• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This is how God appears to me. How does God look to you?

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
I see nature as theophany. This is a photo from near where I live. It is an example of what God looks like to me.
Pipeline_ireland.jpg

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think we see eye-to-eye here, my friend. Whilst I'm not "religious" in the usual sense, I hold Earth sacred. Our primary duty and loyalty must be to the welfare of the planet/ecosystem.

cardero

Citizen Mod
I see nature as theophany. This is a photo from near where I live. It is an example of what God looks like to me.
Pipeline_ireland.jpg

This is very similiar to how I view GOD. When I was scouting for a sun breakthrough for the cover of my book, I took several pictures when I visited Florida but none seem to capture my discovery of GOD.

Clouds31.jpg

(FLORIDA example)

The company that designed the cover managed to send me a few sun breakthroughs to pick from and I managed to find a suitable image.

In return, GOD had suggested an image on how He sees humans and the genderless spiritual figure that accompanies my concept completes a shared vision.

pict.jpg

yearningknight

Yearningknight
God doesn't look like anything to me for I am my own god and pratice as I please not worshiping gods and goddessses of old ancients that wrote books to control their people through fear. But who am I to preach what is sin to others I just live and let live people do as they please so I let them do as they want. God can look like anything to anybody because everyone of this world that actually worships any god or goddess are all different.