• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Throne of Satan

Heneni

Miss Independent
Hello Heneni,
I have decided I now know where the throne of Satan is....he has relocated to a business run by 3 lovely ladies on RF......You were right, imagination is great. :D

Love
Charity

Im afraid ill have to get into the kitchen then...get my 'im too sexy' t-shirt on and run him out of here....we will claim from the insurance for any fire damage.;)

Darkwater

By Ye Godz Hen,if ever a couple of links answered a whole heap of questions bugging me for months,this was it.

I know the throne well & Kybele is an old friend of mine.........The Shekinah sent me to sort her out,in love & help an Indian deity......

I read those links with my jaw dropped .

In love,

Andy

Heneni

Miss Independent
By Ye Godz Hen,if ever a couple of links answered a whole heap of questions bugging me for months,this was it.

I know the throne well & Kybele is an old friend of mine.........The Shekinah sent me to sort her out,in love & help an Indian deity......

I read those links with my jaw dropped .

In love,

Andy

Hi andy...it would help if you didnt talk in riddles....it took me a while to figure out the parables, and im still working on most of them...

:eek:

blackout

Violet.
Hi andy...it would help if you didnt talk in riddles....it took me a while to figure out the parables, and im still working on most of them...

:eek:

I like riddles.;)
My guess would be that whatever Andy saw in your links
was a direct correlation or picture or description/depiction
of some personal experience (he had)of/regarding his Pantheon.

It was a syncronicity... and as such,
the links filled in certain "blanks" for him.
(in one way or another)

But that would just be my guess. :p

Mr Cheese

Satan is a personification of the Judaic word al-satan (who borrowed it from the Persians 'Shaiten) meaning adversary. The word is used more as a descriptive noun or pronoun. A fallen tree preventing a husband from getting to his injured wife would be considered a tree of shaiten, more or less.
Shaiten did not become Satan until much later where Jewish sects / tribes such as the Essenes began referring to anyone not an Essene as a Shaiten. Still further the Roman Christian church decided it was time to personify shaiten into Satan and have Him become the scapegoat for all evil in the Christian world.
There is no Satan
satan is the self
for it is the self that you must overcome

Heneni

Miss Independent
Satan as the 'ego' right?

True...how does one slay your ego, and thereby remove the throne that satan has set up in your mind and heart?

AK4

Thank you for your answer. Its thought provoking. Never thought of god as the ocean enveloping all of us.. however there is just one thing about that...the ocean is not in the fish. Neither is jesus. But the bible says that god comes to make his home in us...so in that sense god occupies this earth by being in 'temples'.

That kind of 'occupation' if you will, is different to god being everywhere....god is energy...and so in that sense...god is able to be everywhere at the same time, and occupy our us, his temples all at the same time..

I didnt know the egyptians came up with it the idea of hell:eek:.

Id be hard pressed to believe that there isnt a hell though. There is just too many scriptures in the bible that indicate otherwise. I just dont interpret it as being an upcoming torture chamber, but rather this earth is hell. The idea is to get out of it, and back to god. But eventually all of this will be destroyed as well, and so will hell, and everyone that is left in it.

What if hell was both a place and a state of mind? The same with heaven? Is that really so impossible?

The ocean is in the fish. The fish breath with their gills the water (ocean) to get oxygen (the breath of life) the same way mankind breathes air to live. The water, the air, are energy---H2O and O2--energy.

Hell can not be a place. Its not true scripture. Hell is a bad translation. Now lets say like most of the traditional churches out there that hell/hades/gehenna/tartarus is the lake of fire as they put it. Then yes, hell (if you take away the eternal damnation) would be a place and state of mind in that sense because the whole purpose of the lake of fire/God the consuming fire would be to purge out of all mankind the bad things, sins, and evil thoughts--- which do occur to some in this age, but will happen to all, so God can be all in all. It is a "hell" for those who try to live godly---its the hardest thing to do--dont believe these traditional churches on what they say-- for example the 10 second prayer.

As for your question, hell (without the eternal damnation) can be what we experience now in a sense because God did subject us to an experience of evil, but heaven, like i put in my last post we cant even imagine. We make ourselves believe that it seem the like paradise here on earth now,for some and at times for most, but its just one of the aspects of the strong delusion that was sent upon us. We have no idea what the real heaven will be like (state of mind of course) and what God has in store us all.;)

Last edited:

Darkwater

Wow AK4,am I transparent?I feel nakkid now.For all your faults you have indeed mastered or studied human template thought.My natural curiosity demands to know whether you have followed the path or read some monks account,before he gets labelled insane & locked away or killed or removed into obscurity?You know I shall find out anyway,I promise not to tease you.

I agree with ak4 in what he is trying to say,this temple overlooks the bay where I first *woke*.I would refer to this as *his* smaller temple.Not Satan,he is just DNA.
The Pyramids are in town wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

ok,I thought kybil was a hittite godess as I met her through a Turkish lass,we travelled the Shekinah thing.

Eh,If Lady Sehkmet(lioness-Leo(also Kybil as just revealed to me by your post(shock,gasp,awe,roflhelicopterz),Hathor(Taurus-Bull/lovely beautiful loving cow.)Aries-eagle & man(aquarius),ie the 4 heads of the astral houses pull the chariot in Ezekial's Vision,the Shekinah is the blinding light on the chariot.Zeke had a human template thought thing,nothing more,same as the other dudes in the bible,some better,some worse,some grotesquely distorted.

I helped the Shekinah,in love,she sent me to her temple to help Kybil(divine/template femenine)& release Vishnu(dude) who was showing signs of stress,in love,

I was given a gift of light from her & a Shekinah babe as a present,a highly skilled courtesan for guidance(ahem) through the Greek Pantheon/labrynth/Illiad....which didn't work out as it was based on sex,not love,as people are seen as possessions & not free there.....so I received the Greek key via the Nordic & Indian(hindu) Pantheon,which was very nice.

All is art,your link is only 2nd to the cistine chapel link for impact upon me.

Heneni,many thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt & saying *parables*.

Satan is just dna,the temple belongs to one who can work by night as well as by day,whose knowledge of the stars we can not replicate in this day & age.The dark Prince,Seti.

He is none too happy as the humble resting place of him & his brothers in the great valley has been turned into a latrine.

He is not to be messed about with.

It is all good.You enter the Nordic as fire into Hel(nice energy) & the Hindu via IGNI,also as fire.

If you wake up basking in astral,fly into the sun,just dive in,it is great...Easy for me to say,took me 3 tries to pluck up the courage as you have to overcome yourself,or your fears(surely I must die!)....I wrote a poem about it at the time & a wee Indian Mystic drew me in some of my Astral.

Everything is energy,we can travel everywhere,anywhere & draw on the enrgy.....*journey's to earths core for a heat*(star gazing in a t shirt at 5.30 am)....meh flies to the sun.....meh...follows the arc to arcturius wheeeee)

I'll have to delineate my great works one day.It is all good & only getting better.

Last edited:

Heneni

Miss Independent
Satan is just dna,the temple belongs to one who can work by night as well as by day,whose knowledge of the stars we can not replicate in this day & age.The dark Prince,Seti.

He is none too happy as the humble resting place of him & his brothers in the great valley has been turned into a latrine.

Satan is just DNA...true.

God is in our DNA too...

Stranger than fiction.

1 John 3: 9

No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.

John 8: 44

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire.

Heneni

Miss Independent
And genesis 3:15And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and hers;

Darkwater

The Seti thing is,unfortunately,true real this dimension life Hen...A Temple was moved,stone by stone,in Egypt in order that a valley could be flooded.The Temple had been positioned so as a dazzling light display occurred naturally once a year,at summer solstace the sun light travelled all the way down a dark passage to brightly illuminate 2 (of the 3) statues,Pharoh & his wife & all around was covered in a breathtaking light display........except the 3rd statue,Seti always remained in darkness,as he was astrologer/designer/architect(ahem).

It was moved & they got the allignment wrong...All dignitaries,officials,archioligists were there for the solstace & ....nothing happened.

Next day a janitor was sweeping up early in the morning when the light creeped slowly up the length of the dark passageway & stood in awe at the lightshow himself....The new architects have managed to get the temple 1 degree out of allignment.

Prince Seti was buried in the Valley of the Kings,a great honour,although in a very modest tomb,Their is a toilet above this & sewage has leaked into the re sealed tomb,causing damage to the bodies.....There are good links to these I had a while ago,the tomb is just a number.Can't remember the dynasty or Pharoah,one of the very famous ones.

I like the forst John quote,very apt.For God I would assume*energy*,or love enrgy to be precise in this case.

Conceived in love,born in love,raised in love,living in love....Via the sinner,mainly due to emotional imbalance which finally kicks your spiritual side into gear as it takes over.

Going to start a thread about my 3 year old,the middle brother.heh heh.

I went through a phase as my divine daemonn melded & fused to be one,what you would refer to as god & satan(your words,not mine.I would refer to this as DNA....The Greek key involved me being reduced to a long strand of dna,then being rebuilt into my present form...The shekinah also alligned me in her temple after helping Kybil who was really angry(gulp)

Greek keys

If you scroll down to the bottom of this link,you shall see a nice 2/3 domensional picture of kinda dna,if you try some of the more elaborate patterns you can design one which has a yung/drung (backwards swastika) throughout it......Once I was given the Greek key this pattern emerged nearly every where I looked,in the most unexpected places my eyes would be drawn to it...

To get near the Greek key test you must perfect yourself,in love.To survive the annhiliation process you must be perfectly alligned or else you will be destroyed...it is not very pleasant even if you are alligned.

If you ever meet any deity or have some astral *tests*,or anything tell me....your awakened spirit is talking to you.,

Darkwater

I've just read John 4,which is great as John is my favourite,my lot are heavily steeped in freemasonry of st John.

It is impossible for me to judge anyone,such is the testimony I have given to myself & heard my selves give to me....I woke up when giving my testimony at a *tricky* bit of my life,which required a bit of explaining,all of my words were burned in red behind me,the audience(my oversoul,or line past & future,were rolling about laughing as they had all awakened at some stage too....or died,or whatever.....

& thus he shewed me,and it was a plumbline.........

Me speaking in parables is maybe the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me Heneni,you have really touched me deeply.

I am still amazed that the Temple of Kybele/cybele/Sehkmet is under VC,I have good descriptions of the good work I have done in uniting & combining with my ubersoul,all in love.

I am obliged to you.

ty

Andy

AK4

Wow AK4,am I transparent?I feel nakkid now.For all your faults you have indeed mastered or studied human template thought.My natural curiosity demands to know whether you have followed the path or read some monks account,before he gets labelled insane & locked away or killed or removed into obscurity?You know I shall find out anyway,I promise not to tease you.

I agree with ak4 in what he is trying to say,this temple overlooks the bay where I first *woke*.I would refer to this as *his* smaller temple.Not Satan,he is just DNA.

I never really studied and definitely havent mastered the human template thought. The only way i know anything is from God. I have read countless things and some of it was just plain nonsense. I read the bible twice cover to cover and still didnt know anything, but one day I "stumbled" on a website and this guys paper i was reading made so much sense and he used scripture that was showing how God prophesied the fall of the twin towers--and it wasnt just some nonsense or conspiracy stuff either. On his website he had a Lake of Fire series that he wrote along with alot of other stuff and it was all scriptural and now thanks to God I have some of the knowledge that this guy has shared with everyone. Really it boils down to if God will give someone the spiritual eyes to see His Word. Thanks for the compliment too:)

I have to admit that your parables you are writing i can not get a grasp on though except this one

This goes along with what is in scripture with the parable of mankind build thier house on the sand or on the Rock and in Revelations where man will see the beast coming out of the sea. (The beast is us, mankind, coming out of the sea of mankind, his house is his spiritual house that he built, now if he built on the sand it will come crashing down, but if he built it on the Rock (Jesus) then it will stand.) I just gave you a tip of the iceberg on that parable.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. 28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine: 29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

Darkwater

ty for the candour shown in your response AK4,there is nothing more beautiful & splendid than the enquiring mind at work.

First off I don't buy any of the doomsday stuff at all,the news & constructed events are just to scare you so as you accept a reduction in your freedoms by the state or church,*for the common good* which is just terrible,unhealthy & unnatural.It breeds fear,the state & the church generate fear as they feed off of people's fears,like the mafia.

I am not saying that you should not be afraid,just keep things in perspective.

The link shows a left temple & a right temple..the right temple(as we look) I have been too exactly as is.I first began to awake having a *drowning* dream,then one night I did not awaken,I was underwater then headed for the surface & broke the water into a moonlit night in a bay.I tried breathing,I had gills & was fish....I knew this for sure as some of my companions had followed me up such was the instinct of the shoal.....upon realising this I chilled out & just enjoyed being fish,swimming with the shoal,diving deeper through the white cross masts of a wreck on the bottom.(I have not entirely ruled out that I am Atlantean,ahem)

In a later dream I was up the steps,high on a cliff,overlooking the same moonlit bay.Across the bay huge guys worked tirelessly carrying big stones down the cliff into the water,I chilled with Set in the small Temple,he was in a white cast iron bath,there were rooms which could be accessed by portals.

I went upstream where all the babes were for recreation,which was nice.His big Temple is much different.

The left temple was my vantage point over a large arena,large smooth flagstones,a tented entrance so as too shade it which lead into cool stone & a table laden with a feast.

I fought there many,many times,as did my *dragon* as it's various parts & points(many thousands making this up,then many millions as I progressed).It bored the Shekinah babe,she didn't like it when I hung with my friends

The last time I walked up the steps in the middle,I was leading Kybil up there,to further her self healing.

I never knew the place actually existed,I get the shivers just lloking at it.

Eh,to explain the rise of the Nazi's,they were given divine secrets(via Rudolph Hess) which were passed on to thugs.

Hess knew this,that is why he bailed out over Strathclyde in his messerschmitt,trying to end WW2.

I used to love the Matthew 7.21 song at Sunday School,a great parable.

relying upon such strong foundation you can surely arise brother.

Namaste

Andy

blackout

Violet.
I never really studied and definitely havent mastered the human template thought. The only way i know anything is from God. I have read countless things and some of it was just plain nonsense. I read the bible twice cover to cover and still didnt know anything, but one day I "stumbled" on a website and this guys paper i was reading made so much sense and he used scripture that was showing how God prophesied the fall of the twin towers--and it wasnt just some nonsense or conspiracy stuff either. On his website he had a Lake of Fire series that he wrote along with alot of other stuff and it was all scriptural and now thanks to God I have some of the knowledge that this guy has shared with everyone. Really it boils down to if God will give someone the spiritual eyes to see His Word. Thanks for the compliment too:)

I hope Heneni will forgive me for the slight derailment of her thread...
but you just sparked my interest majorly right here.

AK4
"God" showed me, the night before Bush Jr.'s re-election,
the fall of the twin towers in the christian bible when I asked.

I asked my specific question, regarding Bush and 9-11...
and said I needed truth on the matter... and only "he" (god) knew.

So I opened the bible completely randomly and wound up in
the book of Daniel..... and I read from the top of the left hand page there...
across and down to the bottom of the right.... and what I saw there...
unfolding.... and the climax absolutely BLEW my mind.

Back then I was still a fringe christian,
and I had NEVER ever read the book of Daniel.
So keep in mind I had NO IDEA what was coming...
and
I had no one else's (pre-concieved) "interpretation" of the passages
messing with my own reading of what I saw unfolding and described
before my very eyes...
AND directly in response to the question I had posed.

Now I have never, before your post here,
heard of anyone else "seeing" 9-11... the fall of the towers
depicted in "the bible"....
AND
EVERY TIME I have brought up my story...
and offered to tell it...
I have heard nothing but crickets.
When I told it a time back even to some out of church christians
I could FEEL the discomfort...
and the denial that my revelation was THE TRUE RIGHT interpretation
became more the issue than anything else.
(I can't stand that crap)

So anyway, I am very curious to know
was this other person's reference to 9-11 in the bible
also in the book of Daniel?

If you are ACTUALLY interested in sharing stories
and discussing this
I would love if you started a thread,
and put up your link.
I think my "syncronistic" and "random" opening
was mind blowingly fascinating...
and I would love to compare notes

IF

you are genuinely interested.

I will not discuss this in a debate section however.
Only as a discussion.

ty...
~Violet~

Last edited:

AK4

I hope Heneni will forgive me for the slight derailment of her thread...
but you just sparked my interest majorly right here.

AK4
"God" showed me, the night before Bush Jr.'s re-election,
the fall of the twin towers in the christian bible when I asked.

I asked my specific question, regarding Bush and 9-11...
and said I needed truth on the matter... and only "he" (god) knew.

So I opened the bible completely randomly and wound up in
the book of Daniel..... and I read from the top of the left hand page there...
across and down to the bottom of the right.... and what I saw there...
unfolding.... and the climax absolutely BLEW my mind.

Back then I was still a fringe christian,
and I had NEVER ever read the book of Daniel.
So keep in mind I had NO IDEA what was coming...
and
I had no one else's (pre-concieved) "interpretation" of the passages
messing with my own reading of what I saw unfolding and described
before my very eyes...
AND directly in response to the question I had posed.

Now I have never, before your post here,
heard of anyone else "seeing" 9-11... the fall of the towers
depicted in "the bible"....
AND
EVERY TIME I have brought up my story...
and offered to tell it...
I have heard nothing but crickets.
When I told it a time back even to some out of church christians
I could FEEL the discomfort...
and the denial that my revelation was THE TRUE RIGHT interpretation
became more the issue than anything else.
(I can't stand that crap)

So anyway, I am very curious to know
was this other person's reference to 9-11 in the bible
also in the book of Daniel?

If you are ACTUALLY interested in sharing stories
and discussing this
I would love if you started a thread,
and put up your link.
I think my "syncronistic" and "random" opening
was mind blowingly fascinating...
and I would love to compare notes

IF

you are genuinely interested.

I will not discuss this in a debate section however.
Only as a discussion.

ty...
~Violet~

No problem. That summer Before the election in 2000 of Bush and Gore, i was talking to a coworker about them two and i told him that if Bush got elected, some way or another we are going to war just you watch. I just felt it in my bones. And boom look what happened.

I didnt write the paper though. When i "stumbled" on that paper i wasnt even really looking for anything specific to read on the internet. I was just put things in on the yahoo search engine and then i just clicked on the link to this paper. The guy who wrote it is very detailed. I guess you dont believe in God the way i do, but I will give you the link, If what you saw in Daniel blew your mind this might do it again. Read it along with everything on that site, especially the lake of fire series and you will see how the "traditional christainity" out there has distorted and out right lied to everyone about what the Word of God says and actually have more people cursing God because of what they did. (the hell doctrine most of all)

L. Ray Smith - IN THE DAY OF THE GREAT SLAUGHTER

Im curious---what scriptures did you read in Daniel and what did you see? Just PM me or start up a thread up-- i dont know what to put for the thread.

Darkwater

Hen,apart from some temples/places I have visited in Astral being given form,the most important thing from the links you provide is that the great Healer/Destroyer Lady Sehkmet has been reduced to one sick kitty by the Romans,Hittites & Greeks,,now called Cybele or Kibil...

I healed kybil,in love,she is with you .Lady Sehkmet is one deity you should perhaps take your problems too,leave God & satan for the hairless chimps for a while(god jumps out his back door to be satan & vice versa) & obtain greater perspective.

Kybil is very kind & loving,I reached her after meeting with Sehkmet,then Lady Bast(hard work!),then as Kybele(I never even recognised her then,just helped her,& thus managed to save my balls(gulp))

All is well up there & you must not beat yourself up over things....you are doing great.:)

There is nothing new under the sun.

Heneni

Miss Independent
Hen,apart from some temples/places I have visited in Astral being given form,the most important thing from the links you provide is that the great Healer/Destroyer Lady Sehkmet has been reduced to one sick kitty by the Romans,Hittites & Greeks,,now called Cybele or Kibil...

I healed kybil,in love,she is with you .Lady Sehkmet is one deity you should perhaps take your problems too,leave God & satan for the hairless chimps for a while(god jumps out his back door to be satan & vice versa) & obtain greater perspective.

Kybil is very kind & loving,I reached her after meeting with Sehkmet,then Lady Bast(hard work!),then as Kybele(I never even recognised her then,just helped her,& thus managed to save my balls(gulp))

All is well up there & you must not beat yourself up over things....you are doing great.:)

There is nothing new under the sun.

Hi Darkwater. To be honest i think you might be wasting your time on me. I do find your journeys interesting, and i am sure they have great meaning to you. However, when my god revealed himself to me, he was wearing a differnt hat and coat, and the one you are showing me through your various travels does not look familiar.

What i would be interested in though...is if you tell me in no uncertain terms...who you believe you are in the world you belong to, and what you believe your destiny is.

Darkwater

I know I AM just a guy doing the best with what he has,to realise what he has not & rectify this position shield.Warrior,healer,what some may call religious(lulz),working my way through the Voidian Reiver caste while unifying & uniting in love.

As far as deity are concerned I am freelance,I belong to no-one & nothing,such is love,freedom & truth.These laws dictate that I belong to the universe,it belongs to me & all variables in between which arise from time to time.I like hanging out with Seth right now,he is very cool.

I am in charge of my own destiny,this was revealed to me as I had made the difference in my life.My entire oversoul,my line past,present & future are all rooting for me,they are me,we have *fused*.
I have lived,died & been born many,many,many times in this carnation,the purpose of my birth remains the same.

I am true to myself & all I hold dear,my family & close circle of friends.I am true to love(and can define this properly too!)

Other than that,I belong to Glasgow & Glasgow belongs to me(I'd type out the lyrics to the song,you would only hear some Jock bawdy accent belting it out in the wee small hours so I will spare you this),

In love,

Andy

Who are you until you can say the *I AM*?

Heneni

Miss Independent
I am the daughter of god (he has many names)...please to meet you. In this universe of dungeons and dragons i have stumbled upon a fellow journeyman...a warrior from the land of glasglow. He is not of my kingdom but a stranger. Nevertheless, i am inclined to listen to his travels and his exploits and report them back to my kingdom.

If he has not pledged his loyalty to any, i would be inclined to believe that he is man without honour. Please, pray tell me, who is your king? For what noble purpose have you laid your feet upon this earth? What wind blew you to me?

:D