• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The world is ending today!!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
yeah...I'm already in the hereafter:p
Well, the sun rose here in Revoltistan.
It's in the high 30s, & heading towards the high 50s.
Perfect spring weather.
There's only one conclusion.....
Revoltistan is exempt from Biblical prophecy.

Wanna visit?
Take highway 666.
Cross the River Styx
And you're in the land of hicks!

dingdao

The eternal Tao cannot be told - Tao Te Ching
How about this: The Rapture happened and we were all rejected by God.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It's wrong again, the 24th where i am and we are still here.
I began to have my doubts when it hit midnight locally. But sadly even after the last part of the Earth entered the 24th I had to admit the prophecy was shockingly wrong. Hmm . . . I wonder if I can get my house back.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I began to have my doubts when it hit midnight locally. But sadly even after the last part of the Earth entered the 24th I had to admit the prophecy was shockingly wrong. Hmm . . . I wonder if I can get my house back.

Who was daft enough to buy your house???

I am not goodnat this astrology woo, if you can get it back, will you need to sell it again next april 23?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I thought all the raptured ended up in California,
Well, they don't have as many churches and aren't as religious and the prosylitizers have so far taken no for an answer, but they do excel far above the pro-Jesus states when it comes to that love thy neighbor thing.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Well, they don't have as many churches and aren't as religious and the prosylitizers have so far taken no for an answer, but they do excel far above the pro-Jesus states when it comes to that love thy neighbor thing.

That would qualify California.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I do not know for sure, but I would love to have the contract to sell the test kits. It would make a mint.

I am not sure of mint, but you should be able to make a tidy profit. The auto accident rate has gone up 6% in states like mine. That means that I am probably paying a 6% higher insurance premium. Hmmm, maybe it is time for a state initiative to take some of the tax money from marijuana, and there is a LOT, and have it be applied to a 6% rebate on insurance payments. With an older vehicle, a zero accident and zero infractions on my record it would not be much, but it could be a cheap dinner for two each year.

I voted for legaliszation, I wonder if I would still have voted for it if I knew that it was going to cost me forty or fifty bucks a year.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That would qualify California.
He can't have it though. I like being able to say I like being where I'm at, I like being able to like saying "this is home," and over all I just really like it here. He tries to take my home, he's going to regret trying. And I won't be nice. I'll march the largest army of woke twitter libs the world has ever seen straight to his office and get the riled up and ceaselessly call him various words synonymous with bigot and make it impossible for him to enjoy a dinner out. I'll do it (with earplugs in, of course)! :p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Hmmm, maybe it is time for a state initiative to take some of the tax money from marijuana, and there is a LOT, and have it be applied to a 6% rebate on insurance payments.
Nah. They need to start dishing out harsher penalties and revoking way more licenses than they do.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Nah. They need to start dishing out harsher penalties and revoking way more licenses than they do.

I don't see that happening since they would have to do that same for drunk drivers, and my state has some of the laxest laws for drunk drivers. We are talking multiple convictions and they still get a license. It is not until the Fifth conviction in my state (in a ten year period) that drunk driving is considered a felony, as long as the person has not been in a serious accident:

3 factors that elevate a DUI to a felony in Washington | Green & Ritchie Criminal Defense Attorney Vancouver, WA

Five convictions!! And it has to be in ten years or less! Sadly I do not see them cracking down on pot smokers until they do something about drunk driving in this state.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
In general they need to crack down on driving in general and overhaul it from the ground up.
Too bad we can't hold a state itself for criminal negligence, as it seems Washington is very guilty of it.
I am always amazed at how lax our drunk driving laws are. I have heard of people having ten or more DUI's but since they were spread out over a period longer then 5 times in ten years they have not hit the felony mark yet. Occasionally someone makes some noise, but nothing has happened yet.