• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Weaker Sex

dolly

There are weaker genders if you are addressing a specific subject. Otherwise, no there aren't.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Both sexes have strengths and weakness, so they balance out overrall. Neither is stronger or weaker.

Ceridwen018

In answer to your question then, I would say absolutely not.....although, it is at times useful to use the stereotype that women are the weaker sex to my advantage...thats kind of an oxymoron isn't it? Displaying advanced manipulative skills to appear less complex. Muahahaha

Ceridwen018

So what you're saying here, is that there are moments when god is not 'strongest'? When we are strong, is god somehow weaker?

tumble_weed

eh...wait this isn't the religious debate forum...you silly female

...:O...

*hides*

ahh please not the law suits...I didn't mean it...

trishtrish10

we are made in God's image and have strenghs and weaknesses like him. he is like a father to us when we are weak and sometimes forgoes the punishment we deserve. his weakness is his strength, ie. forgiveness

trishtrish10

by the way, God created everything so he is totally connected to everything even a general debate, which is not really oblivious to reality in essence.

trishtrish10

i must repeat myself from another post. it's his free-will and ours that makes us free to choose right from wrong. of course one must be taught how to finish the race. he is not only Divine but human like us. not an animal, plant or object or angel. that's how we are made in his image. who would venture to fathom the mind of an angel let alone God. i've read that angels can create matter. a guru of a commune couldn't understand how a plant could be illegal to grow. i suggested suggested arsenic was poison also. it poison's the mind and weed, not to mention other drugs, poison the mind. i know cause i was an occaisonal user. when high one could stare at a tree for a long time and really enjoy it. in real life, unless a horticulturist, agronomist, etc. one would only enjoy looking at a tree for a few seconds and then get bored and look for another pleasing sight, sound, whisper, etc. kids who smoke weed complain they are bored when not high. that's understandable and enjoyment must be relearned after discarding the desire to smoke.