• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things I Learned on RF Today

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Yeah, okay.....do I have to put up that @John53 is a cat picture, again?
@ChristineM, I don't correct spelling because it wastes time but in this case, it's 'Pooch'
@JustGeorge knows everyone's secrets.....

c821ff9e19c06fe2ff40cfd1b760bafc (1).jpg

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I have no rings, no tatts and no hair.

I did have a pierced ear but gave up wearing it because I'm lazy, I have no tatts cause I'm a wuss and no hair because of some weird chemical reaction involving testosterone.
I used to have my lip double pierced, but when I had my oldest son, there was a hospital policy that anyone in delivery must remove all facial piercings. Mine were meant to stay in. They weren't meant to come out. They decided they would call the maintenance man to cut them out with the metal cutters.

Unfortunately, by the time I could afford new jewelry, the piercings had closed. :(

Just got the blue hair now. Only 3 tattoos.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I have no rings, no tatts and no hair.

I did have a pierced ear but gave up wearing it because I'm lazy, I have no tatts cause I'm a wuss and no hair because of some weird chemical reaction involving testosterone.
So now you run around with only one ear?