• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There are no space aliens

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
It would be ridiculous to try to prove it, however I find the idea that we are the only life in such a humongous universe to be more than unlikely. Especially to any persons who believe in intelligent design; if we are the epitome of an intelligent designers work than I wouldn't think of them to be incredibly creative.
You could present evidence, theories, etc.That being said, if id isn't what you're presenting as an argument, then it seems arbitrary

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
We don't have hard evidence either way, but given it's a really big universe, with many planets that seem Earth like even, the odds are in favor of life being out there somewhere.
'space aliens'?
space aliens implies more than some random bacteria or something on some planet

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
There is no evidence that there are aliens, but there is evidence that tardigrades and some bacteria can survive in space. They could become the first aliens if they take root somewhere and start to change!

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
I believe they exist. Too much evidence in the human experience. And I believe they and all life are far more entangled with us than we realize.

allfoak

Alchemist
there aren't any space aliens. If anyone want's to prove there, proceed.

.syncretic
Let us suppose for a moment that every person that has ever existed here on this planet has an eternal soul.
Given that the soul is eternal we aren't going anywhere.
We just exist in another dimension when not here.
Do we create other types of bodies in order to inhabit other places?
Perhaps.
I would think an entire universe is appropriate for a countless number of souls.
Otherwise,

ch4.jpg

agorman

Premium Member

.syncretic

Oh try these:

Look for a picture of pleiadian master and demigoddess Semjase; print it and put it on an altar in a frame. Call her at least 3 times. She won't ask you for offerings, but she'll most likely guide you to some higher god. When I did that, I felt an uncomfortable feeling of being united with everything... all the time, 24/7. Some people may like that, but I didn't. Here's the picture I've used:

7C4.jpg

You could also try the same with Luxfera; an extremely enlightened Anunnaki master; demonized by many as "Lucifer" but believed by others to be the supreme Goddess. The following is her preferred appearance, although I saw her blonde in the astral plane. Anime artists surely did have experiences with her and other Anunnaki, so with their cartoons they are preparing the masses for when we finally meet those big-eyed aliens in the physical plane:

Angel%20(69).jpg

Her mantra is: Eko imma Luxfera dama, Eko ema lucifa lucifa. It's said like "eeko" and "eemma". It's a salute to Luxfera. Try not to repeat the mantra too much if you're not prepared for so much energy. You may end up taking vitamin B as I did. I have an mp3 recording of this mantra repeated 108 times if you want it. She's one of the best spiritual teachers you can find.

Brian Schuh

There is a verse in Joshua that mentions beings who came to earth just to help the Hebrew's fight the Caananites. Usually interpreted as angels, the talmudic scholars claimed it is a reference to extraterrestrials.

Also consider that Jews have claimed that the entire universe was once no larger than a mustard seed and it exploded, a thousand years before any scientist said it!

Also consider that the prophet Isaiah said the earth is a sphere.

The talmud claims that there are 100,000 populated worlds out there.

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate

.syncretic

I agree, the observed 'great silence' of the galaxy and the math, both point to the same thing. The universe would have to be way bigger to make another Earth probable.

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
Speculation stated as definitive fact does nothing to make one appear credible or honest.

I've noticed that!

“Evolution is a fact. Beyond reasonable doubt, beyond serious doubt, beyond sane, informed, intelligent doubt, beyond doubt evolution is a fact"

which is why I said 'point to' :)

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I've noticed that!

“Evolution is a fact. Beyond reasonable doubt, beyond serious doubt, beyond sane, informed, intelligent doubt, beyond doubt evolution is a fact"

which is why I said 'point to' :)

Give me some of those numbers, variables, and calculations which indicate that the math points to your claim.