• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things for new people to know in order not to look completely foolish while posting in RF

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Cor, not sure I would have joined had I read this lot first .. talk about defensive manoeuvres .. back to reading all the threads then :p

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
1. Not everybody here is a theist.

2. Not every theist here is a Christian.

3. Not every Christian here is a YEC who reads the Bible literally or considers it the infallible word of God.

4. Not every YEC here spends his off time standing on street corners yelling at passers-by that they're going to hell.

5. Most of our regular members did not get their world view, theology, or understanding of history out of a Chic tract.

Ok, post away.

Can we add "not all pro- evolution/science/vaccine/climate change/gun control people are atheists/liberals?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
1. Not everybody here is a theist.

2. Not every theist here is a Christian.

3. Not every Christian here is a YEC who reads the Bible literally or considers it the infallible word of God.

4. Not every YEC here spends his off time standing on street corners yelling at passers-by that they're going to hell.

5. Most of our regular members did not get their world view, theology, or understanding of history out of a Chic tract.

Ok, post away.

got here late......
did anyone else notice?......not everyone here is an atheist?
generally speaking

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Glad we got that cleared up (didn't want the Yugoslavian Ecologist Consorteum on my case. Again).
icon14.gif
Oh… I thought it was the Yiddish Egotists Council. Shows you what I know.