• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things I Learned on RF Today

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
ITT, we post bits of wisdom we learn on RF...to consolidate the wisdom shared on this forum into one "RF Book of Wisdom"...if you will.

I've barely been up for two hours this morning, and I'm already learning...so I'll start...

Eating, pooping, and existing isn't living.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
ITT, we post bits of wisdom we learn on RF...to consolidate the wisdom shared on this forum into one "RF Book of Wisdom"...if you will.

I've barely been up for two hours this morning, and I'm already learning...so I'll start...

I live my life with one sentence dominating my thoughts, " It could be worse"...

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member

Better to educate us as to what goodies you consumed that support your existence.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
@Revoltingest, I visited a family member in the hospital.
She didn't want her dinner. The hospital served her
dinner with mucho bacon. (true story)

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
It isn't something I learned on RF and not something I seem to be able to follow through with, but it seems a constant.

Some people have no apparent interest in debate or discussion and no amount of reason or evidence appears to be of any real interest to them. They seem to want only the validation of response.

Now, if I can only convince myself.