• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Walking Dead

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
Sorry, didn't realize we were going to get a visit from the Conjecture Quality Control Manager today.

No sweat man. Just a culture clash: there are some people in the world who like to use their imagination, and there are others who just like to use Google.

While the first group may be able to understand the second group, we can't expect the second group to be able to grasp the motives of the first group.

That would take imagination. :D
Cool. Let me know when you or that other poster with their attempts at conjecture post anything that could be considered imaginative. So far your "conjecture" comes across as rather dimwitted. Just a friendly fyi: maybe you should've Googled before responding, it may have made you look slightly less moronic.

No need to thank me for the advice- you're insightful posts are thanks enough!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Is this show something like the Twilight movies? I mean, of course I assume it's not as good as Twilight, but is it watchable?

This show is almost exactly like the Twilight series except that it has zombies (instead of vampires), good writers, likable characters, a decent plot, and doesn't seem to have been intentionally scripted to insult the taste and intelligence of anyone who actually has any.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Cool. Let me know when you or that other poster with their attempts at conjecture post anything that could be considered imaginative. So far your "conjecture" comes across as rather dimwitted. Just a friendly fyi: maybe you should've Googled before responding, it may have made you look slightly less moronic.

No need to thank me for the advice- you're insightful posts are thanks enough!

Hey I was wrong! You do have quite an imagination. :yes:

Now if you you could manage to get some control over it. . .

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
This show is almost exactly like the Twilight series except that it has zombies (instead of vampires), good writers, likable characters, a decent plot, and doesn't seem to have been intentionally scripted to insult the taste and intelligence of anyone who actually has any.

Yeah but, who's like the cutest guy and girl on the show. There's no way there as hot as Bella and Edward. Do the zombies sparkle in the sun?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah but, who's like the cutest guy and girl on the show. There's no way there as hot as Bella and Edward. Do the zombies sparkle in the sun?

I've seen one or two zombies I'd take over Bella anytime. Not only were they cuter they seemed to whine a lot less (would probably be cheap dates too). :yes:

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I've seen one or two zombies I'd take over Bella anytime. Not only were they cuter they seemed to whine a lot less (would probably be cheap dates too). :yes:

The chick who plays Bella is actually very similar to the zombies except that she seems to display less cerebral activity.

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
Of course Rick knows her- the first call was Amy’s voice (Andrea’s little sister who died in the first season- all of the callers actually died in season 1). Andrea shoots her in the head after she’d been bitten).

No. They’re dead. That’s the whole point of the series- everyone is as good as dead and the only real safety is permanent death. It’s Rick’s auditory hallucination and the fact he understands the concept of time makes it pretty clear that it’s all in his head.

The second call was from Jim, the mechanic they abandon on the side of the road per his request after becoming infected. It’s clear that he’s referring to an afterlife free of pain and fear of death.

Yes, the third caller is a different actress than the first. The third call is from Jacqui (played by Jeryl Prescott Sales). She’s the one who remains behind with Dr. Jenner at the CDC and gets blown up.

:no:

It is the last you’ve heard of them since none of the actors save for Sarah Wayne Callies has signed on for any more episodes.

Conjecture is fun but there’s really not much to guess about here since the actors have all mentioned their cameo voice roles in the episode “Hounded” and Sarah Wayne Callies has verified her returning for a few brief scenes in Rick’s hallucinations (the producers originally wanted her to be a zombie but Callies refused to come back if that were the case. So they met her half way and resurrected her as more of a ghostly vision than a decomposing one).

Well then, I guess that settles it. Just do me a favor and don't ever go into anything dealing with TV and the stories behind it; It would be a sure bore.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
482461_530809270302671_1266586104_n.jpg