• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

No*s

Captain Obvious
ChrisP said:
Well... spose it's better than LDS conferences like Becky and Soyleche

While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles

I actually think it's a rather beautiful service. I can say, however, that I won't be listening to the Beatles on my system very often ;).

Aqualung

Tasty
ChrisP said:
Well... spose it's better than LDS conferences like Becky and Soyleche

While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles
That's what they were listening to? Was one on?

Yep, it's definitely a DM song...

Next up: "A clean break" by the talking heads, "clock strikes ten" by cheap trick, "Close to me" by the Cure and "closer to me" by the outfield.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
No*s said:
I actually think it's a rather beautiful service. I can say, however, that I won't be listening to the Beatles on my system very often ;).
Is there singing? Lubbing the Choral stuff.

Come Together - ....

No*s

Captain Obvious
ChrisP said:
Is there singing? Lubbing the Choral stuff.

Come Together - ....

That's all it is is singing. The Liturgy is constituted by a series of hymns we sing back to back. There isn't much non-singing action in an Orthodox service. If the minister preaches for 10 minutes at the end of the service...people start getting antsy :D.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
No*s said:
That's all it is is singing. The Liturgy is constituted by a series of hymns we sing back to back. There isn't much non-singing action in an Orthodox service. If the minister preaches for 10 minutes at the end of the service...people start getting antsy :D.
O crap! soz thought it was preaching :eek:

All ya need is Love - ....

No*s

Captain Obvious
ChrisP said:
O crap! soz thought it was preaching :eek:

All ya need is Love - ....

You wouldn't have any way to know better lol. I've seen silliar mistakes regarding the Liturgy.

A

angellous_evangellous

No*s said:
You wouldn't have any way to know better lol. I've seen silliar mistakes regarding the Liturgy.
Committed by Baptists? :ignore:

A

angellous_evangellous

Cuss!

Now I have to go searching for lesser posts!

"You must spread some Karma around before giving it to No*s again."

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Right now, the Queen of The Damned and End of Days Soundtracks.

Does any know how long Ironbutterflies "Inagadadivida" is, including the insanly long drum solo, and all instrumental parts? I know its really, really, REALLY long, but not an exact time.

Status
Not open for further replies.