• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things I Learned on RF Today

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Can you say how long before it started to look faded?
I honestly can't remember.

It seemed to fade faster than the other two, though. I assume due to the location.

The one on my shoulder has only faded lightly, and being as its just black, it looks okay.

The one on my back I hear is faded and a bit blurred. That one has color.

My husband has a truckload of tattoos. Most are not faded. He's had most of them for around 20 years. His skin may take them better than me. He's quite fair.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I honestly can't remember.

It seemed to fade faster than the other two, though. I assume due to the location.

The one on my shoulder has only faded lightly, and being as its just black, it looks okay.

The one on my back I hear is faded and a bit blurred. That one has color.

My husband has a truckload of tattoos. Most are not faded. He's had most of them for around 20 years. His skin may take them better than me. He's quite fair.
Ok ta. Random other question: why does one have a tattoo on one's back, given one cannot see it?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
4b042244f757a4fcd514e0dde17fd969--crush-love-a-crush.jpg
That guy.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
Today I learned about a most appealing day of celebration -- the ending of the Islamic Ramadan Fast -- Eid Mubarak.
A day filled with morning prayers, visiting friends and family with gifts for children, sweets for all, and giving to the community's unfortunate.

Sounds like a good day.
Namaste