• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There is no such thing as a gay Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckirkland

To be a Christian is to be Christ like. Christ was perfection and the Bible is the unfalliable word of God, no matter how you try to manipulate the word it still states its case on homosexuality. God created Adam and then his mate was Eve. HIS MATE...Thats how God created it but i dont bring a message of hate but of love it is because of that love that I am writing this trying to shine a light into the darkness. God loves you and he sent his son to die for you, if you believe you can be free from all sin.

Squirt

ckirkland said:
To be a Christian is to be Christ like. Christ was perfection and the Bible is the unfalliable word of God, no matter how you try to manipulate the word it still states its case on homosexuality. God created Adam and then his mate was Eve. HIS MATE...Thats how God created it but i dont bring a message of hate but of love it is because of that love that I am writing this trying to shine a light into the darkness. God loves you and he sent his son to die for you, if you believe you can be free from all sin.
Are you free from all sin, ckirkland?

ckirkland

ive got sin everyone does but the diffrence is my life stlye isnt one of sin, as far as that goes its the same as any strait person who lives in adultry,or,fornication.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
ckirkland said:
ive got sin everyone does but the diffrence is my life stlye isnt one of sin, as far as that goes its the same as any strait person who lives in adultry,or,fornication.
So what would you say to a gay person if you wanted them to change?

Do you think that gay people LIKE being persecuted or cut because of what they prefer in the bedroom? Whose decision is that to make or judge?

Wouldnt God, being all merciful, understand?

So all sins are not equal in your eyes?

Shouldnt you shower people with love and not persecution in order to instill change?

Pah

Uber all member
ckirkland said:
To be a Christian is to be Christ like. ...
I should introduce you to those that do follow Christ and are quite imintative of Christ in his love. Adam and Allen, Eve and Evelyn - God's couples too!

Popeyesays

ckirkland said:

I would point out that "strait" means "narrow" or "confined", which is probably a pretty good summation of your "Christ-like love".

Regards,
Scott

Draka

Wonder Woman
You know, I always find it interesting to note that Christians are those who follow Christ. They usually put more stock in the New Testament than in the Old Testament. In fact I have heard several times that parts of the New negated some of the Old. Now...nowhere in the New Testament does it state intolerance against homosexuals. Nowhere does it state that homosexuals couldn't be Christians. Jesus was about love and compassion to ALL. Last I checked he never said "love your neighbor...unless of course you neighbor is a homosexual".

On the flip side of this is Jewish faith. Which do hold to the Old Testament a bit more because they don't veiw Jesus as savior, but a prophet. I have yet to see any debate on how it is impossible for a homosexual to be a Jew. I don't see Jews as a whole going off about homosexuality. So how does this whole argument of homosexuals not being Christians make any sense?

Reactions: Pah

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
"There is no such thing as a gay Christian."

Tell that to the Right Reverend Robinson...and to the bishops that consecrated him, and to the diocese that elected him, and to the Church that confirmed him!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
ckirkland said:

by that argument, there is no such thing as a human christian

i believe christ saved me through his blood, which makes me a christian

i am gay

i am a gay christian :woohoo:

you say god made adam and eve to be together, i say they never had the opportunity to express themselves :biglaugh:

Squirt

ckirkland said:
I think what you're saying here is that a person can be a Christian and still be a sinner, as long as his sins are the ones you are personally guilty of.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
I love it. Condemming gays, holding the bible up, stating it's the word of God. In these same pulpits remarrying couples that Christ himself stated was a sin to do.
What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder." (Matthew 19:4-6).

(Matthew19:9) And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
When Gnostics read that "adultery" bit, they take it as an allegory for being faithful to the One. To fall into the Demiurge and his ignorance is adultery. :D

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Buttons* said:
When Gnostics read that "adultery" bit, they take it as an allegory for being faithful to the One. To fall into the Demiurge and his ignorance is adultery. :D
How many gay bashers are faithful to one? This is not directed at you, buttons, You have just made a point stronger.

Ori

Angel slayer
ckirkland said:

So if you believe Adam and Eve were really two people who existed, that would make incest okay, would it not?

kevmicsmi

Orichalcum said:
Then how did the human race come to be?

There was Adam and Eve and their children and...

Incest. It doesnt make it right now. We dont stone people to death for sinful behavior any more either.

Status
Not open for further replies.