• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There are no space aliens

allfoak

Alchemist
I think it might be more important to understand why some people have these experiences and others do not.
I would think it must have something to do with differences in mind.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Better yet, you could provide some evidence that that actually happened; you haven't even described how that happened, no reason to try to disprove an improbable statement.
"there aren't any space aliens. If anyone want's to prove there, proceed.

.syncretic"
Better yet, you could provide some evidence that there aren't any space aliens; you haven't even described how you know, no reason to try to disprove an improbable statement.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
It seems you like you engage in all sorts of random speculation...
I've never discussed my political views on the forum...

what other non reality based speculation do you have? :p

Non-reality based speculation? Ghosts, gods, big foot, reincarnation, magick, psychics, mediums, communism, creationism, astrology, Astral travel. Do you want more examples of non-reality based speculation?

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Non-reality based speculation? Ghosts, gods, big foot, reincarnation, magick, psychics, mediums, communism, creationism, astrology, Astral travel. Do you want more examples of non-reality based speculation?

And space aliens isn't non-reality based speculation?

Last edited:

joelr

I want to know who was flying those black triangles in the Shilo IL police docuentary?

TheMusicTheory

Lord of Diminished 5ths
And space aliens isn't non-reality based speculation?

No. Mostly because *we* exist, thus we know complex, intelligent life is at least possible.

Given the size of the universe (which we basically can't grasp), other life existing *somewhere* is at least probable (though obviously not guaranteed).

Now, the chances we will ever *encounter* that life at any point in our history? Almost zero I'd say, since it could be trillions upon trillions of light-years away from us. An impossible distance to traverse even if we knew where to look.

So my usual answer to questions of intelligent life elsewhere are:

Does it exist? Probably, though not certainly.

Will we ever find it? No.