STRO or the name Barack used as a child

If Barack goes out as president of the USA in 2017 without using nukes, then he is not the beast

If he does, now you all know why he is the beast, scripture identifies him as a POSSIBLE candidate, his deeds will label him in history as either Beast or a mere man

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
If world events allow Barack Obama to use nukes and destroy most if not all the world, then here is a scriptural foundation as to why he is the beast.

666 is connected to the name he used as a child, his step father was named SoeToRO, he used the name as a child in Indonesia, Barry SoeToRO.

STRO has a value of 666 in Kabbalah in Hebrew, how you would spell that name.

Jesus said in Mark 10:18 he saw SATAN fall as LIGHTNING

Barack is LIGHTNING in Hebrew BRQ

The oldest fragment of Revelations has been found, it is known as P 115, it shows XIC or CIX as the real number

In CIX is roman numerals the most common number system at the time of Jesus, so CIX is 109 in Roman numerals

109 is Lightning in Kabbalah what Jesus called Satan

109 is BZQ or Bazack

The twin to that word is BRQ or Barack

Jesus named Barack or Bazack since both mean lightning

P 115 names Lightning

666 is the Hidden Number which is STRO or the name Barack used as a child

If Barack goes out as president of the USA in 2017 without using nukes, then he is not the beast

If he does, now you all know why he is the beast, scripture identifies him as a POSSIBLE candidate, his deeds will label him in history as either Beast or a mere man
Tell me. How many people previously have been said to be the supposed 'Beast'? How many times have the end of the world been predicted by those far more intelligent than you? Countless times, right?

How many times have they gotten it right?

...oh...wait..

xic

I guess you missed the part that reads

If world events allow Barack Obama to use nukes

I'd put my IQ up against anyone, very few would be higher

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
I guess you missed the part that reads

If world events allow Barack Obama to use nukes
So he's only the Beast if the situation develops where he uses nuclear weapons. So you aren't saying he's the beast, you're saying that he could end the world...if the situation comes about where the world might end.

You have a dizzying intellect.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I can hardly be described as a supporter of Obama, but the OP is possibly the most bizarre load of steaming Equus ferus caballus excrement that I have yet seen.

xic

I'm saying he fulfills many scriptural references to the BEAST

me, I don't believe in any of these books

but I do believe that an intelligence may be manipulating world events to fulfill this prophecy

so when February 2017 comes and the world didn't get destroyed by Barack

what I believe is validated, the prophecies are all fake

but IF he does destroy the world, then this was a literal prophecy that hit

then the question is what intelligence created Obama to fulfill this prophecy?

a real EVIL intelligence

if you want to be AWAKENED as to how events are MANIPULATED on this planet

and HOW EVIL MOVES

See

Pentagram of Blood - The TRUE LIFE HORROR STORY - That will DESTROY YOUR VIEW OF THE WORLD...

So EVIL is real and EVIL is manipulating events to do dumb stuff like make pentagrams of world maps connecting events

those that have eyes to see truth see it

those that are veiled refuse to see what is clear to some

Barack is lightning a phrase jesus used in Luke 10:18 for satan

Sotoro is 666 in kabbalah a name Barack used it was his step fathers name and he used it

does that make him the beast?

to me the only beast of revelations is the person that destroys all or most of the world

so barack, putin and a few other figures fit that

they have the power to make the beast a reality

most 'men' don't

so the beast if it is a real prophecy or a prophecy being manipulated by an EVIL intelligence can use barack or putin or a few others to end the world as we know it

will nukes be used soon?

maybe

I personally believe after 2022 an asteroid strike will occur

so that is what wipes out most of humanity soon

when after 2022?

I don't know but that is a number given by a modern prophet I believe has the ability to see the future

some humans can use the akashic record to see future and past events

most 'prophets' did this

that's my own belief

believe what you will

if you want to show any of my words as to scripture are wrong as to barack then show where the numbers or words are wrong

they're not

xic

I can hardly be described as a supporter of Obama, but the OP is possibly the most bizarre load of steaming Equus ferus caballus excrement that I have yet seen.

how enlightened you are

your idea of debate is to call names

beyond the light

yeah sure

you're a dna puppet caught in the illusion of light

you want to discuss Lotus Sutra

I've read it in several languages

NAM MYOHO RENGE KEYO

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
I see no debate here

you can't refute one word, you throw stones at what you refuse to research and DEBATE
Perhaps because, while I cannot speak for Ymir, I certainly see no point in debating someone who is so crazy he is using a book of bronze-age misconceptions that have all been proven to be exaggerated or flat-out lies as a way to predict the future.

xic

You are assuming that this discussion is worthy of serious debate. I'm not so sure.

section is SCRIPTURAL DEBATES

I posted real scripture

yet not one person has debated it

they just call names since they have closed minds and eyes

veiled ignorance is all I see

now debate

or keep your stones to yourself

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
section is SCRIPTURAL DEBATES

I posted real scripture
Really?
Where?
Did you perhaps forget to reference them?

yet not one person has debated it
Debated what?
The OP looks the ranting of a mad man, not the opening argument for a debate.

Perhaps if you were to include the references for your scripture usage?

they just call names since they have closed minds and eyes

veiled ignorance is all I see

now debate

or keep your stones to yourself
You might want to get down off your high horse at least long enough to clearly present what it is you want to debate.

xic

advocate for the devil

you wouldn't know scripture if a book filled with it fell off a shelf and hit you on your head

McBell

advocate for the devil

you wouldn't know scripture if a book filled with it fell off a shelf and hit you on your head
And yet you still do not present references....
Seems the only thing bigger than your IQ is your hypocrisy.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
You arbitrarily pick out letters from his name and ignore others. Then claim his name equals the number rif the beast. Its silly at best.

Last edited:

xic

You arbitrarily pick out letters from his name and ignore others. Then claim his name equals the number if the best. Its silly at best.

STRO is a hebrew word equal to 666

Using standard vowel points you can spell SoeToRO from it

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I thought the whole 666 thingy had been debunked and that the correct number was 616. Granted, I don't pay much attention to this sort of drivel... so I may not be current.

McBell

You arbitrarily pick out letters from his name and ignore others. Then claim his name equals the number if the best. Its silly at best.
I agree.
He is not very good at numerology at all

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I agree! His reasoning is ridiculous. The better argument would be to simply post pix of him plotting inside the White House.....
obama666ck2.jpg