• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Buttercup said:
You'd Better Be Good To Me - Tina Turner

Sing it baby! Don't ya know it!
I'm embarrased to say... yes.. yes I do... :eek:
But only cos the guitaring rocks... honest :rolleyes:

Parabol&Parabola - T--l (fill in the blanks. yeah it's that time of day again... 11pm and in goes lateralus)

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Just finished listening to How the West Was Won - Led Zep. If you're a fan, it's probably the only commercially available live set that's worth getting! It completely and totally rocks:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00008OWZC/sr=8-1/qid=1140096101/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-8276057-1592660?%5Fencoding=UTF8

Dazed and Confused - Led Zep BBC Sessions (thankyou BBC)
The Girl I Love, she Got Long Black Wavy hair - Led Zep BBC Sesh..
What is and What Should Never Be - Led Zep BBC....

Oh yeah, the BBC Sessions series is teh sec-c Awesome Sauce too :) Artists featured include : Led Zep, Jimi Hendrix, Cream... and well the list is endless. The Hendrix ones in particular are quite something different. Hendrix was picked up in England by some Radio 1 DJ's (BBC station for the Amerikansi) and got famous first in England through his early BBC sessions. Features early versions, short interviews, general Hendrix Experience randomness courtesy Mitch Mitchell (too busy my arse music critics) and Random BBC employees sitting in on covers like Alexis Corner's slide guitar on a cover of Dylan's Please Come Crawl Out Your Window.

Is that enough? Should I ramble more until you're beaten into submission :bonk: ???

Goin' to Rosedale take my rider by my siiiide....

Aqualung

Tasty
Clasp by Jethro Tull

Then it will be Clavado en un Bar by Maná

Then Clean. I don't know who it's by, but it's off the album violator, so I'm assuming that's my depeche mode album...

Status
Not open for further replies.