• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Theranthropy

Master Vigil

Well I guess it was my first step into my transformation. And others I have met told me that they first noticed that they sensed things that others could not before they even knew about therianthropy. It is my biggest spirit wolf ability so I give it alot of credit. I apologize if I assumed too much.

bah, Vigil, you seem on your toes for the most part, and it isn't like most mystics to admit a possible error, so that carries more clout than getting it right all the time. I don't know much on the topic, but it seems another well I might tap.
My main overall forte is enchantment, but I am handy enough with spirits and do possession rituals very well. I am the guinea pig supreme
:oops:

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Master Vigil-
sorry if I come off rude there, it wasn't my intention. I was just pointing out a common observation in the Therian comunity. I have run into a few people who were convinced they were werewolves because they could hear the sounds that old TV/computer moniters make, ect cet. (one guy I had the met in collage, was convinced he was a 'D&D' style werewolf who was immune to silver but not gold...silver didn't hurt him you see, but he was allergic to gold :roll: )

For me the first step in actually realizing what I was came when I was 11 and I started to have dreams of turning into a wolf. Everything just sort of went from there. As I look back on my childhood it makes more sence to me, most kids built forts, I built dens... I had a bunch of them all over the woods around my home. One mostly under a boulder, I filled with wild straw for a autumn/winter bed. Another, for the summer, I had under the tipped over bed of an abandoned dump truck. I would just curl up in them and snooze, or read books, or whatever.

The funny thing is if you had asked me as a kid what my favorite animal was it wouldn't have been a wolf, I think back then it was the horse with cats a close second. That was one of the biggest things I had to learn to accept about myself, that I wasn't what I thought I was, or eaven something I liked.

Fra.Morelia-
The feelings are a bit distressing at first, especally if you havent delt with what is going on. I was freaked out for years about it, I didn't start to accept what I am untill just a few years ago.
Thats a long time to fight with yourself.
I was convinced that I was crazy or posessed or both, and growing up in a very christian household didn't help any with that. I was absolutely petrified of going off to collage, what would I do if I started to shift there? I couldn't afford my own room so I had to share with others. I managed to supress my instincts and my true self for almost four years before I started to unravel...
It was going through that, that made me actually deal with what I was and I'm much better off for it.
I guess what I'm saying is that if you have these fealings, you have them for a reason. The best thing is to explore them and if they are a part of you, then embrace them and 'run with it'.

wa:do

Master Vigil

Its ok painted wolf, no hard feelings at all. I'm glad you pointed that out. Because you're right, it is a big misconception. I'm also the same way in that my favorite animals when I was little were great apes. I mean, I liked wolves but never would I have wanted to be a wolf when I could of been a great white gorrilla!!!