• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This threads sub-forum breakdown isn't proper.

Lets fix the forum and drop the Agnostic sub-forum.

• Yes, its about time.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No, blasphemer

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

clerick

Cleric
There is no special Agnostic stance on its own in non-religious stances it applies to KNOWLEDGE claims which is Gnostic (has knowledge) and Agnostic (lack of knowledge). Theism and Atheism covers BELIEF claims about in this case deity claims. So one can be if an Atheist a Gnostic Atheist has knowledge there isn't a deity or deities and lacks belief also OR Agnostic Atheist who doesn't have knowledge of a deity claim and lacks belief.

So why Agnostic in the sub-forums it promotes the false position there are three choices when there are four one can have including the opposite two Theist positions.

So I say drop the Agnostic DIR sub-forum here its not a claim on belief therefore is not applicable.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
There is no special Agnostic stance on its own in non-religious stances it applies to KNOWLEDGE claims which is Gnostic (has knowledge) and Agnostic (lack of knowledge). Theism and Atheism covers BELIEF claims about in this case deity claims. So one can be if an Atheist a Gnostic Atheist has knowledge there isn't a deity or deities and lacks belief also OR Agnostic Atheist who doesn't have knowledge of a deity claim and lacks belief.

So why Agnostic in the sub-forums it promotes the false position there are three choices when there are four one can have including the opposite two Theist positions.

So I say drop the Agnostic DIR sub-forum here its not a claim on belief therefore is not applicable.
16 posts in 5 years and this is what you wasted your 17th on, LOL...
*Falls off chair laughing...*

Rational Agnostic

Evil heretic! As a devout adherent to the Religion of Agnosticism, I am appalled and offended at your deliberate blasphemy of my religion. Removing our forum would be a severe detriment to our Ministry of spreading the Gospel of Agnosticism.

*For those with no sense of humor who want to report me for "name-calling:" I am being facetious.