• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The "What are you listening to?" thread- Part 4

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Not being much of a poppy, these will have passed me by in the past - with the second being somewhat of the first (14 at time of recording apparently):

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I don't know if I posted this before, but the most powerful rendition of any song that I have ever heard is Bocelli's rendition of "Nessun Dorma". It is considered to be one of the most difficult songs to sing because of its ending, and the song was originally made famous by the "Great Caruso" as he is commonly referred to in operatic circles.

Even though the song is in Italian, nevertheless just sit back, crank up the sound, and enjoy:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

Anyone know if this was a tune cobbled together for Sellers or was it existing prior - it just seems so familiar. :oops: