• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There are no space aliens

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Technically he's right, we're currently at 0 probability for earth chance occurrence.

they thought finding the green men on Saturn would disprove all this creationism stuff, but that didn't happen. Now they just seem to be hoping that people can't figure out the math lol..

zzttpp ztttppp zztp zttp:spaceinvader:

Interestingly, the last line of your post is the least nonsensical thing you wrote.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
You don't know what a 'space alien' is?
Seems you are hesitant to define your term...
Why is that?

I suspect you are merely playing games with this whole thread.
Your avoiding defining your terms supports said suspicion.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Lol
Yes, because those Saturnian flying saucers are just so common and provable.
Actually, if you get a pic of a flying saucer, you could present it on this thread.

When did I say I believe there are aliens flying around in flying saucers? I'd ask whether or not you actually read what you respond to, but it would be a rhetorical question.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Seems you are hesitant to define your term...
Why is that?

I suspect you are merely playing games with this whole thread.
Your avoiding defining your terms supports said suspicion.
There's nothing preventing you from presenting your theories, ideas, etc., about space aliens.
It would help if you defined what you mean by that, yes. Earlier in the thread, I already noted that it doesn't mean some random bacteria on some planet somewhere/ that is actually obvious, imo.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
There's nothing preventing you from presenting your theories, ideas, etc., about space aliens.
It would help if you defined what you mean by that, yes. Earlier in the thread, I already noted that it doesn't mean some random bacteria on some planet somewhere/ that is actually obvious, imo.
Your dismissing a possible "space alien" is the exact reason I flat out asked for you to define the term.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Your dismissing a possible "space alien" is the exact reason I flat out asked for you to define the term.
'space aliens', man. like beings in flying saucers, etc. this isn't a trick question, it just isn't including every definition of something organic off planet, etc.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
If you would look at "Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers by Rael, a free e-book without registration at rael.org, that I would say is the best place to start believing in aliens.\

We talked about aliens and the Bible at great length in the alien forum.

agorman

Premium Member
I agree, the observed 'great silence' of the galaxy and the math, both point to the same thing. The universe would have to be way bigger to make another Earth probable.

Bigger? Did you know astronomers say there are 200 billion galaxies?

Reggie Miller

Oh try these:

Look for a picture of pleiadian master and demigoddess Semjase; print it and put it on an altar in a frame. Call her at least 3 times. She won't ask you for offerings, but she'll most likely guide you to some higher god. When I did that, I felt an uncomfortable feeling of being united with everything... all the time, 24/7. Some people may like that, but I didn't. Here's the picture I've used:

7C4.jpg

You could also try the same with Luxfera; an extremely enlightened Anunnaki master; demonized by many as "Lucifer" but believed by others to be the supreme Goddess. The following is her preferred appearance, although I saw her blonde in the astral plane. Anime artists surely did have experiences with her and other Anunnaki, so with their cartoons they are preparing the masses for when we finally meet those big-eyed aliens in the physical plane:

Angel%20(69).jpg

Her mantra is: Eko imma Luxfera dama, Eko ema lucifa lucifa. It's said like "eeko" and "eemma". It's a salute to Luxfera. Try not to repeat the mantra too much if you're not prepared for so much energy. You may end up taking vitamin B as I did. I have an mp3 recording of this mantra repeated 108 times if you want it. She's one of the best spiritual teachers you can find.

Dropped plenty of acid as a child, yes?