• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Truth - Moderator

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Name: Faisal

Religion: Islam

Location: Saudi Arabia, but living currently in Malaysia for the purpose of studying.

Interests: Philosophy, psychology, writing, languages, debating, football, basketball, karate kyokushin, video games, movies, comics.

Favorite books: "Even Angels Ask" by Jeffrey Lang, "Sophie's World" by Jostein Gaarder, "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" a novel by Mitch Albom, "The Choice" by Ahmed Deedat, hmmm that's what i can remmeber for now.

I'm engaged to a very beautiful and great girl, and i hope to get married as soon as i finished my studies in Malaysia.

If there is any question, you are most welcome to ask as many question as you like. :)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
What's your favorite food besides chocolate?

What do you like best about RF?

How often do you get to visit your family?

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
You're only 25? Wow, you are so wise, I thought you were older. :D I'm also 25 and I'm also getting married soon - not to a girl though - to a darling, sweet boy. :hearts:

Now that I know The Truth - I am enlightened. :bow:

Sahar

When you traveled to Malaysia for the first time, what are the things that you have seen there and made you say "wow"?

Also, are there some things that you think they are missing in Saudi Arabia and you found it in Malaysia? And what are the things that you are missing so much about Saudi Arabia (after your family) and couldn't find it in Malaysia?

Where do you live in Saudi Arabia?

How do you view yourself after 10 years?

When will you finish your studies? (I want to know when i'll be invited to your wedding;))

Around 2 years on RF, how could you survive?! Lol!

That's enough for now! :)

Circle_One

Wow!

You're one of the only other people I've ever met who's also read Sophie's World! (It's also one of my favorites).

Who is your favorite ancient Philosopher? Favorite modern?

What sort of stuff do you enjoy writing?

What are your favorite movies?

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
You obviously speak several languages. I'm impressed! What are they, and in what order did you learn to speak them?

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
What is your objective in this life? And what's the dreams you want to realize?
I realized from your posts that you live in Saudi Arabia, but you are not a Saudi, right? so from where originally?
Let me guess.... Jordan?

Peace :D

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You're only 25? Wow, you are so wise, I thought you were older. :D I'm also 25 and I'm also getting married soon - not to a girl though - to a darling, sweet boy. :hearts:

Now that I know The Truth - I am enlightened. :bow:

Thanks for the compliment. I hope i have got a little of what you just said about me. :p

I wish you all the best in your future life with your love.

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Wow...so this is where we can bother you with questions?..alright, here they come:

1-Just seconded: Where are you from originally?
2-Are you studying at Petronas?...I was going to study there!
3-Seconded too: where were you in KSA?...I was in Ryadh!
4-Is Malysia really beutifull as they say?
5- Are you studying masters or bechlor?

Nice to meet you :D

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hi sis. not4me. :)

When you traveled to Malaysia for the first time, what are the things that you have seen there and made you say "wow"?

The first "wow" ever was KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport).

I didn't get good photos for it but this is what google could provide for me.

http://perso.orange.fr/erwan.levourch/images/klia.jpg

http://www.tropicalisland.de/KUL%20Kuala%20Lumpur%20International%20Airport%20-%20with%20tropical%20rainforest2_b.jpg

Then of course, there are the so beautiful islands in Malaysia, and i didn't visit all of them yet.

Also, are there some things that you think they are missing in Saudi Arabia and you found it in Malaysia?

hmmmmm, actually there is a lot of stuff, and the major one is that Malaysia is a well developed country and combine between the civilization of the west while holding their religion "Islam" and apply it in their life. 2 in 1

Also, I have to say that Malaysia gave me the chance to re-discover my religion and giving me the chance to be independent from any unnecessary restrictions, and it allowed me to meet and contact with people from so many religions and sects.

And what are the things that you are missing so much about Saudi Arabia (after your family) and couldn't find it in Malaysia?

My friends whom i used to hang with, and of course, Fooooooooooooooooooood.

Where do you live in Saudi Arabia?

Jazan city, in the south of Saudi Arabia.

How do you view yourself after 10 years?

A loving husband and father, and a successful business man "God willing".

When will you finish your studies? (I want to know when I’ll be invited to your wedding)

After one year and a half almost I’ll finish my studies, and for sure, I’ll invite all of you guys for my wedding. :)

Around 2 years on RF, how could you survive?! Lol!

Well, you might be surprised of my answer, as many will be, but i personally enjoy being here the more people talk about Islam whether in positive or negative way, I'll feel bored if they didn't. :D

That's because it gave me a challenge everyday and the motivation to learn more about my religion, because I’m neither a scholar nor a student of any Islamic school. I learnt a lot since i joined RF and i find so many benefit and information even from odd questions which might strike any Muslim, asked by others. It always make me go back and read and check so many books and sites about Islam and i always find something new to learn and share with everybody in this way, it even increase my faith more and more for the knowledge i get.

Moreover, i can't forget how i could make very good friends in RF from various religions, beliefs, and countries and i could understand how people and societies in other parts of the world think whether in general or about my religion and beliefs especially.

I found a lot of answers in RF for my questions and the questions of my friends back in Saudi Arabia. Now, i can go back to them always and explain for them what they can't understand about people whom they have never seen before except in the news, or just in the map.

I can't forget also the first impression i got when i joined RF, Michel was the first one whom i got contacted with through a PM and he was so friendly with me, also i loved that the Moderators don't give a blind eye when people attack Islam for instance or any other belief system whatever it's. In RF, tolerance and respect is guaranteed for everybody, unlike other forums. I can't say that's why i survived here, but that's why i love RF. :)

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Which sort of comics do you like?

Manga.

You're one of the only other people I've ever met who's also read Sophie's World! (It's also one of my favorites).

Who is your favorite ancient Philosopher? Favorite modern?

What sort of stuff do you enjoy writing?

What are your favorite movies?

hehehe, well, my fiancé is crazy about that book "Sophie's World", and she asked me to read it, maybe because the writer is Norwegian like her. :D

My favorite ancient Philosopher is Socrates and i don't have any specific modern one in mind because most of them don't come up with new things usually "in my opinion" and they came as a result for what Socrates and his great students did for humanity, even though some would argue that Philosophy and Philosophers always depend in each other thoughts and ideas.

I love to write poems and also about religion, and politics sometimes.

In general, most of my favorite movies are the work of the late 80ies, the 90ies and the early 2000ies. Some of my favorite movies are: Silence of the lamb, Brave heart, Swordfish, Face/Off, and Beautiful mind, that's what i can remember for now, but i love to watch movies a lot that's why i can't remember specific movies right now even though i loved a lot of them.

Master of the Wind

Father of Reema
I have just a few questions for NOW .. although I enjoy asking you bro

- Do you chose carefully your friends ?
- How deep you will let anyone knows you ? and why ?
- Tell only one dark secret about you .. if you may

Thats it .. :)